User Tag List

Page 371 of 536 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cristina Blanco View Post
    I was at the waterloo store today, they were unpacking new stuff but all the price check scanners had been removed. I got toddler converse shoes for $8.00, Denizen jeans for $8.00. They had tons of the floats for kids and lots of swim diapers for $2.00. Also found a steel to make truck for $11.00, I keep goino back as it seems like they keep putting out new stuff every time I go back
    Welcome Cristina! Glad you joined us! They sure have a way of hooking us and reeling us in. I am completely addicted.
    Meeeks85 and lessismore_MTL like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I think the issue with the scanner and the cash discrepancy, is that the scanners around the store show the price AFTER the % off, whereas when you're at the till the screen only shows the price BEFORE the % comes off. I noticed that yesterday, when everything at cash was scanning a couple of dollars higher than when I had checked myself - so I checked my receipt after and saw I did pay the correct (lower) price for the items.
    Thats not the issue I was posting about. I understand the discrepancy due to the scanner showing you the price with the discount, and the cash showing the reg price with the discount applied on your bill. The issue was that I picked up a toy that had a red liquidation sticker on it showing $4.49. So logically I thought it would be that price minus 20%. Since no scanners were working, I had to rely on the cashier scanning it for me. When he scanned it, it rang up at its original price of $12.99 or something, and then I would get the 20% off that price! I pointed out the red sticker to the cashier but he said that whatever it rings up at is the price I have to pay because the liquidator changed some prices back on certain items to their original ones regardless of whether or not they were on liquidation. The same thing happened with a pack of crayons. Sticker showed $0.49, they rang up at $0.99, the original price...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ps. i know this is unrelated and I'll probably get yelled at for posting something that isn't about target deals, but Im watching Breakfast Television and they're about to do a story on walmart's plan for expansion this year. Tear
    Last edited by Caley917; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 08:04 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post
    I guess I went in just after you. most scanners were off, but one was working. I scanned most of the stuff with a guy at the electronics section. He was so bored, no one there!
    thanks for those suits by the way, I was thinking about them and that price just pushed me over to the 'yes, come on, get them, I know you want to' side. They will be perfect for the boys next year.
    Where did you find the working scanner? I'll have to check next time i go there! But I prefer the Pc location anyway! I'm going to be downtown today so I may check the Atwater one!
    lessismore_MTL likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Yup! Was at City Center today and found seasonal storage.....and I think you know about my bin and storage fetish. LOL! I was so excited, but boooo. Wrapping paper holder $9.97.

I am not the only one that is seeing the correlation of scanners coming off the walls and prices going back to retail at the same time - am I?
    Thats exactly what I think is happening too, hence my story from yesterday about the liquidation sticker price not being valid and the items ringing up at their original price. The store I was at had zero working scanners, so we're at the mercy of the cashier, or a nice employee scanning the item for you. I think Target is cluing into the fact that boards like this exist and they're trying to get as much $ for their creditors as possible.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caley917 View Post
    Thats exactly what I think is happening too, hence my story from yesterday about the liquidation sticker price not being valid and the items ringing up at their original price. The store I was at had zero working scanners, so we're at the mercy of the cashier, or a nice employee scanning the item for you. I think Target is cluing into the fact that boards like this exist and they're trying to get as much $ for their creditors as possible.
    Well, it isn't Target in charge of the prices anymore, which is why the cashiers are not authorized to correct it. The liquidators are trying to get the most money for items, and they have been seen in stores adjusting prices. Boooo! We'll just have to do our best to get there first 😉

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ps. i know this is unrelated and I'll probably get yelled at for posting something that isn't about target deals, but Im watching Breakfast Television and they're about to do a story on walmart's plan for expansion this year. Tear
    I hope you changed the channel
    sweetmomma and lessismore_MTL like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been going to Danforth and thorncliffe location, to find some good deals, but didn't succeed at all.

Cosmetics at thorncliffe have almost wiped away.

Plus no good deals on apparel n toys too in thorncliffe.

If anyone found good deals on these locations.. Keep us posted.

Just read on some other forum, someone got an email from Target that from now on 30% on everything..

Till last night it wasn't..Can anyone confirm?

Want to stock up some toys for my 3yr old son

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And, for the big finale, my 'Start the car!!!!!' moment. Thank you for whoever posted this, I think this is my best find yet. Got two for my boys at the Pointe-Claire store. I was so scared they would not give them to me for that price, even the cashier scanned them and gave me a stare. As I was paying she paged the manager and was waiting for a reply.... as soon as my transaction went through, I was out of there. All complete with receipt as proof:

A whooping 9.71$ after 10% discount.

Attachment 273565Attachment 273567
    Wow I just checked and these retail for about $150 in the US (walmart, amazon) - Great find! I'm going to keep my eyes open for this one!
    lessismore_MTL likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And, for the big finale, my 'Start the car!!!!!' moment. Thank you for whoever posted this, I think this is my best find yet. Got two for my boys at the Pointe-Claire store. I was so scared they would not give them to me for that price, even the cashier scanned them and gave me a stare. As I was paying she paged the manager and was waiting for a reply.... as soon as my transaction went through, I was out of there. All complete with receipt as proof:

Attachment 273565Attachment 273567
    That's amazing! I'm at pointe Claire now and don't see any left!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG scouponer are you serious?!? That's disgusting...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shoppingsavvy View Post
    I have been going to Danforth and thorncliffe location, to find some good deals, but didn't succeed at all.

Cosmetics at thorncliffe have almost wiped away.

Plus no good deals on apparel n toys too in thorncliffe.

If anyone found good deals on these locations.. Keep us posted.

Just read on some other forum, someone got an email from Target that from now on 30% on everything..

Till last night it wasn't..Can anyone confirm?

Want to stock up some toys for my 3yr old son
    i just got an email from target re sale...still up to 30% off so I don't think any changes yet.
    Angelica27 likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Looks like BCC opens at 10 am now... Mall shutters were closed til 10, and i didnt see anyone walking inside the store.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow! That was me, and I paid twice as much!! LOL Good for you!
    They are hard to find out here too. Been to many stores and have only manage to find 2.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where did you find the working scanner? I'll have to check next time i go there! But I prefer the Pc location anyway! I'm going to be downtown today so I may check the Atwater one!
    Upstairs by the 'various' section. They have some storage, some decoration, not far from where the food starts.

I've been to Atwater before and they have sometimes really good stuff, not too picked over for home decor.
    Last edited by lessismore_MTL; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Thread Information