User Tag List

Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I got a personalized offer for 8000 pts wus $40 in baby stuff. Can you use this coupon more than once???
    I'm pretty sure the wording says one time only. But I've never actually tried it multiple times.
    dededi likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I need some help with my old brain. I want to get the Flash & Go tomorrow and get the 20x points; it's on sale for $179.99. That's pretty good right? So I should get 2x $100 SDM gift cards first because you get points wub a $100 SDM gc? Have I got that right? I remember learning about points for the $100 SDM card on SC, but cannot find the thread. Good grief getting old sucks.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    I need some help with my old brain. I want to get the Flash & Go tomorrow and get the 20x points; it's on sale for $179.99. That's pretty good right? So I should get 2x $100 SDM gift cards first because you get points wub a $100 SDM gc? Have I got that right? I remember learning about points for the $100 SDM card on SC, but cannot find the thread. Good grief getting old sucks.
    I don't know if the price is good or not (but please, do let us know if it works!) - but you can either get 2x $100 GCs, or just load $200 on a GC first (I believe $200 is the max you can load). Either way you'll still earn the 10 points per dollar for buying the Shoppers GC first.
    And for reference sake, you earn points on any Shoppers GC amount - it doesn't have to be a $100 GC, it could be a $10 GC

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ok.. I have VIP coupon for baby.. 3000 for pull ups.. Says one per purchase.. Can I print off 4 of them and use in the same transaction to het 12,000 points.. Coupon says one per purchase
    Last edited by Shaundel; Tue, Feb 3rd, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
    terry2144 and dededi like this.
    Seeking $10 or $15 Similac Formula Cheques!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think you'll be able to use 4 in the same transaction. Did you try it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaundel View Post
    Ok.. I have VIP coupon for baby.. 3000 for pull ups.. Says one per purchase.. Can I print off 4 of them and use in the same transaction to het 12,000 points.. Coupon says one per purchase
    LIVE SIMPLE, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

No.. Too chicken ... LOL
    Seeking $10 or $15 Similac Formula Cheques!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi guys, I have some questions I hope you could kindly inform me about!

So, I received 20x wus $50 and 20x on any face cream coupons. Can I use them together, as in the bonus points on face cream would be added on top of the total bonus poins, or would only one be counted? The 20x wus $50 has a later added date though.

Also, would these coupons work if I do redemption?

Thanks a lot for your help!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilumtics View Post
    Hi guys, I have some questions I hope you could kindly inform me about!

So, I received 20x wus $50 and 20x on any face cream coupons. Can I use them together, as in the bonus points on face cream would be added on top of the total bonus poins, or would only one be counted? The 20x wus $50 has a later added date though.

Also, would these coupons work if I do redemption?

Thanks a lot for your help!
    You can use the face/lotion one with the redemption but not the 20x because it is not added immediately it wont work
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok Seasoned SDM guru's. I have a question about senior promos (my father just turned 65). I understand the 20% off is regular priced items only. Does this work:
    Spend $190, $100 of which is regular priced, so $20 off. Total $170, pay with 95k points?
    Does it have to be HIS card, since he's the senior? or can it be my card, as long as he's with?
    Any other good senior tips?
    luckbealady, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I would think it would have tobe his card but ypu can just transfer the points over to his card
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I didn't know people ask questions about sdm on this thread too. Nice thread!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Ok Seasoned SDM guru's. I have a question about senior promos (my father just turned 65). I understand the 20% off is regular priced items only. Does this work:
    Spend $190, $100 of which is regular priced, so $20 off. Total $170, pay with 95k points?
    Does it have to be HIS card, since he's the senior? or can it be my card, as long as he's with?
    Any other good senior tips?
    I bought a Nexus 7 a couple of years ago - took my father with me, got his senior discount (just pretended it was him getting it), redeemed with MY card (the cashier did ask if it was his and I said yes, but she didn't check and I've never gotten around to signing it anyway), and then redeemed for $2xx off (it was a boxing day special). Paid $45.xx after all the discounts and taxes

And for reference sake, a lot of stores have the senior age at 55 - at least the stores in my area do.
    Anna Michele, terry2144 and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm having another question regarding usage of personalized coupons. It is so confusing and I heard there has been a lot of changes lately so just wanna make sure I can actually use them and not having the points removed later.

So I received a $20 off wus $75 coupon and also a personalized coupon that is 20x bp wus $50 (added later). I'm wondering if I can use them together, as after $20 off I still pay $55 at least.

Thanks a lot for your help! Really appreciate!
    Anna Michele, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi - my online OPTIMUM profile has my email entered correctly and YES check off to get offers/emails but i never get any emails/coupons from them. Not in my junk folder either. When I log in I see my points and everything else. If I try to click on the "subscribe to offers" link @ the top right it just takes me back to log in where I enter my (saved) password over and over again. Any ideas, anyone have any tips? I want my coupons too! I've been trying to fix this for the longest time and have been hesitant to post as I am no good with the search function and though maybe it's been asked before but can't find it/ haven't had the patience to go through hundred-page threads.... Thanks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilumtics View Post
    I'm having another question regarding usage of personalized coupons. It is so confusing and I heard there has been a lot of changes lately so just wanna make sure I can actually use them and not having the points removed later.

So I received a $20 off wus $75 coupon and also a personalized coupon that is 20x bp wus $50 (added later). I'm wondering if I can use them together, as after $20 off I still pay $55 at least.

Thanks a lot for your help! Really appreciate!
    Yes, both coupons will work together - as long as the cashier is willing to scan them.
    amira84, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information