User Tag List

Page 373 of 536 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Off topic.. but I dont know if its hard to lock this thread to only sc members. Pics posted with receipts are showing up on another website. .. go away non-faithful target and sc users. Deals here are for sc community who help each other save money and not to people who just jump on liquidation and sales. :rant over:

On a side note... I have been reading abt deals our sc ppl are finding and so good luck to u all. Score them before anyone else gets them.. they will be put to good use for sure.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caley917 View Post
    Ps. i know this is unrelated and I'll probably get yelled at for posting something that isn't about target deals, but Im watching Breakfast Television and they're about to do a story on walmart's plan for expansion this year. Tear
    I almost cried when I heard that too. Guess Canadians love crap and crappy customer service(and I sware if they turn the Target near me to a Walmart, I've moving to the States).
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Boo is not willing to lock any threads to SC only, and look at some of the new people who have signed up to SC as a result of this thread.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by fallenpixels View Post
    please use this thread to discuss general target liquidation/closing/store chatter
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/398139-...nada-new-post/
    and keep this one for actual deals.

People have subscriptions to this post to find new deals so they can go find them before they sell out and there is a lot of chatter making it hard for them to see the deals.

Thanks
    ROMEO and marste like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emczing View Post
    That's amazing! I'm at pointe Claire now and don't see any left!
    Check yours Winners, I saw them yesterday on final clearance for 20 in Ontario(had no clue what they were lol).
    ROMEO, emczing and pdki like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Boo is not willing to lock any threads to SC only, and look at some of the new people who have signed up to SC as a result of this thread.
    I agree and understand... is it possible that every image that gets uploaded here gets SC watermark.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No kids yet here either, but I used to lovvveeee browsing through the baby aisles @ Target-- they had the cutest clothes!! One of my gfs is actually expecting now, so before the "devastating announcement" I was @n a Target every chance I'd get, buying up a bunch of stuff for my nephew-to-be! I honestly contemplated buying super-cute stuff I liked to keep for when I have kids, lol...glad I'm not alone in doing that!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I do this for the big heavy items too! So much easier, but I find at least with my phone, you need a really well lit picture but without a flash glare covering the bars. Takes a bit to get the angle just right.

ps - I dont have kids yet either but have been buying SO many toys and other baby items. I think its a subconscious thing/biological clock LOL I haven't started on clothes YET! But I can admit to scanning some of the cuter items.
    ROMEO and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    I agree and understand... is it possible that every image that gets uploaded here gets SC watermark.
    No, we discussed it some time ago and some users thought that SC was taking their copyright away by marking their images with our name
    online likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Yay! Managed to score the $3.89 Spring Floats (adults) today, I'd been scanning these before, but always came up as Price Not Found until today. Also managed to get 9 rolls of wrapping paper for $1.12 before my REdCard discount....bonus is even though they are all considered Christmas, 1 pattern was definitely a universal pattern!

All Melissa and Doug regular price
    Can't believe the girls section, they must have just got a truckload - absolutely stocked! Boys, not so much...pretty picked over
    vw_girl and pdki like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    Yay! Managed to score the $3.89 Spring Floats (adults) today, I'd been scanning these before, but always came up as Price Not Found until today. Also managed to get 9 rolls of wrapping paper for $1.12 before my REdCard discount....bonus is even though they are all considered Christmas, 1 pattern was definitely a universal pattern!

All Melissa and Doug regular price
    Can't believe the girls section, they must have just got a truckload - absolutely stocked! Boys, not so much...pretty picked over

What at location was this at?

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Found these at my Target that people might want to keep an eye out for:

Cars Folding Tricycle, was on for $14.69!, came to $13.22 after discount:
    Name:  cars.jpg
Views: 1550
Size:  51.2 KB

CAT Rev It Up cars, were on for $2.99 each, came to $2.39 after discount:
    Name:  CAT.jpg
Views: 1396
Size:  45.6 KB

Crayola Mess Free Desk, was on for $6.89, came to $5.52 after discount:
    Name:  mess free.jpg
Views: 1415
Size:  34.9 KB

These were already marked down as clearance (but had regular white tags on shelf).
    Last edited by SarahS83; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 05:27 PM.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best deal of the day - Halloween Light Strings 100 Orange - Price on package $10. Till price $0.25

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by emczing View Post
    Scored this cute ride on motorcycle at Pointe Claire location. First time I've ever seen this at target. Scan everything if you can! $8.xx Attachment 273590

Yay!!! Let's hope they replenish stock at PC for tomorrow!
    emczing likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    Found these at my Target that people might want to keep an eye out for:

Cars Folding Tricycle, was on for $14.69!, came to $13.22 after discount:
    Name:  cars.jpg
Views: 1550
Size:  51.2 KB
    Thanks!! I have seen that trike lots but dot think I have ever scanned it! I better put it on the list.

I am taking one day off from shopping, but hopefully have goodies to post tomorrow.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This trike was scanning in at 18.xx at the PC location, so there's a good chance it could be at a low price at your location too!

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Thanks!! I have seen that trike lots but dot think I have ever scanned it! I better put it on the list.

I am taking one day off from shopping, but hopefully have goodies to post tomorrow.

Thread Information