Thread: lots of liners to donate

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

iName:  DSCN5222.jpg
Views: 1062
Size:  78.2 KBName:  DSCN5223.jpg
Views: 1083
Size:  99.3 KB
    so my poise came up again to renew and print off 2 coupons per emal yesss considering i have friends and fam singed up so off to walmart took me all day to get my game plan together
    24 boxes poise reg 3.26 so origianl price would have been 78.24 they paid me 17.24 so i used it towards the rest of my bill
    1 free dark gingerale
    3 6 packs bottle pepsie pm to foodland for 2.00
    3 astro yougerts pm to i belive foodbasics for 1.88-1.00 making each .88
    3 smuckers jam 1.98 pm to super store ending up being .98 each
    1 bag milk 3.97
    1 specal k cracker chips 1.88 pm to i belive food basics or no frill plus -1.00 check out 51
    1 box nutrigrain breakfest things 1.99 walmart -.50 coupon 1.50
    taco kit at 2.98
    2 palmolives pm foodland to 2.00 - 1.00 in last weekends paper

2 boxes no name mac and cheese
    1 contaner mushrooms
    1 penut butter pop tarts yummy 1.99 at walmart
    total oop was 14.75 pluse 2.00 back from check out 51 and 1.00 back from snap save awsome deals
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Food Basics, Foodland, MAC Cosmetics, Walmart
    coupondiva, Ciel, Decaf and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

WOW, nice deals
    ticul and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Lots of great deals. Nice and thank you for sharing...............
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice shop.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well done!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Looks like you had fun--thanks for sharing.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I don't think the coupon is valid on the smaller sizes. I could be wrong? Hopefully they changed it!
    anastasia1009 likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I don't think the coupon is valid on the smaller sizes. I could be wrong? Hopefully they changed it!
    this is the post from the new $4.00 from here http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/395439-...aution-canada/

The latest print of the $4 Poise coupon from poise.com includes new text to restrict use of the coupon from certain sizes. Coupon now excludes: 16-24ct liners and 10ct pads. The Microliners also come in 26ct Regular size and does not appear to be excluded.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

when i print it excludes 10-24 so i can only use on the 26s
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

u have to watch as my walmart has both 24 and 26 in the same spot for the same price ming were in a little box not a bag

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    this is the post from the new $4.00 from here http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/395439-...aution-canada/

The latest print of the $4 Poise coupon from poise.com includes new text to restrict use of the coupon from certain sizes. Coupon now excludes: 16-24ct liners and 10ct pads. The Microliners also come in 26ct Regular size and does not appear to be excluded.
    Yes that's what I had thought. OP had bought some smaller sizes as shown in her pictures.
    Last edited by PurpleBunny89; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 10:07 AM.
    anastasia1009 likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post

Stupid manager at Wal-Mart pracitally screamed at me yesterday saying the coupon is not valid. I said you obviously don't know how to read at its not valid up to 24 ct and my boxes clearly show 26 ct. She said nooooooo it's only valid on bigger packs and that's why they are giving you $4 off. I said are you kidding me??!!! You will still claim the full $4 regardless! Uggghhhh she made me look like a criminal!! I left them all there and told her she better go educate heself on her store's policy. Going to try at another location tonight and I was only buying 3 pks! And i'll be writing to head office about this, so sick of everyone's different rules when it comes to coupons and I even showed them to the girl at CS when I did a return right before!!

Ok rant over! Glad you were able to stock up OP!! Hopefully I have better luck at another location!
    salady and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    Stupid manager at Wal-Mart pracitally screamed at me yesterday saying the coupon is not valid. I said you obviously don't know how to read at its not valid up to 24 ct and my boxes clearly show 26 ct. She said nooooooo it's only valid on bigger packs and that's why they are giving you $4 off. I said are you kidding me??!!! You will still claim the full $4 regardless! Uggghhhh she made me look like a criminal!! I left them all there and told her she better go educate heself on her store's policy. Going to try at another location tonight and I was only buying 3 pks! And i'll be writing to head office about this, so sick of everyone's different rules when it comes to coupons and I even showed them to the girl at CS when I did a return right before!!

Ok rant over! Glad you were able to stock up OP!! Hopefully I have better luck at another location!
    I am guessing this was at the Ajax Walmart and the manager's name was Heidi, right?? She's an arrogant something something....I experienced the exact same scenario with her. When I asked to see their coupon policy, she stumbled on her words a bit, then responded arrograntly "Oh...coupon policy is up to our discretion." Uh....thanks for the informative response!!!
    bella_bamba likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I am guessing this was at the Ajax Walmart and the manager's name was Heidi, right?? She's an arrogant something something....I experienced the exact same scenario with her. When I asked to see their coupon policy, she stumbled on her words a bit, then responded arrograntly "Oh...coupon policy is up to our discretion." Uh....thanks for the informative response!!!
    Actually it was a Scarborough location I always go to and I was going to try Pickering since I'm there now. I'll avoid the Ajax one though!!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Nice Deals.

Thread Information