User Tag List

Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't get my code at once (like almost a day) so I contacted them via FB. They were very helpful and for some apparent reason, 2 of my PINS did not go through even though it shows on my wish list that I have 8 wishes. They told me which 6 PINS they received and I just re-encoded the remaining 2. Soon after, I got the code! Ordered a red one plus another bag on sale

Glitches happen so I suggest sending them a message if you're finding any trouble as they reply quickly.
    Last edited by Jboys'mom; Mon, Feb 2nd, 2015 at 01:16 AM.
    salady and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jboys'mom View Post
    I didn't get my code at once (like almost a day) so I contacted them via FB. They were very helpful and for some apparent reason, 2 of my PINS did not go through even though it shows on my wish list that I have 8 wishes. They told me which 6 PINS they received and I just re-encoded the remaining 2. Soon after, I got the code! Ordered a red one plus another bag on sale

Glitches happen so I suggest sending them a message if you're finding any trouble as they reply quickly.
    Good idea on ordering another bag. Wish I had thought of that. Did you have to pay for shipping for the bag you purchased?
    ssbean and Anna Michele like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

The ones who received it ..How is the quality of the bag ?

Looks like a good quality atleast from the pics
    ssbean likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Sometimes the rep. gives them a wad of stickers to put on the existing Non-Pin tubs. Some dishonest worker can just keep the stickers for himself

I have seen reps from manufacturer's going into various stores , and putting stickers/peelies of coupons & promotions on the existing products on the shelves.

If they are lazy & don't want to do their job , they just hand it to one of the store staff or store manager & take off..LOL . Then they ( reps ) bill the Manufacturer , usually through a third party marketing company for doing that job.

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    After hearing that the yogurt with stickers were finally showing up in the Alberta stores I headed out to my nearest Sobey's this morning. There were no yogurts with pins on the shelves so I hunted down a young fellow stocking shelves and asked him to check the back for me, when he came back he had one tub with a pin in his hand and he told me that the rest of their stock never made it out to the front because the staff grabbed them all before they got out to the shelves! I have been checking this store every day and the older staff kept telling me that they didn't have any, but this young guy obviously didn't know enough to lie about it. I was going to complain to the store owner but didn't bother as I didn't want the young guy to get in trouble just for blurting out the truth. Hopefully there will be more coming, they get a Parm delivery twice a week, but what do you want to bet that by the time they show up on the shelves the 1.99 sale will be over and the price will be at 4.19 again! On the upside I now have 1 pin - Yeah!
    ssbean likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

nope! no other fees except for tax

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Good idea on ordering another bag. Wish I had thought of that. Did you have to pay for shipping for the bag you purchased?
    salady, 2shopmom and ssbean like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

The quality of the bag is fantastic. I have had one (older style) for more than 5 years that I use as a gym bag and it has stood up very well. I ordered one through this promotion to keep as a going away bag. Quality is the same as my old bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    The ones who received it ..How is the quality of the bag ?

Looks like a good quality atleast from the pics
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

are all the colors still available?
    ssbean likes this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My mom received her Ocean Blue bag today (ordered Thursday) and she's very happy with it. Great colour and excellent quality. Lots of pockets for organization.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    I can't find the Astro Zero anywhere. Went to IGA, Target (no surprise there, but thought I'd check anyway) and Provigo.
    ....well, you know...."They" don't really like Quebec residents to win anything, do "They?"
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    ....well, you know...."They" don't really like Quebec residents to win anything, do "They?"
    I found some in Adonis Laval

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SUCCESS, I was able to get enough for 2 bags! I ordered a bag for myself in Blue, and then input the next set of pins thinking I could order a green to be sent to my daughter who goes to university in St Johns, NF (I am in Alberta) but after entering the pins no confirmation was sent for my daughters bag, did I mess up? Should I have sent the pins to my daughter to order her own? I know it is supposed to only be 1 per household but I would be sending the second bag to another name and a different household clear across the country, can anyone here who ordered a bag for a relative tell me if I did it wrong, thanks

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

SUCCESS, I was able to get enough for 2 bags! I ordered a bag for myself in Blue, and then input the next set of pins thinking I could order a green to be sent to my daughter who goes to university in St Johns, NF (I am in Alberta) but after entering the pins no confirmation was sent for my daughters bag, did I mess up? Should I have sent the pins to my daughter to order her own? I know it is supposed to only be 1 per household but I would be sending the second bag to another name and a different household clear across the country, can anyone here who ordered a bag for a relative tell me if I did it wrong, thanks
    did you just order the blue one today?
    tying to find out which colors are left please.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

if you entered the pins on the same account you will not get another email. You have to create a second account.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

You would have had to order the second set of 8 pins under her name email
    the extra 8 pins went in on yiur account so its extras tickets for you for the big draws.
    I made the same mistake the first year with the sketchers
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Darn it, I knew I should have come here first to ask advice, I have contacted Astro and explained it , hopefully they will see that it was nor intended for the same household.

Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread Information