User Tag List

Page 331 of 536 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    ALL ABOARD!!! I'll drive I from Quebec we'll get there faster

Do you have wings on that baby?! Swing by St. John's & pick me up too please! Otherwise I haven't a hope in seeing another Target again. Wah!!
    Patty Smyth and Ciel like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I am only 45 minutes away (plus border time) from nearest US target!
    Jealous! I'm 2 hours from Watertown... Possible, but needs advance planning and baby coordination
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I am only 45 minutes away (plus border time) from nearest US target!
    Same but with little to no border time with my NEXUS card! Best money I have ever spent!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Ah, i miss bordertown living!
    Ciel likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I saw many items changed price from clearance to high price i.e. POM juice 237 ml from $1 to $2.99 -_-

P.s. Target stopped taking their printed coupons now and saying they don't double up; they 'never double up coupon' -_-

...and no more pm and coupons at the same time once again!

I think I will wait until liquidation starts but stores, at least in Saskatoon one, are empty!
    I was able to pm and use coupons today so it must depend on the location (upper James Hamilton for me)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

McCain Spicy Wedges advertised price 3.00/bag, rang in at $2.50/bag and there is a $1.00 rebates on Checkout51, so it's a pretty good deal.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2117
Size:  84.7 KB
    If anyone has kids I noticed these deal a few days ago but just got around to taking a picture. Zing StikEm! reg 14.99 sale 4.49 but goes through as $2.24. In Toronto Cloverdale has no more but Square One in Mississauga has about 4-5 left. They are where the Nerf items are. Always fun for around the house or outside. zing products are pretty durable.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

still cloverdale, etobicoke store have price check machine and shelf check out. went to full store, nothing found. adult clothes are pretty much empty. store will be close in May 1st week.
    anisa and Ciel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Agree with you on the Saskatoon stores - they're empty and the extra traffic has done nothing but make them messier and cleared out the clearance that was there. So disappointing because the 8th street one was my guilty pleasure after the kids went to bed and now it's not even worth going to! Foxy Jewelry is 50% of though, so that's something!
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Target cross border bus is certainly amusing to see! Haha

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ancaster Target had the scanner on the pillar by ladies' wear still in action. Did not check on other ones.
    Ladies' wear is pretty much history. There are about 15 racks/shelves with merchandise near the front of the section. Side wall fixtures are all down. Back half of section by changeroom is empty except for fixtures/shelving units near side wall. xhileration dresses on the racks that had the designer capsule offerings last year.
    Tvs were on but it looks like Target Mobile has packed up (did not know it was store within a store run by Glentel until a member posted that information).
    Fairly decent Valentine Card section; a couple of endcaps on two of the aisles had Valentine's signage, themed merchandise. Jewellery counter is gone, accessories are about 1/3 empty (forgot to see if any slipon shoes might be had next door in footwear), older boys' wear is empty space except for jeans. Babies clothing still has a few racks. Walked the mid way aisle to the other side of store for grocery section. The seasonal section/former clearance area: one side of shelving unit (facing the stationery display) is one case deep faceout of pop cases 2/$7. Noticed the team members put Clorox bleach jugs along the back shelving in the same manner.
    No bread on the shelves. Packaged bakery goods-about 1/2 of display occupied. Noticed all Perrier product seems to have left the store and the staff spread the canned items in its place. Old El Paso dinner kits are $2.99.

Got the $1.99 pizza sauce squeeze bottle-it'll be handy! Enough sauce for two large pizzas or a few smaller ones. NOticed the Fleischmann yeast envelopes (3 to a sleeve) are $1.79. Did not check pkg date but that's cheaper than what Fortino's has them for (original and quick-rise-Fortino's has $2.49 or $2.79).
    Over to household supplies-the small regular Woolite bottles are gone (probably back to supplier) but Baby Woolite jugs (2) still face out. Deal-noticed the up-and-up unscented dryer sheets box are $2.84! Reg price was closer to $4. Got a box. Found the $1.89 Palmolive original (bottom shelf), so got a bottle.

I have not seen so many cash registers open since opening week. Store does not look like a disaster-it's as tidy as I recall one month ago. Maybe I should have visited last week. Casher was in good mood and we chatted about how long it takes to cross the road to get to the other side due to the car traffic. Starbucks area was not lit but a few people were sitting down on chairs.

It looks that team members have particular products to pull and bundle. I saw a cart which seemed to have shampoo products (what seemed to be Old Spice red bottles) and another product in blue bottles.

* I doubt this store will stay open until May. I feel that Feb 7-13 is the more realistic option before stock shifts elsewhere to get some Valentine's Day sales and such.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 07:00 PM.
    mothu, anisa, kiwis-mom and 2 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I haven't set foot in a Target since last week and we walked out empty handed. This will probably be my last shop going by what people have posted. At least I will have fond memories of what it once was rather than an image of a Zellers in it's last days.
    anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 3 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the waterdown location today. The scanners were all working. There were a lot more temporary price cut signs than before- looks like they added tons- bedding, food, pretty much all over there were signs- nothing 70% off, but most was half price cuts. There aren't much clothing left in the toddler section, I was very surprised. The sale items are going fast- I stocked up on pants for my kids, was only able to grab a few pairs from what they had left. Almost all shelves that had clearance signs were all sold out, I think most people who have never shopped at target don't know about the temporary price cut signs, so those items are still available! yeah for us!
    They moved all the starbucks items into the grocery section, all full price at the moment. The fresh breads and buns are all removed from the stores, but freezers still seem full and cookies and cupcakes are still available. It's so sad walking through the stores knowing it will be gone. Not as busy as last week, so it still felt like target
    mothu, anisa, ROMEO and 6 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if they're carrying this cardigan in Canadian stores?

Name:  callie-cat-print-cardigan.png
Views: 1666
Size:  326.9 KB
    Last edited by mooseofmice; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 09:11 PM.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Henley View Post
    McCain Spicy Wedges advertised price 3.00/bag, rang in at $2.50/bag and there is a $1.00 rebates on Checkout51, so it's a pretty good deal.
    Thanks for the post I scanned all 3 flavors at my store and no love

And THIS happened today!

Name:  DSC_0158.JPG
Views: 1715
Size:  51.5 KB
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information