User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: When to expect SDM sales

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I've been concerned by the tone of some of Anne's posts to other members lately -- concerned enough to try PMing Boo about it about a week ago.
    annedougherty likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi lecale
    I see there is some "olive branch" efforts going on. If you would still like me to remove the chart that you originally posted please let me know and I will respect your request.

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Smartcanucks through @Anne doherty have advised me they don't want my posts on their site.

Please do not post my materials on Smartcanucks, as the site owners do not want me here.
    uanoor likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    I've been concerned by the tone of some of Anne's posts to other members lately -- concerned enough to try PMing Boo about it about a week ago.
    Unfortunately tone is very subjective and I am entitled to engage in discussions and have opinions like the rest of you. There is a block feature that I encourage you to use since you feel this way.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

It's not the personal opinions. It's the tone of the "moderation" that is concerning. I'm an English teacher, Anne, and tone is not entirely subjective.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Really? I have been around here for a while and I can tell you that I believe Anne's "tone" is always professional and succinct.

This is a big board to mod and with only 3 mods there's no time to embellish all the replies or moderation that needs to be done.
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Thu, Jan 29th, 2015 at 08:45 PM. Reason: sp

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Mon, Feb 2nd, 2015 at 05:26 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Mon, Feb 2nd, 2015 at 05:26 PM.

Strategic Shopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To Lecale
    I would like to apologize to you for not telling you how much I appreciated your hard work on the charts. I know that I looked at them at least once a week; and they were always so helpful. The number of views on this thread was amazing and a great indication at how much your work was valued. I wish that I had of spoken up sooner and that the 18,006 views that your post received was proof enough for you to see that your contribution meant a lot to many of us. I am always very reluctant to post things because sometimes it seems like some people are quick to jump on what you post. I bet there are others like me who stay at the side because we don't want to make a mistake or put ourselves out there. We all have something to contribute and we can all learn from one another. Sometimes we make mistakes; and sometimes we are much too passionate about an issue but we all need to remember why we are here. I have learned so much from this site. Many, many members I have grown to admire. We are a family with different backgrounds and opinions but we all share one common bond; a quest to save money to help our families. Every single post that helps us is of value; even if the information is a mistake....maybe we will look more closely at the wording on a coupon or how to be more considerate of others when we go snag that "big deal" by not taking entire tearpads or clearing shelves etc. Your posts, especially this one was a shining example of devotion. The work that you put in to it must have been very time consuming . I hope that if maybe more of us step up to show you how much we admire and appreciate your huge contribution that you may be able to see how much you are missed and valued. Please come back. Anyone who appreciated and used this thread please, please speak up. I think that when someone spends hours and hours on something to share with us it deserves our appreciation. I hope this reaches you lecale and that you re-consider. I do not know the reason you left but I hope that you might find a reason to come back. Please.....
    Last edited by Nova Scotia Coupon Lady; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:25 PM.
    Silk, engo, dizzyb and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Very well said. I have made alot of posts but I tend to bite my tongue when I find myself saying something that can come off different than intended.
    You are a valuable asset to SC as long as I've been a part of SC I have considered you my friend. I know as well as anyone the feeling of being taken advantage of or not appreciated. Well we appreciate you and all your conttibutions big and small.
    Sc is our virtual family and families disagree, things get heated and can get out of hand but when the smoke clears hopefully we can get past anything.
    We miss you come back to us.
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:49 PM.
    Silk, engo, jsmile and 4 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yes @lecale . I second anna and nova scotia coupon lady. I have a great admiration and regards towards your work, and keen observation and i miss your presence on our sdm forum every friday especially and on other days too...

It's too bad that a heated discussion from 1 or maybe 2 members is keeping you away from all those people who love you, miss you and would love to see you commenting on your/their awesome/not-so-awesome deals.
    Silk, engo, 4sure5 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

yes come on now, like a good kid, we all are missing your posts.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

@lecale - please come back. I really appreciate your post. Even my significant other asked me about your post last night when we were planning a mini redemption.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The member you are discussing has been active on another forum. I noticed that her posts here are now replaced by periods>her choice, I gather given how many posts I've come across.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information