User Tag List

Page 344 of 536 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    No deals on the dog beds thats lame. Thanks for the update.

Which bins are these? The small ones that are clear with patterns or characters on them? And was that 4 for $3.49?
    Also need a couple large bins for storage to go on my $30 shelf
    They were the red 18 gallon totes with the green lids. There were a couple left. $3.49 each which is about 50% off.
    vw_girl likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Went to ours yesterday no red tags but did find some good buys. Pay close attention to the price on the shelf!

I found a bunch of swim ways stuff on clearance. Reusable swim diapers $2.09 and spring floats for adults and babys $3.xx-$5.xx. And some water toys. I was super happy about the diapers, I've been putting off buying one for baby. It was kinda weird, I swear they didn't even have this stuff last week.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1809
Size:  56.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 1830
Size:  101.3 KB
    (Sorry for photos being the wrong way, they are right on my phone.)

No foam footballs at our store but did fine soccer balls for $1.88.

Some clearance toys are now back like the Disney Little People Castle. Also found a Fisher Price Tipping Treats game for $2.43ish that I haven't noticed before.

No deal on dog beds.
    ROMEO, marste, vw_girl and 1 others like this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Bought 2 x Thomas Train Toys. White clearance sign said $5.99 but rang in as $5.39. They have push buttons and they move and light up. Great deal!

Heard a lot of gossip in the store today. Should be interesting to see what happens Thursday.

Lots of new stock on the floor but apparently everything is now out (at my location) and once its gone then its gone.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

At ours again. So many more things today. It's like things are getting the prices from last year's clearance. Little tikes cook and grow bbq $12, little tikes first slide, $12, little t ball thing $6. Some Easter candy 36 cents, chocolate sponge bobs 85 cents. No clearance stickers just check price tags.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at my target today, and it was just depressing. Anytime I go there now, I just get sad over how much I'm going to miss my "mommy time". I got 2 ionix toys at %70 off for next Christmas, and two cute valentine's day cards with a chocolate maze built into it, but that's it. On the up side though, there's still massive amounts of stuff being put out on the shelves, with carts full of stuff yet to go out, so maybe there will be enough product to last until the better liquidation deals come into effect.
    tobiwobi and vw_girl like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

More info on some of the deals I found now that I am on a computer. I think some of the prices I am finding are old clearance prices or they are finding stock that was on clearance, I am not sure.

Fisher Price play table $11.10
    http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=21599006

Little Tikes BBQ $11.99
    http://www.amazon.ca/Little-Tikes-Co.../dp/B00FGS0B7S

Littke Tikes first slide $11.99
    http://www.littletikes.com/slides+te...de/invt/624605

Little Tikes t ball $5.99
    http://www.littletikes.com/baseball/...et/invt/611957

Also saw some little people stuff can't remember prices but they were about half price, all girl Disney stuff and 24 pack of play dough for $5.99.
    my blog - imonglue.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got some sports water bottles for around $3 and $4 something.
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Wow! Those are awesome prices! My store didn't have any those. 24 pk of play dough for $5.99 is awesome! So hoping to find that deal - perfect for class gifts! Thanks for the heads up!
    anisa, sweetmomma and vw_girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    More info on some of the deals I found now that I am on a computer. I think some of the prices I am finding are old clearance prices or they are finding stock that was on clearance, I am not sure.

Fisher Price play table $11.10
    http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=21599006

Little Tikes BBQ $11.99
    http://www.amazon.ca/Little-Tikes-Co.../dp/B00FGS0B7S

Littke Tikes first slide $11.99
    http://www.littletikes.com/slides+te...de/invt/624605

Little Tikes t ball $5.99
    http://www.littletikes.com/baseball/...et/invt/611957

Also saw some little people stuff can't remember prices but they were about half price, all girl Disney stuff and 24 pack of play dough for $5.99.
    Wish I could find the slide for 11.99!
    vw_girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Cambridge had a lot of clearance today-face clothes, clothes, winter coats, tons of toys. Picked up a Cinderella playdoh set for 4.28. I think they got all the baby equipment from my closest store because it was full of carseats, cribs, strollers etc.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok Scottsdale was fairly well stocked. Was able to grab the last pet bed at $8.99 (yay). Also had two pack fp wheelies for 2.39. Some Thomas stuff left that scanned at 70%. Picked up a couple of toddler games for $5. They didn't have any of the Little Tykes stuff mentioned but lots of bikes etc not discounted. Some Xmas stuff out at 70% including storage.

Continuing my tour of thanking employees for being great!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some men's mesh shorts (light blue, navy blue and dark grey in color) are 3.89 down from 12.99. Ask a team member to scan them and tell you the price. Go get 'em!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to my local target, Windsor, Ontario. and was just looking to see if anything was going on sales wise. so i started scanning some stuff just to see if any prices were different no such luck. until i came by the easter/valentine's day candy section. they had a ton of mini eggs which i love and i saw a bag with x10 small bags of 40g. after i scanned the bag which had no price, to my delight the scanner said $0.79 cents so of course i grabbed every bag, I got 11 bags for $9.00 so a total of 110 bags of 40g cadbury mini eggs so a grand total of 4,400 grams of mini eggs for just $9.00!!!!!!!

Name:  IMG_0731.jpg
Views: 1810
Size:  123.4 KB

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Avery Swift View Post
    Went to my local target, Windsor, Ontario. and was just looking to see if anything was going on sales wise. so i started scanning some stuff just to see if any prices were different no such luck. until i came by the easter/valentine's day candy section. they had a ton of mini eggs which i love and i saw a bag with x10 small bags of 40g. after i scanned the bag which had no price, to my delight the scanner said $0.79 cents so of course i grabbed every bag, I got 11 bags for $9.00 so a total of 110 bags of 40g cadbury mini eggs so a grand total of 4,400 grams of mini eggs for just $9.00!!!!!!!

Name:  IMG_0731.jpg
Views: 1810
Size:  123.4 KB
    That is very good news that at least some Canadian Targets are carrying Easter merchandise!!! The employees at my nearest local Target store didn't think that they (or any other Targets in Canada, for that matter!) will get any Easter merchandise. However, now there still is hope...
    sweetmomma and Avery Swift like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Those are incredible deals on the Fisher Price and Little Tykes toys! I wish I had found those at the Targets in Montreal. I've been going to the Pointe Claire and the St Laurent locations and didn't find those amazing prices, but tons of other great deals.
    Last edited by Caley917; Tue, Feb 3rd, 2015 at 07:43 PM.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Thread Information