User Tag List

Page 258 of 654 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Ohhh yes, I know employer couldn't do anything but follow directions from FRO. I meant I figured that there must be a process to all of this ,court dates and hearings, husband wasn't notified ( they couldn't find him...well obvious, why would he share his whereabouts with this "thing")How the court can just make a judgement against him without him being there is beyond me. ( laws I suppose) I'm still puzzled by this and very very annoyed at the fact that this thing is about to get my children's money ( even if he does get it back after all is said and done)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    According to the letter the FRO sends to an employer, s/he has 14 days to setup the deductions in payroll. The employer is not in a position to do anything beyond notifying only the affected employee and payroll-it's to be confidential otherwise at work. The FRO has a list of situations the employer must address if the money is not deducted.

http://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/pr...ers/index.aspx

So really, the person behind this legal matter is causing the process to make your DH spend $.

What a $ and agenda headache that is sent your way. Both of you are about to become well read on FRO and Ontario laws.

This is another thing that has me not sleeping at night, where could we find such angel? And why we need a lawyer? Why can't we take care of this without shelling out thousands and thousands of $$. Something so unnecessary if only he was just given a chance before to defend himself. How can people just go around and do things like this and the law be on their side 100%? How can people get away with something like this without any ounce of proof/truth to what their claiming. Ughhhhh ma brain hurts. And pretty soon husbands' bank account. And yes, need to cover our assets from now on because this is one huge migraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Get a lawyer who isn't a money grabber..One who is out for beloved..and make sure to get all legal documents copied on paper for him to ensure that everything is properly documented and his "Admirer" isn't able to pull this stunt again..

basiclay..COVER YOUR A$$E$ FOR THE FUTURE...
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:20 AM.
    Ciel, Cata and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

^ Yes DNA test will pretty much end this whole thing. That's another unplanned expense for the month. ughhhh I wanna dig a whole on the ground and bury myself.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Cata and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Target is closing all their Canadian stores.....where the hell am I going to shop now? I seriously want to cry

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Target is closing all their Canadian stores.....where the hell am I going to shop now? I seriously want to cry
    yup, my friend is losing her job thanks to target.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

@krysta lynne Sorry you feel so bad and hope you feel better soon. Hang in there this time will pass and better time would come.
    Last edited by Kwala; Thu, Jan 15th, 2015 at 10:08 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

@Cata . I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I understand that it will keep bothering you until it is cleared up, even when you know you are in right. Hope it gets sorted soon.
    Ciel and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Sounds like someone's husband needs to buy his own Monsters!!
    He will buy it if I don't pick it up but he will buy one every day for 3.49 at Shoppers and would not even use his Optimum card. So I want to buy it to save money.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    ^ Yes DNA test will pretty much end this whole thing. That's another unplanned expense for the month. ughhhh I wanna dig a whole on the ground and bury myself.
    There's more to do than a DNA test. If your husband has nothing to do with the kid, you guys need to file a restraining order against that "thing" and also bring her to court, sue her for all the expense (DNA testing, lawyer fees, time off work, travel expense ect).
    Ciel, Cata and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Decaf likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    He will buy it if I don't pick it up but he will buy one every day for 3.49 at Shoppers and would not even use his Optimum card. So I want to buy it to save money.
    Yup mine is like that too!
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Seriously. Wal-Marts laughing right now, CEO's with their feet up. I wish Giant tiger would expand locations - at least they're Canadian based and don`t have insane line ups. Waste of my life.
    Ciel, GoJays, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@krysta lynne .....in no way am I preaching or trying to push my beliefs on you or anyone else on this forum but what I would like to say to you is: "if God leads you to it, He will lead you through it". Things will definitely get better and there is nothing anyone can say or do right now to make you believe that. We are here for you. Hope you feel better soon.
    Ciel, Decaf, web3 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Seriously. Wal-Marts laughing right now, CEO's with their feet up. I wish Giant tiger would expand locations - at least they're Canadian based and don`t have insane line ups. Waste of my life.
    Oh I know. If I need something at Walmart it's literally the only errand I get to run that day because it takes so long to get through the check out. Two weeks before Christmas I got one of dd's presents there because Toys R Us was sold out and Target didn't sell the item and I was in the checkout line for 45 mins at 10 am! Who has time for that kind of line up?
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Thu, Jan 15th, 2015 at 05:04 PM.
    Decaf likes this.

Thread Information