User Tag List

Page 389 of 536 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At the St Albert, AB location. Managed to get the Circo baby boy doll for $2.99. The girl dolls were full price. It comes up as a cooler bag for some reason. 14" tall
    dizzyb and TargetMama like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Was in Chatham this morning.

Select Valentine's Day items were 75% off - on an end cap near the lamps. There were a few straws and paper plates, a large Godiva chocolate heart shaped tin (quite a few of those for $5.xx after the discount - I've never had that kind of chocolate before so decided not to bother), Godiva cupcake mixes, and a Laura Secord fondue set (but I bought the last one for $3.74 ). V Day themed gift bags and whatnot were still 50% off.
    Uh oh, I regret to inform you that a stampede has just been reported in your Target after you announced 75% off GODIVA
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Tue, Feb 17th, 2015 at 12:08 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Edm Erin View Post
    It comes up as a cooler bag for some reason. 14" tall
    LOL! That makes me giggle for some reason.

Welcome to SC, thanks for posting
    appletree668 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Well Langley continues to depress me. They are selling off fixtures now, photos posted at the front entrance and SOLD signs on coolers and shelves.

No Little Tikes, no new Lego, no new Barbie stuff.
    Found the Teepee and the B. Vet kit and they scanned full price. Lego 4 peg yellow storage, scans now! But was $18.xx
    Espresso and white jewlery armoire was $59-69 cant remember....
    No silver, narrow shelves. Only black which I did not scan.

I did find the Barbie wedding family package for $12. THANK YOU to the poster who shared this.
    I had some pretty good luck in the shelving area though

$7.19
    http://www.target.com/p/threshold-in...prodSlot=_1_36

$16.19 (in white)
    http://www.target.com/p/closetmaid-f...loor+organizer

And I did have a NOT ON FILE item which I was able to negotiate for $2.99
    It was a tube of B. rubber farm animals sorta like: http://www.mybtoys.com/toys/curious/squirts/
    Wow so jealous of the items you found!! Going tonight after work any hoping to get the same great deals!!! Anyone going to bramalea or trinity commons this afternoon that wouldn't mind checking?? ☺️
    vw_girl likes this.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At at my local target the cashiers tell the customers how much they are saving on each item as they scan them. Perhaps asking your cashier to do this could help to eliminate errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    the moment you pay the sale is final, so checking your receipt will do you no good…the liquidators have added a program that will not let any sort of return/price adjustment happen for receipts dated after feb 5th…so watch closely before you pay, if something seems off speak up then.
    vw_girl likes this.

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K_P View Post
    At at my local target the cashiers tell the customers how much they are saving on each item as they scan them. Perhaps asking your cashier to do this could help to eliminate errors.
    Before I gave them my $$, I asked to see all the item prices and the cashier printed a copy of the bill. It had each item and the discount right underneath so it was easy to verify that everything rang up correctly.
    marste and Melissa Winter like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy86 View Post
    I was at the Metrotown target and I found two boxes of the jewelery armoire with a shelf price of $20.99 before the discounts if anyone is interested.
    dammmmm....still $63- at the hamilton barton st. all i bought was 2 extension cords...$1.19 each

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    dammmmm....still $63- at the hamilton barton st. all i bought was 2 extension cords...$1.19 each
    Armoire was $20.99 at queenston on saturday
    vw_girl likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Was at the St. John's Target this morning & they have the Easter candy aisles cordoned off with those things you see at the banks & movie theatres for lineups. They have signs attached that read, "Easter Candy is NOT on Sale".

Well there were a few packs of Hershey Kisses and Reese Peanut Butter cups in the spring bags outside of the barriers so I dutifully scanned them (like a good little smartcanuck). Of course they were scanning for about $1 ea....basically 75% off. I did purchase a few but really wished I had the nerve to just go in & buy everything my little heart desired! lol The sign said it was not on sale, but it didn't say it was not for sale.

Oh & I also found another one of those gorgeous Shabby Chic plush blankets (white with pink flowers) regularly $69.99 but scanned in at $18.89 (clearance $20.99 + 10%). Yay!

denise

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post

And I did have a NOT ON FILE item which I was able to negotiate for $2.99
    It was a tube of B. rubber farm animals sorta like: http://www.mybtoys.com/toys/curious/squirts/
    If these are the Battat Bath Buddies, I think you got a really good deal, as my Target had them "Item Not On File", but then has since priced them at $14.99.
    vw_girl likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Armoire was $20.99 at queenston on saturday
    really..do u remember how many were there? maybe I'll get hubby to take a run.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Would love to find the Jewelry Armoire for $20.99 in Calgary. Has anyone seen them?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No scanners working at kelowna location and employees won't scan for you either. So al items have be taken to cash for price check. Also all clearance stickers removed (price part) from toys

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    really..do u remember how many were there? maybe I'll get hubby to take a run.
    At least 2 on an end! Maybe 3

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by appletree668 View Post
    Was at Metrotown yesterday:
    B. TeePee was full price
    Didn't see the BZ single racing slide. The BZ dual racing slide was 4.49-20%. There were quite a few of the dual and triple racing slides.
    Thank you for the little tikes clearly golf set post! I bought one for my daughter. She loves it!
    Circo Jelly bean scoop, plastic sand rake, and sand tool 0.29-20%. Not sure if this is a good deal, but bought it anyways.
    I scanned this Disney Sofia camera flip phone combo, but price not found on scanner or PDA. The Target associate asked someone over the radio and said I could purchase it for 7.99. There were quite a few on the shelf, but didn't buy it because I wasn't sure of the retail price at that time. So it might be possible to purchase items without a price if you find the right person.
    From what I was told from my GSAs we need to do a search on those no barcode no price items and charge it to something similar.

Its slow and tedious but we gotta do it. Maybe different from store to store.

Thread Information