User Tag List

Page 332 of 536 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Thanks for the post I scanned all 3 flavors at my store and no love

And THIS happened today!

Attachment 271637
    Sad. So very sad... 😢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Went to Target last night. Had one return and a gift card to use up before they decide to not take either anymore. I pricematched and used the target coupons (on TIde) with no problem. Starbucks was closed, store is at least 1/4 empt AND there was a security guard there!! Ugh. One of the managers said it was because people were destroying things and also getting very rowdy with employees. So sad.
    ROMEO, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Walmart locust family last night, i had to shake my head. The kid was about 10 yrs old and throwing a bouncy ball ALL over the place in the home decor breakables section, and the parents were close by complaining about the high prices.
    Frig, just leave already!
    Last edited by anisa; Sun, Jan 25th, 2015 at 10:33 AM.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Found 1/2 price flower stems. The small white blossoms were 12.99 and scanned at the self scanner for 6.99. Register was scanning 9.99 but they reduced the price for me. Now i want the eucalyptus leaves but they are still full price
    Last edited by anisa; Sun, Jan 25th, 2015 at 10:36 AM.
    Ciel likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am sad to see Target go. I have found some amazing deals from there... and the store has always been clean and the staff has been very helpful....

If there is anything I have learned from this "Thread" is that some of you shop WAY TOO MUCH.... Deals are only deal's if you need them... if your buy stuff because you think it is a good deal.. your wasting your money!

Deals are everywhere... I have found brand new stuff at consignment stores (jeans reg. price 250 dollars, still with the tags on them for 16 dollars).... kijiji (kayak's 2,000 dollars reg price for 125 dollars)....Sears... Zehrs....

Save your money people!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I shop very little and i think twice & thrice before making any purchase no matter how small or large.
    Some of us shop for ourselves, our spouses and kids, for community groups, schools and charities.
    R

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I know I will be spending alot less without my tarjay
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Sun, Jan 25th, 2015 at 04:10 PM.
    Ciel, Decaf, safielstar and 3 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sonjamma View Post
    Went to Target last night. Had one return and a gift card to use up before they decide to not take either anymore. I pricematched and used the target coupons (on TIde) with no problem. Starbucks was closed, store is at least 1/4 empt AND there was a security guard there!! Ugh. One of the managers said it was because people were destroying things and also getting very rowdy with employees. So sad.
    The closest Target to me had always had one security guard on duty since they opened and now they have 3 of them at the same time.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DILF_JEFF View Post
    If there is anything I have learned from this "Thread" is that some of you shop WAY TOO MUCH.... Deals are only deal's if you need them... if your buy stuff because you think it is a good deal.. your wasting your money!
    You have forgotten the one characteristic of some of the people on here. Moms who need to get out of the house. Most of the stuff I have posted on here is things that I have seen on sale that others might need, not necessarily stuff I have purchased. Target was the closest store to buy milk, eggs, bread and baby supplies for me. So instead of going to the rat race that is RCSS or Walmart, I could have a relaxing stroll indoors out of the rain while my little one napped and price match everything I needed so I wasn't missing out on any deal. While cruising around the store I could checkout the deals and report them here.

Our budget is tight right now as both my husband and I were laid off last year but I could catch the thrill a little bit by posting here (and I saved a ton on things we needed along the way too). That being said I have dipped into future months budgets to get the 70% toy deals and camping supplies. All presents for 2015 have been purchased for a fraction of what I had budgeted.
    anisa, Ciel, dizzyb and 13 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^ planning ahead and juggling our budgets is crucial sometimes for being able to live within our means on a limited income.
    Wtg on some smart shopping
    R

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I don't think anyone has to defend their purchases. You don't know how people budget their money so judging people's spending is ridiculous lol
    matrix82, scbpooh, Ciel and 10 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    ^ planning ahead and juggling our budgets is crucial sometimes for being able to live within our means on a limited income.
    Wtg on some smart shopping
    Thanks!

To go from a "buy anything you want" to "budget living to make sure the bills get paid" lifestyle has been a huge learning curve. While we used to save cash, I realize now we could have saved so much more. And while we were always prepared if one of us lost our job, I never would have predicted both of us. Crazy times!

Thanks to everyone here for helping out (even when you didn't even know it). I have amazed my husband with all the stuff I have gotten for super cheap or even free from this thread and others. Keep up the good work folks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DILF_JEFF View Post

Save your money people!
    Just because people posted things doesn't mean they bought it. I posted things in this thread that I didn't purchase. You also don't know what or who people are buying for. A party, a school, a seniors home, donations, gifts. You really can't assume.

But it is good advice in general not to buy things just because you think it's a good deal
    matrix82, anisa, scbpooh and 8 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    You have forgotten the one characteristic of some of the people on here. Moms who need to get out of the house. Most of the stuff I have posted on here is things that I have seen on sale that others might need, not necessarily stuff I have purchased. Target was the closest store to buy milk, eggs, bread and baby supplies for me. So instead of going to the rat race that is RCSS or Walmart, I could have a relaxing stroll indoors out of the rain while my little one napped and price match everything I needed so I wasn't missing out on any deal. While cruising around the store I could checkout the deals and report them here.

Our budget is tight right now as both my husband and I were laid off last year but I could catch the thrill a little bit by posting here (and I saved a ton on things we needed along the way too). That being said I have dipped into future months budgets to get the 70% toy deals and camping supplies. All presents for 2015 have been purchased for a fraction of what I had budgeted.
    This is so me... a mom on mat leave, whose baby rarely sleeps unless he's being worn... so much more interesting, and better weather, to go wander around Target on a regular basis. I saved a ton of money on things we were going to buy anyway - winter jackets for $10, for example. I can't beat that at my favourite online kids' clothing store, with discount, on Boxing Day. Sure I bought some fun stuff we don't *need*, but I'm still way under budget compared to this time last year.
    anisa, coupondiva, Ciel and 6 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

This is me too. It was so nice to walk around during nap time. Where will the new moms go now??
    Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    This is so me... a mom on mat leave, whose baby rarely sleeps unless he's being worn... so much more interesting, and better weather, to go wander around Target on a regular basis. I saved a ton of money on things we were going to buy anyway - winter jackets for $10, for example. I can't beat that at my favourite online kids' clothing store, with discount, on Boxing Day. Sure I bought some fun stuff we don't *need*, but I'm still way under budget compared to this time last year.
    Ciel, Mulveyteach and Anna Michele like this.

Thread Information