User Tag List

Page 441 of 450 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I assume you mean last week of Jan?
    I usually don't even worry about a trade being sent for 2 weeks, CP can be slow (especially in the cold), December would be another matter

Send me a PM and I can follow up with them if you want
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

the user that i did not receive a trade messaged me back after 3ish months and apologized, didn't realize that she had envies she hadn't sended. She offered coupons off her TL but i didn't find any that i liked, so i just said consider it a RAOK. I left a negative, so should it be a negative or change into a neutral or positive? please let me know @FallenPixels so i can let you know the user and we can change it if possible. Thank you so much!
    salady likes this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
    the user that i did not receive a trade messaged me back after 3ish months and apologized, didn't realize that she had envies she hadn't sended. She offered coupons off her TL but i didn't find any that i liked, so i just said consider it a RAOK. I left a negative, so should it be a negative or change into a neutral or positive? please let me know @FallenPixels so i can let you know the user and we can change it if possible. Thank you so much!
    Generally a neutral so people know there was a potential issue.
    Hit report on the rating asking for it to be changed
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

^^ This is about me. The issue is not that I didn't send the envie; she just never received it. I have never not sent my end to someone. After a 3 month hiatus I came back to the board and realized what happened, and immediately apologized profusely and offered to fix it. I'd rather just replace it with something, anything, but I don't know what else I'm supposed to do if she doesn't want me to send her a replacement envie.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eggroll View Post
    ^^ This is about me. The issue is not that I didn't send the envie; she just never received it. I have never not sent my end to someone. After a 3 month hiatus I came back to the board and realized what happened, and immediately apologized profusely and offered to fix it. I'd rather just replace it with something, anything, but I don't know what else I'm supposed to do if she doesn't want me to send her a replacement envie.
    We usually leave them as a neutral if a replacement is sent, a negative if it is not. iTrader sends an email & PM when you are left a negative trade rating so when the trader does not log in, they have had a chance to know and fix it at the time, even if they are not active on SC
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Mon, Feb 16th, 2015 at 08:56 PM.
    salady likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

^^ I was not sent any email about a negative rating... it was totally news to me when I logged back in to SC in January. Like I said, I tried to fix it but she doesn't want anything. What else can I do? We already discussed this back in January so I'm not sure why it's being brought up again now.
    This was originally just a $12 regular-valued coupon trade; her end included some wrong coupons other than what we agreed and I couldn't use but I gave her the benefit of the doubt and left a positive for her anyways. The offer still stands to replace her envelope with whatever she'd like, but it's looking like I'm stuck with a negative no matter what I try to do.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Just throwing it out there that I don't always get an email when I receive a PM on SC. 95% of the time I do.

Also, I think there may have been a way to turn off email notifications for PM's in the settings on your SC account. I could be wrong but I think I remember seeing it somewhere the last time I was looking around for something.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You can, but negative iTrader ratings are set up a little differently - I get copied on them so if I got it, 99% chance the person getting the rating did too
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    You can, but negative iTrader ratings are set up a little differently - I get copied on them so if I got it, 99% chance the person getting the rating did too
    No, there's a 100% chance I am NOT a liar.

This is ridiculous.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I might be out of line nor do i want to get involved
    But fallen are you refering to the pm/email on sc that everyone gets when any feedback is left
    If so eggroll wouldnt have got it until being back on sc
    at which point im assuming the traders pmd back n forth about the issue
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I might be out of line nor do i want to get involved
    But fallen are you refering to the pm/email on sc that everyone gets when any feedback is left
    If so eggroll wouldnt have got it until being back on sc
    at which point im assuming the traders pmd back n forth about the issue
    Negatives prompt an iTrader note that is treated as an admin one so forwards to your email
    eggroll was sent this message at Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 8:21 AM with a copy to me, whether it went to spam etc and was not seen, that could be

but this started with the other trader asking for it to be changed as the user is now active and has replied to them. It is not as if the negative is standing (and has been changed been changed to a neutral)
    Anna Michele likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Throwing this out there that I traded with furgalqueen on January 28th for a $6 GC and I have not received it. I PM'd her yesterday about it but have not heard back yet.

I am mentioning this because I noticed she now has a negative for the same reason from another user.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

She PMed me to say she mailed it last week for the user who left the neg, it can be changed when the trade arrives
    Let me know if you don't get an answer by Friday evening and I will message her about yours
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    She PMed me to say she mailed it last week for the user who left the neg, it can be changed when the trade arrives
    Let me know if you don't get an answer by Friday evening and I will message her about yours
    K thanks. I'm surprised she only just mailed the other user's card last week seeing as the trade was done a month ago like mine.
    FallenPixels likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

I am also waiting on a gift card from frugalqueen trade completed Jan 28. I pm'd her but no response.

Page 441 of 450 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 ... LastLast

Thread Information