User Tag List

Page 359 of 536 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just a question for my fellow Target red sticker hunters. Did they keep the clearance prices and then extra % off? I was so happy with all my red sticker purchases prior to the liquidation, just wondering if they still exist or did they remove them? Thank you helpful SCer's 😀
    ROMEO and Patty Smyth like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Phew! Long day of work and then shopping. My feet are so sore and its time for a

I know that there are a lot of disappointed shoppers out there who didn't find the deep discounts they were hoping for. Well all I have to say is..

YOUR DOING IT WRONG!! I had a great day in Delta and Langley, although Delta was crazy crazy busy! Luckily the self checkout line was moving pretty quick. This might just be one of my favorite shops ever! And I also got to meet a fellow SC Thanks BasicAngel for thoughtfully stashing those toys and puzzles in your cart in case I wanted them. I wish you had still been around when I worked my way through the H&B section.

Here's what I got there:

Attachment 272980

Attachment 272981

NYC EYE SHADOW 0.72c !!!!

Attachment 272982

CHI Air Expert $23.99!! (Teal Only, I scanned every model they had there)

Attachment 272983

$1.22!!!!

Attachment 272984

$5.99 I think this is just so cute!

Attachment 272985

I found the BBQ Thank you Meeeks for telling us about this. I can't wait to play with this one LOL
    $8.99

Attachment 272986

Thank you BasicAngel for grabbing this one for me
    $4.79

Attachment 272987

$13.99
    Wow! You did great :O I'm super jealous of the makeup you found and the chi straightener! Was the price for the teal Chi on the shelf 24$? Or it said 99.99$ and scanning came up cheaper?
    ROMEO and bella_bamba like this.
    - lilsmithy -

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Phew! Long day of work and then shopping. My feet are so sore and its time for a

I know that there are a lot of disappointed shoppers out there who didn't find the deep discounts they were hoping for. Well all I have to say is..

YOUR DOING IT WRONG!! I had a great day in Delta and Langley, although Delta was crazy crazy busy! Luckily the self checkout line was moving pretty quick. This might just be one of my favorite shops ever! And I also got to meet a fellow SC Thanks BasicAngel for thoughtfully stashing those toys and puzzles in your cart in case I wanted them. I wish you had still been around when I worked my way through the H&B section.

Here's what I got there:

Attachment 272980

Attachment 272981

NYC EYE SHADOW 0.72c !!!!
    I am soooo jealous (and happy ) you got that palette for this price! The NYX selection at my closest location was always bare. Hoping to score some deals this weekend or at least pick up my fave Rimmel foundtion and stock up on a few since I go through a bottle every few months!
    vw_girl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone seen any Our Generation toys left? Specifically the clothing, scooter, kitchen set or camper? I should have gotten these when they were on sale before Christmas and kicking myself about it now! My Merivale store hasn't had any in stock for some time.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This morning at Orleans was still much more chaotic than I like, but it was bearable. It was disgusting to see empty makeup packages, where people obviously took advantage of the crowds to steal a $6 mascara. Way to go, winners 😬

I got a t-ball set for $5.99 -20%, awesome! They also had the golf set but we already have one, so I didn't check the price.

Picked up swim diapers $2.09 -20%, and goggles $0.89 -20%

The foam soccer balls that were ringing in $8.99 on Monday are now $1.88, and there are also footballs now for $1.25, both -20%. As tempted as I was, I didn't buy them ALL, so there are some left of each.

They had lots of Circo doll toys out, which my friend was really hoping to get - so that made me happy 😊

Thanks to everyone for the amazing tips!! It made my day a bit brighter to see some glimpses of the way it was. Keep up the great hunting! (PS Sorry for the math - my receipt doesn't show final prices, and my brain isn't working anymore &#128514
    kermitz1 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really wanted the Lil tykes bbq but did not see any at the Langley location. I did get the crawl around car for $15.×× though..Name:  20150206_105942.jpg
Views: 1847
Size:  56.7 KB
    Last edited by pdki; Fri, Feb 6th, 2015 at 02:13 PM.
    Patty Smyth, ssambhi and vw_girl like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dimaa View Post
    What did you buy Patty Smyth? Post pic.
    bubble wands .79, floats , $3.54

200+ stickers were $1.09

Ciel, vw_girl and pdki like this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brit2010 View Post
    With tho all the sporting goods/by toy section. All the swim ways items were so cheap. Got Floaties for the pool for $4. One came up not in system so she just put it through as $2! that one was lucky!
    Wow! That's amazing.
    I guess my store doesn't have anything, because the only swim related things were some water-wings (very few) that were near the bikes.
    They must not have got any other stuff in.

Thanks everyone for letting me know.
    Ciel likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jz5204 View Post
    :O Iv been wanting a chi hair straightener. Did they have lots at the delta location?
    I don't think I checked at Delta Sorry, maybe Meeeks did? I think that is "her" store. For the price its worth checking. Crossing fingers for you.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pdki View Post
    I really wanted the Lil tykes bbq but did not see any at the Langley location. I did get the crawl around car for $15.×× though..Name:  20150206_105942.jpg

Is there anymore at langley?
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not that I saw sorry! I took the last two that I saw (one for a gift) and they were on the very top shelf.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Not that I saw sorry! I took the last two that I saw (one for a gift) and they were on the very top shelf.
    Thanks for the update! I was gonna buy it yesterday at richmond but could not deal waiting in line to pay for it and my toddler was starting to be fussy
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilsmithy View Post
    Wow! You did great :O I'm super jealous of the makeup you found and the chi straightener! Was the price for the teal Chi on the shelf 24$? Or it said 99.99$ and scanning came up cheaper?
    Yes, it was a $99 one and the only oe that scanned in at that price. Pink and Black and the ones with the bonus travel iron all only 10% off I think. Meeeks said Delta location it did not scan that low. The box on this oneis a bit beat up and may be a returned item anf therefor old stock? Just scan the hell out of that section and I wish you luck.
    lilsmithy likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

That crawl around car is a GREAT price! I am tempted but don't have anoyone to gift it to yet and its pretty big. Plus I already have a "Planes" ride on taking up room. I have gone toy crazy!! Lol! The BBQ sets were not in toys but across the way by sports/camping. There is a LTikes Picnic table tere that I am curous the price of. But once again where am i gonna put it?? LOL. Someone shoudl go can it and might get a real bargain.
    Meeeks85, terry2144 and pdki like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got toddler size Beaver Canoe sweatshirts 20% off, there was slim pickings at my store
    Last edited by TargetMama; Fri, Feb 6th, 2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information