User Tag List

Page 387 of 536 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lasalle,QC location today, got the the Fisher Price learning table for $8.88 (last one) with discount and some baking chips for 2.06. Rugs are 30% off but the one i like was really dirty with dried mud all over. No bubble bath to be found although i couldnt remember the brand mentionned in previous posts. Valentine's' items at 50%
    Patty Smyth and hcao like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    People bought it?
    I went to the merivale store on Friday and they had sold out of candy / chocolate and just had a few festive items left by the cashes ... It went fast! Nothing was left by valentines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Very good point. I didn't notice my receipt until I got home, but I didn't get 20% discounted off a woman's sweater. I will have to go back and see what they say.
    no returns,exchanges, or price differences…the moment you pay & get your receipt the sale is final. The registers will physically not let any of those happen for a receipt dated after Feb 5th.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone found any good deals in the baby section? I need to get a few shower gifts.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    Just wanted to mention that you should check your bill before leaving the store! With cashiers doing the 'price checks' now it's important to make sure your bill is right and they've removed any unwanted items. Lesson learned for me. I paid for a $10 toy that I never got... So watch closely!
    the moment you pay the sale is final, so checking your receipt will do you no good…the liquidators have added a program that will not let any sort of return/price adjustment happen for receipts dated after feb 5th…so watch closely before you pay, if something seems off speak up then.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    the moment you pay the sale is final, so checking your receipt will do you no good…the liquidators have added a program that will not let any sort of return/price adjustment happen for receipts dated after feb 5th…so watch closely before you pay, if something seems off speak up then.
    No matter what you say, there are consumer laws in Canada. If you are overcharged, do not received the advertised price (discount), etc. there is recourse. The liquidator can't rip people off, post discounts and then not honour them.

Maybe drinking a little too much of the kool-aid there?

Ron.
    Last edited by RonBC; Mon, Feb 16th, 2015 at 11:47 PM.
    hijinx25 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's hard to do as we don't see the actual discounts/price we pay until we've paid and the receipt is printed. In the stores I've been to, it only shows the regular price on our screen and I'm always asking the cashier to look at the discount on 'their' screen to make sure it's right. But there is lots of room for error in this 'system'... Our screen should show us the price we are paying. Hoping the liquidators will look into this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

no returns,exchanges, or price differences…the moment you pay & get your receipt the sale is final. The registers will physically not let any of those happen for a receipt dated after Feb 5th.
    Well, I will find out and report back.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i could be wrong.. i really could.. but i don't think they can legally put one price on the shelf and then turn around and charge you a completely different higher price.. i get with a generalized % off tag could be different because the tag isn't specific to 1 product.. but if a bottle of clear shampoo is on the shelf for 6.99 and you are charged at the till 8.99 but don't catch it until after you paid they should have to fix it... sometimes you don't get the chance to see the items being fully scanned through (cashier moving too quickly, or your putting stuff on the belt while they start scanning..) you should be able to have some recourse if it was an error on their part

and ofcourse many stores your unable to precheck the price because they've taken down all the scanners
    Last edited by Midnightly; Tue, Feb 17th, 2015 at 01:13 AM.
    ghrkin likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    That's hard to do as we don't see the actual discounts/price we pay until we've paid and the receipt is printed. In the stores I've been to, it only shows the regular price on our screen and I'm always asking the cashier to look at the discount on 'their' screen to make sure it's right. But there is lots of room for error in this 'system'... Our screen should show us the price we are paying. Hoping the liquidators will look into this.

I think it's better to take a calculator then add up what you expect to pay.Then if the cashier asks for for more money then you expect to pay ask what are the prices.You can get items voided because you haven't paid for them yet.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Feb 17th, 2015 at 01:26 AM.
    Basicangel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I know! To post in this thread that there are no deals to be had?? Obviously they don't read.

Well, I know I am a huge offender of chit chat in this thread so to keep on topic. Found at Kamloops store:

Attachment 273909
    "Magical TeePee" $9.59 This should come with the extra green bonus as found in the Angry Birds playset. LOL

Attachment 273910

Vet play set $5.99

Attachment 273911

Waterslide $2.09

I also found the $13.99 Tonka dump truck and bought the last 6 x 1ltr bubbles @ 93c each
    Was at Metrotown yesterday:
    B. TeePee was full price
    Didn't see the BZ single racing slide. The BZ dual racing slide was 4.49-20%. There were quite a few of the dual and triple racing slides.
    Thank you for the little tikes clearly golf set post! I bought one for my daughter. She loves it!
    Circo Jelly bean scoop, plastic sand rake, and sand tool 0.29-20%. Not sure if this is a good deal, but bought it anyways.
    I scanned this Disney Sofia camera flip phone combo, but price not found on scanner or PDA. The Target associate asked someone over the radio and said I could purchase it for 7.99. There were quite a few on the shelf, but didn't buy it because I wasn't sure of the retail price at that time. So it might be possible to purchase items without a price if you find the right person.
    solace76 and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm lucky my store still has scanners up so i scan and add everything up before i go to cash so i have a better idea of what my total will be. I did this on friday and luckily realized before i paid that one box of valentines treats came up at full price. she adjusted it no problem.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have personally been behind someone returning an item/adjusting price at customer service during the liquidation period, so it is possible though I'm sure they likely to state otherwise
    Midnightly and hijinx25 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Wow, the thanks people get for trying to give a heads up...

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meganb214 View Post
    I have personally been behind someone returning an item/adjusting price at customer service during the liquidation period, so it is possible though I'm sure they likely to state otherwise
    You can return items bought before Feb 5th, but they need to scan the receipt and when they do with a recent receipt, it comes up final sale and doesn't let them
    Maybe the person you saw had an older receipt

I had an item ring up higher than shelf price, even after the discount, I said I would leave it and the cashier just entered the shelf price for me, but she said if I hadn't of caught it, there was nothing she could do
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information