User Tag List

Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Like Tree5977Likes

Thread: Love the Savings Feburary - 2015 Frugal chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Please check out my new thread when you get the opportunity.

I just found out today that I am having twins!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/400016-...-twins-canada/
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Feb 17th, 2015 at 11:16 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Congrats Angela! Twins are a lot of work but they can also be lots of fun.

We got our furnace fixed yesterday. It needed a new relay switch. $260 later we thought it was fixed. A couple hours later I thought it was awful hot but hubby said it was just because I had a heavy sweater on. An hour later he thought it was too hot. We keep our thermostat set at 70...it was 85 so we called him. he came right away. Turns out he put a digital switch in...his first and he programmed it wrong. Ir was an easy fix when he finally figured it out.

Went to AnnaMaes` today and had lunch with friends then saw my brother and his wife there so had a visit with them. It was a very disappointing month for sales but I got a start on my stockpile. We also stopped at hubby`s former boss to drop off a hat that hubby knit for their new granddaughter. I was going to drop off our income tax but by the time we got done visiting with everyone it was too late.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Congratulations, Angela!!!!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

New trade list
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Congratulations Angela!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

congrats angela

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

crohetlady my son just had a relay switch put on his furnace Monday night -his new house is just 2 years old -the tec said they are the first thing to go -his part was covered but still cost him 160.00 he called during off hours but then again they have "ashlyn" |

-I babysat yesterday -"ashlyn" slept 2 and half hours(nap) -she Is a little stuffed
    -same as nana -I now have gone from strepthroat to a head cold -so tired of being sick

-woke up a 4.00 this morning -coughing- jut had warm cream of wheat
    -now my go back to sleep
    -have a kjii sale this afternoon my sister-in-laws coat-she asked me to sell a coat and boots-if I didn't mind-no problem they fixed my car last year -saved us a ton

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Brrrr..... stay warm and safe today!

Enjoyed our pancake day yesterday - and our son was happy to take home leftover pancakes and sausages for his lunch today.
    He also was a sweetie and spent a lot of time trying to do some tweaks on our computer - didn't quite get there, he'll probably have to do something a bit more serious with it when he comes next time. Some recent updates messed up some configurations - so some things are okay, but others are not...
    Hey, I'm happy just as long as the thing works in general...

Enjoy whatever the day brings you!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Hump day! Going to bust my butt off at work today and try and clear lots off my desk. Doesn't look like I will be taking anytime off this week but that's ok. Thinking I will be taking 7 days off around March break so will try and relax this weekend and still get stuff done so I can be ready to be off for 11 days straight.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

So nice to see the sun again!

I'm off to hang out with the thespians today - looking forward to it, since it's been a year since I've helped out at the theatre. A bit nervous, but also really excited. We'll see what the brats have to say about me being gone for a few hours.

Better go enjoy the sunshine while I can.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OMG Angela!!! thats great news, Congrats on the twins. guess someone had to start the twins in the family.

Mine were about as close to twins as you could get, a year apart. ALOT of hard work but now its worth it. We did nearly everything together, toilet training, teething, walking etc.

they were best of friends until a couple of years ago. now they are just brothers LOL

it is bitter cold here. -29 by tomorrow ... yeesh the day we all have to go out. i've lost my favorite fluffy scarf. going to tear apart front closet, hoping i stuffed it into a grocery bag.

finally put a border on my sons blanket last night, now he wants F 100 stitched on the middle.. who thinks i should teach HIM to crochet.

anyway. have to prep a few things for tonites meeting, make lunch for tomorrow.

stay warm all.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Congratulations Angela, you are going to be one busy Mommy!!!
    Please keep care of your health, with it being a high risk pregnancy x 2, and your own risk issues, I hope you are feeling better these days. you must be in shock.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I am playing hookie from Cardiac rehab today, just feel blah,my son woke up feeling nauseous and dizzy so I am guessing a stomach bug is visiting our house and will make the rounds. I hope I feel better by tomorrow, I have my granddaughter for two days during teacher's convention. I am going to try and teach her to sew something simple and then maybe go bowling on Friday.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

[QUOTE=coupon girl;6310836]crohetlady my son just had a relay switch put on his furnace Monday night -his new house is just 2 years old -the tec said they are the first thing to go -his part was covered but still cost him 160.00 he called during off hours but then again they have "ashlyn" |

Our furnace is 21 years old and we`ve never done anything except cleaning so we didn`t think that was too bad. Also found out he doesn`t charge more for off hours.
    Andit, avoncallingu, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Ouch! Received my gas bill today.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Congrats Angela! Twins are a lot of work but they can also be lots of fun.

We got our furnace fixed yesterday. It needed a new relay switch. $260 later we thought it was fixed. A couple hours later I thought it was awful hot but hubby said it was just because I had a heavy sweater on. An hour later he thought it was too hot. We keep our thermostat set at 70...it was 85 so we called him. he came right away. Turns out he put a digital switch in...his first and he programmed it wrong. Ir was an easy fix when he finally figured it out.

Went to AnnaMaes` today and had lunch with friends then saw my brother and his wife there so had a visit with them. It was a very disappointing month for sales but I got a start on my stockpile. We also stopped at hubby`s former boss to drop off a hat that hubby knit for their new granddaughter. I was going to drop off our income tax but by the time we got done visiting with everyone it was too late.
    Did you say your hubby knits????? jeepers you are a talented couple

I like your positive outlook that you will be ahead with your stockpile of your beautiful creations.

You must be so relieved to have your furnace fixed and thankfully the guy came back quickly.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread Information