User Tag List

Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

is there a way of knowing how many are left and not just the colours left?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

2shopmom, yes there is a way of checking, go to luglife.com and click the astro promo.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    If its pending fulfilment its gone through , you will eventually get it , so don't worry..not much you can do from your side, but wait.

The good thing is once its fulfilled it arrives very fast by UPS , usually in just 1-2 days..so their shipping is fast. Looks like they are just overwhelmed right now & waiting for the next batch of shipment to come in.

I once received Kellogs cereal promo T- Shirts , 4 months after I ordered them . But they were good quality Adidas T shirts ( 3 of them ) , so it was worth the wait . I think it was only 2 PINS per shirt ..& the cereal was on sale for $ 1.99
    I hope I get it. When I ordered black was available, but now it's out of stock. I will just have to wait and see. I hope they at least send another colour if my first choice is unavailable.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Luckymih View Post
    2shopmom, yes there is a way of checking, go to luglife.com and click the astro promo.
    I think it just tells you what colour is OOS , and not how many bags are still left for this promo...or even how many were provided by Astro or Lugs to begin with.

Maybe I am wrong, and there is a place which actually shows you how many QTY are left..so people don't go and buy yogurt and find out they are all gone since its while quantities last or the promo end date , whichever comes sooner ..usually its the former & not the later, when it comes to popular promos like this
    ROMEO and 2shopmom like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i already entered 8 pins, what comes next after my wishlist? thanks.
    ROMEO likes this.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dzjhow View Post
    I entered pins to order a bag for my mom today. I entered my last pin around 5:00. It's now 7:30 and I'm still waiting for the confirmation email. Some people have said that they had to wait for several hours while others got their confirmation email right away. If you are still around later, let me know if you get your email and I will do the same
    Last edited by SarahSuz; Tue, Feb 17th, 2015 at 09:36 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I assist my daughters yesterday night and we had problem to enter the nip with her tablet. We switch to her other laptop and rapidly everything was very easy. After entering 8 pins and wishes with pictures we received an email with the LUG Astro code to make our order to LUG site. Check all the infos to do it easier. Black was not avail. She choose light green, I saw them at the store at xmas and very nice color. Good luck
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by militsa View Post
    I hope I get it. When I ordered black was available, but now it's out of stock. I will just have to wait and see. I hope they at least send another colour if my first choice is unavailable.
    also ordered black before out of stock ...called lug today & the lady said they have over 1000 orders to fill ...said i would receive a black one -it just might take 2-3weeks ...so far waiting 9days *sigh*
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSuz View Post
    I entered pins to order a bag for my mom today. I entered my last pin around 5:00. It's now 7:30 and I'm still waiting for the confirmation email. Some people have said that they had to wait for several hours while others got their confirmation email right away. If you are still around later, let me know if you get your email and I will do the same
    Thanks, still no email for me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

You will get a code from ASTRO and a link to enter the code on the LUGS website. Check your spam/junk folder sometimes the code goes there.

On the LUGS website you enter the code under the coupon code category & then the UPS shipping charge & the price of the bag both will become ZERO.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Thanks, still no email for me.
    Mine took 10 hrs , some got in few mins

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Mine took 10 hrs , some got in few mins

I keep watching this thread hoping for your order to be filled. I ordered the same day as you and received it last Thursday (yay for me but so not fair for you!) I'll keep my fingers crossed until you get it.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This promo has definitely hit most of the stores in my area. At a Freshco where I was buying a couple of tubs to get to 8 pins, there were signs of the vultures who just literally ripped pins off of the tubs and the multipacks. I guess spending $16 oop is too much for these people.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Glad I decided to check again to see what's left. Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but previous out of stock colors are in stock again. I really wanted to get a green bag for my mom (her fav color), and it was the first sold-out. But when I just checked the website only Black is showing Out of Stock. Hope that's right and I'll pick up some yogurt tonight to get her bag. Finally used up my last stockpile of yogurt from my bag. Which is purple and GORGEOUS, for anyone trying to decide on colors.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I sent Lug an email about my bag which is over a week pending fulfillment and I got this response today.

Thank you for your email! Due to the tremendous number of Astro Puddle Jumper orders (over 1500), our warehouse has been working very hard to have them all fulfilled and out of the warehouse. Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive an email with tracking information. We ask for your utmost patience and understanding as our warehouse is doing their best to send out all these orders!

Thank you for choosing Lug and we hope you have a great day!

SO WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT NOW.

Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information