User Tag List

Page 375 of 536 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    That would still make everything "up to 30% off."
    Fingers crossed on a few items I want that are currently only 10%.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I found Fiskars garden tools at a great price -
    forged steel pruners $1.16 and trowels $0.15
    Name:  IMG_1187.jpg
Views: 2393
Size:  71.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1188.jpg
Views: 2387
Size:  65.1 KB

These were in the St. Albert location in the garden section. No additional % off at the till, just the marked price, which was good with me!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

From the article posted Wed afternoon on CBC:

Target Canada's further price cuts will be on select items, an Ontario store employee told CBC News.

"It will be [cheaper] in some departments but not all," said the worker, who wants her name withheld because she fears repercussions from the company.

She does not know how much lower the discounts will go, but estimates some prices will drop by another 10 per cent. She explained that items now discounted by 20 per cent could drop to 30 per cent. But she believes price cuts still won't go below 30 per cent.

The employee also said the discounts could vary between stores.

ATarget Canada store manager told CBC News that liquidators have asked his store to schedule a team of workers for an early Thursday morning shift to post new sales signs.

He warned, however, it has not been confirmed if the team will actually be needed.

Last week, some Target Canada employees worked late on Wednesday night or arrived before stores opened the next day to hang liquidation sales signs advertising discounts of 10 to 30 per cent.

But he also says shelves are being replenished with fresh truckloads of goods. New arrivals, he says, include patio furniture and summer apparel that he believes Target Canada bought before it announced in recent weeks that it was going out of business.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/targ...rrow-1.2953509
    anisa, Patty Smyth and kimijeen like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    The water balloons were definitely there. I wanted them but I have since become allergic. All those water balloon fights growing up. Ha

The bubbles at Langley were about a litre.

The bubbles I got are 3 liters

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Thomas & Friends Remote control Thomas (for ages 18+ months) scans at 5.99

Fisher Price Lil Snoopy Tippin Treats Game scans at less than 2.00!
    Last edited by iheartcoupons; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:38 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Boo is not willing to lock any threads to SC only, and look at some of the new people who have signed up to SC as a result of this thread.
    That's me - I'm a new SC - I found this thread / forum when coping with my grief about target closing - you guys have been a tremendous help as I don't know many others that share my passion for target. Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shanjucool View Post
    Doc marten like women's boots, originally 39.99, now 9.something!
    Thank you for posting about this! I bought the burgundy ones at full price when they first arrived in stores and love them. I managed to get a pair of black ones in my size today for $9.xx Btw, scanned the burgundy ones here too and they came up at $18.xx.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    From the article posted Wed afternoon on CBC:

Target Canada's further price cuts will be on select items, an Ontario store employee told CBC News.

"It will be [cheaper] in some departments but not all," said the worker, who wants her name withheld because she fears repercussions from the company.

She does not know how much lower the discounts will go, but estimates some prices will drop by another 10 per cent. She explained that items now discounted by 20 per cent could drop to 30 per cent. But she believes price cuts still won't go below 30 per cent.

The employee also said the discounts could vary between stores.

ATarget Canada store manager told CBC News that liquidators have asked his store to schedule a team of workers for an early Thursday morning shift to post new sales signs.

He warned, however, it has not been confirmed if the team will actually be needed.

Last week, some Target Canada employees worked late on Wednesday night or arrived before stores opened the next day to hang liquidation sales signs advertising discounts of 10 to 30 per cent.

But he also says shelves are being replenished with fresh truckloads of goods. New arrivals, he says, include patio furniture and summer apparel that he believes Target Canada bought before it announced in recent weeks that it was going out of business.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/targ...rrow-1.2953509
    Saw lots of new patio furniture cushions (in a variety of colours) at a Target near me on Tuesday!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Someone had posted that the price check scanners were gone at a particular store a few days ago. They were up and working there last night. Are they reinstalling/activating them?

Sales are no where near as good as they used to be...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found Converse shoes for the kids that had previously been marked down from $30 to $20(on the red clearance tags) Since the sign sayd Footwear 20% off original I wasn't sure what they were going to be priced at.........and VOILA $7.19. Great deal for Converse shoes! Target Cloverdale location.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to target billings bridge (ottawa) yesterday and scanners were removed
    I asked the employees with PDA to scan some things but they told me that the prices may not be right - so here are the prices for this location that I can't confirm are accurate but have new tags

Name:  car.jpg
Views: 1804
Size:  70.2 KBName:  sofia.jpg
Views: 1838
Size:  62.4 KBName:  trike.jpg
Views: 1822
Size:  76.5 KB

These are confirmed...
    Name:  pic 1.jpg
Views: 2156
Size:  97.1 KB

Doc playdoh - $3.59
    Fisher price surprise sounds wooden puzzles (various) 3.59
    Trippin treats 1.83
    Little tikes t-ball set 4.79
    Laugh and learn table - 8.88
    Merona Men's hats - 2.40
    (Prices all include extra discount of 20%)

Then I went to the location on merivale which thankfully did have scanners working but not the same stock - they did get a lot cute purses, scarves, bathing suits and clothes for women and I bought a few just in case can't find sizes after - target regular price less (20 - 30%) I find is great for the quality and style.

Name:  pic 2.jpg
Views: 2199
Size:  85.5 KB
    Angry birds star destroyer telepods 11.98 (reg 50)
    Fashion Barbie 15.12 (reg 69)
    Jake playdoh 3.59 (reg 15)
    Little tikes golf 4.79 (reg 25)
    Again prices above include discount
    Thanks for the heads up on these items - just an FYI didn't see any of those go carts and the 4in1 trikes are still full price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mdepp; Thu, Feb 12th, 2015 at 10:46 AM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iheartcoupons View Post
    Thomas & Friends Remote control Thomas (for ages 18+ months) scans at 5.99
    Thanks for posting! I was able to pick up one today for $5.99! It'll be a great 1st birthday gift for our nephew.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will be heading to the bramalea location in about an hour. So I guess no further percentage discounts have come down as cbc reported may happen?? Anyone see anything? Bummer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

^^ I plan to be there after 1.30 or so... please pm or post if there is anything great.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    I will be heading to the bramalea location in about an hour. So I guess no further percentage discounts have come down as cbc reported may happen?? Anyone see anything? Bummer
    Yes there are new green 30% off signs in the school/office supplies. I think I saw 30% on picture frames as well. That was about it.

I picked this up it said $39.95 -30% but scanned at $2.51

Thread Information