User Tag List

Page 348 of 536 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I heard from 2 stores. Returns r still accepted but only on purchases made before liquidation
    This is what i figured would happen which is only fair especially from a legal perspective!! And Zellers did this if I remember correctly. They announced when the last date of all returns would be on any merchandise purchased prior to the liquidation start date. I think they gave 30 days which is good warning.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    More info on some of the deals I found now that I am on a computer. I think some of the prices I am finding are old clearance prices or they are finding stock that was on clearance, I am not sure.

Fisher Price play table $11.10
    http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=21599006

Little Tikes BBQ $11.99
    http://www.amazon.ca/Little-Tikes-Co.../dp/B00FGS0B7S

Littke Tikes first slide $11.99
    http://www.littletikes.com/slides+te...de/invt/624605

Little Tikes t ball $5.99
    http://www.littletikes.com/baseball/...et/invt/611957

Also saw some little people stuff can't remember prices but they were about half price, all girl Disney stuff and 24 pack of play dough for $5.99.
    Thanks so much, I went to my local target and picked up a slide for 11.99. My kids are so happy!
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I heard from 2 stores. Returns r still accepted but only on purchases made before liquidation
    So if I return something today and get a gift card... can anyone confirm if I will be able to use it during liquidation?

------------

Hamilton Mountain was pretty stripped of most clearance tags and deals. Lots of things showed visible signs of the clearance tag being removed. Still deals with ladies wallets and those sorts of items. Also Star Wars/Angry Bird type toys that I don't want.

BUT! My big deal was on a SpiderMan 3 in one web slinger 10 inch action figure. Normally 25.99, it was clearance at 18.99, and when I went to scan it, it showed up at 7.79!!!

Took a bit of work though: I grabbed a few boxes and when I went to check out, they rang up at the sticker price of 18.99. I told them about the scan machine, and asked if they didn't mind looking if I was mistaken. They were very nice, sent someone to check and it still rang 18.99 on two different scanners, so I was confused. But I kindly insisted, and asked if one of the clerks would come with me and I would show them. Well, as it turns out, some of the boxes WERE 7.79 (older stock) and some were 18.99 for the identical toy. I guess I was lucky to have grabbed a few of the cheap ones remaining. So I was able to score 7 of these spiderman guys (at well under 10 dollars each including tax) that I will gift at my son's next 6 friends' birthday parties (one box for him, of course. *lol*).

And the coolest part is that a month or two ago, I got a plush Cars blanket for the price of the "throw" due to a mis-shelving issue. And that particular throw (CARS) was on sale. Well I still had that blanket in its bag (It costs 39.99 but I paid the throw price of 7 something plus tax for it). My son decided that Cars are too babyish, so I wanted to exchange it for, yes of course, Spiderman. So they gave me a gift card yesterday for the full amount. I decided that I really didn't need another blanket, so used that refund money (39.99 plus tax, minus the $8ish I had actually paid) for the Spiderman toys instead.

So that means that at the end of the day, I paid $24 including tax IN TOTAL for 7 toys that would have normally cost me $206 (!!!!) due to a combo of pricing and shelving errors and clearance prices! I had to check my math several times, because it looked like a mistake but wasn't!!!! This is only my second big purchase/deal at Target. The rest have all been boringly normal *lol*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a Circo twin quilt and pillow cover set that I want to return (was on clearance from 79 99 down to 25 ish) but no receipt. I am afraid it will ring in at even less, so I will keep it if it does. But if they give me a gift card, can it be used tomorrow? Anyone know?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Good to know....A gentleman in Abby told me Monday night I should make sure to do any returns by the end of yesterday.

Sorry everyone, I did not get a chance to create a nice formatted post, so I am just sending you to the photos I took. Don't mind the duplicates - I figure more info better than none. I have put comments on some of them with location and prices but realized that Abby and Chilliwack totally started blending together on me. LOL

If you are after something specific let me know because I will be back to one or the other today and can verify for you.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...01864988645105

Zoom in for prices if you can and if there is something in particular you see that you cant read a price on let me know and I will check the original
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deals4me View Post
    Hey Midnightly were you able to find anything worthwhile at Tillicum Target? I've wandered around a few times but have not been successful at finding any good deals
    Thanks!
    went to both locations today... mostly just to check out the easter chocolate stuff... i wasn't really up for the full wander and hunt... i did find some of the easter stuff on clearance at tillicum they had the wilton stuff (cupcake sets, and sugar rabbits) and the reese eggs (foil wrapped ones) were on the super clearance there is only a handful left though! the rest of the stuff is regular easter priced or they don't have it..

same with the hillside location (hillside did not have the wilton stuff BUT they did have a few items that scanned up full price yet the shelf listed them in the discount price, when we asked a staff member he checked it with the gun came up regular price and it looked like he was removing the shelf tags)

wilton bunnies for 29c
    Name:  710-054silhouettebunnyicingdeco.jpg
Views: 1654
Size:  41.5 KB
    Last edited by Midnightly; Wed, Feb 4th, 2015 at 05:11 PM.
    annedougherty likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by liltiggy23 View Post
    Thanks so much, I went to my local target and picked up a slide for 11.99. My kids are so happy!

Can u let me know the sku or product item # for the slide?

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriel View Post

And the coolest part is that a month or two ago, I got a plush Cars blanket for the price of the "throw" due to a mis-shelving issue. And that particular throw (CARS) was on sale. Well I still had that blanket in its bag (It costs 39.99 but I paid the throw price of 7 something plus tax for it). My son decided that Cars are too babyish, so I wanted to exchange it for, yes of course, Spiderman. So they gave me a gift card yesterday for the full amount....(39.99 plus tax....).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriel View Post
    I have a Circo twin quilt and pillow cover set that I want to return (was on clearance from 79 99 down to 25 ish) but no receipt. I am afraid it will ring in at even less, so I will keep it if it does.
    And if it rings in at $79.99?
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    went to both locations today... mostly just to check out the easter chocolate stuff... i wasn't really up for the full wander and hunt... i did find some of the easter stuff on clearance at tillicum they had the wilton stuff (cupcake sets, and sugar rabbits) and the reese eggs (foil wrapped ones) were on the super clearance there is only a handful left though! the rest of the stuff is regular easter priced or they don't have it..

same with the hillside location (hillside did not have the wilton stuff BUT they did have a few items that scanned up full price yet the shelf listed them in the discount price, when we asked a staff member he checked it with the gun came up regular price and it looked like he was removing the shelf tags)

wilton bunnies for 29c
    Name:  710-054silhouettebunnyicingdeco.jpg
Views: 1654
Size:  41.5 KB
    As I said, they are pricing errors, not clearance. Expect them to be fixed. If not then you are lucky

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vw_girl heading out to Burnaby right now so I will check the Metrotown one. I can't figure out how to pm from Tapatalk. Let me see if I can from the mobile site.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Nevermind, i called around. Nobody has it apparently

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Deals4Me - If you are into kids toys they put out some more barbies at Tillicum (I got a four pack for $15) and Steel tonka trucks/ Motorized Tonkas for $10.49 at Hillside - both unmarked.
    Last edited by mamayama; Wed, Feb 4th, 2015 at 06:06 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Thanks to your description I was able to keep my eyes out and after Scottsdale and CC we ended up in Chilliwack where stock was abundant and prices good. I was mostly in toys but got 2 - 114L @$5.99 each I don't know what it is, but I just love bins!

They also had most of the stuff that SoTypical posted in the last 2 days. I will try to get a more organized post up today but I pretty much made out like a thief lat night with my purchases.
    I love bins too. After Xmas they were 2.39, I bought 8 and really lucked out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    solace76 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sorry, I already threw out box and cant find the receipt. It was the little tikes first slide and I got it at Brampton trinity commons location. There was no price on the slide so I scanned it. There were still a lot left when I was there this afternoon.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So happy to see that other people are finding the little tikes BBQ and slide! Some of my better Target finds I think. I did see the Fisher Price Crawl Around Car for $19.49 (reg $65ish). Sorry can't get the picture to upload. My Son is also very spoiled thanks to Target. Sure going to miss it.
    Meeeks85 and vw_girl like this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Thread Information