User Tag List

Page 401 of 536 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Naturally the ONLY close up I get is the blurry one. Sorry I am not sure, but I bet you will find the one you are looking for there. The whole aisle that had the travel sized items is full and also the wall along the pharmacy. It seemed to go on for miles.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Wal Mart USA has now raised their minimum wages for all their employees..in US only .

But WM Canada won't be following that , with Target's Canada exit maybe they should do that as their profits are bound to increase.

Maybe we will get better service & more happy employees if they do that at WM, instead of their crappy service.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Wal Mart USA has now raised their minimum wages for all their employees..in US only .

But WM Canada won't be following that , with Target's Canada exit maybe they should do that as their profits are bound to increase.

Maybe we will get better service & more happy employees if they do that at WM, instead of their crappy service.
    i would not be surprised if it's walmart simply bowing to the pressure of people pushing the company to up the minimum wage (it's one of the biggest issues that they get never ending negative feedback on)
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Langley got a huge shipment of that Sonya K makeup! Bins and bins full, this was taken last night so I am not sure if its up to 40% now. Would go nutz at 75% off...
    And wth?? Did they accidently get a Walmart shipment? LOL

Attachment 274290
    You're so funny!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I went to Richmond location today. I found nothing special.

The white armoire I bought at Metrotown for $21 - 20% was full price at about $65. Didn't find those kids gray foldable baskets so that is no longer on my list.

Looks like Langley and Delta are the ones to go to. LOL but a bit of a drive for me.
    I agree! Richmond is the closest for me. I wish I could find more deals to contribute, but most of the items are either full price or there's none in stock.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was able to get one of those TV stands yesterday. Two left in Windsor 48.99 piled under a lot of other furniture boxes!
    nessa23, vw_girl and pdki like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has any one tried using a barcode scanning app on their phone? Midnightly have you seen any converse toddler shoes at Hillside?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Soooo someone MUST tell me about this "tee pee" deal I am reading jokes about I thought I read them all but can't find anything!
    Keep finding random good deals at Burlington locations. Small things really but as an RECE its always nice to have new stuff to take into work (and a happy boss when the receipt is so low!)

My only thing is I bought big pails for 20 cents a week or so ago, found more today and they're 56 cents? Not a big price difference but I didn't by them just in protest

For the most part I haven't been able to find any of the deals posted on here ! Everything is either not here or full price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally registered and can post. This forum has been great for deals. Sadly not many in our BC Courtenay store.

The toy sales don't seem to exists here since liquidation or few & far between. The "B" toys- teepee, artist easel & vet kit are full price.

I DID find the grey & yellow toy storage for $4.99 - discount it was $3.99.
    No cheap bubbles or summer toys.

I'll keep looking. I did stock up today on 40% party supplies for the items I really wanted (they were cheaper than the dollar store and way better quality) Oh Target I will MISS YOU!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PS I HATE the check out process and how it shows the tag price and not the discount.
    It is so confusing when you have multiple items from the same category and it groups the discount together. I feel so badly for the staff.
    I am slow in line as i check it, as the first time I checked out after liquidation began I didn't get the proper discounts.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mpn77red View Post
    Finally registered and can post. This forum has been great for deals. Sadly not many in our BC Courtenay store.

The toy sales don't seem to exists here since liquidation or few & far between. The "B" toys- teepee, artist easel & vet kit are full price.

I DID find the grey & yellow toy storage for $4.99 - discount it was $3.99.
    No cheap bubbles or summer toys.

I'll keep looking. I did stock up today on 40% party supplies for the items I really wanted (they were cheaper than the dollar store and way better quality) Oh Target I will MISS YOU!!!
    Pictures of the grey and yellow toy storage please!
    Patty Smyth likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is the toy chest (in kids furniture section)
    The Pink are $24.99. The grey & yellow are $4.99 (mine was $3.99 with discount)

Its for sure worth $4! Its 2 feet by 1 foot by 1 foot
    (I probably would have taken it back for $25)

This photo is from earlier in the thread- THANK you all who alerted me to this deal
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mpn77red; Thu, Feb 19th, 2015 at 08:16 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I went up and down each aisle in the Metrotown store and everything was 10% off. Is Delta one of the first stores to go. Is that why the furniture is marked 70% off (and the label underneath is 50% off)? or am I not paying close attention enough and didn't see it? LOL

When I found the Jewellery armoire, it was in the furniture section. Notice how it says 10% off, but the math is wrong, and it is actually 20% off.... $20.99 - 10% is not $16.79.Attachment 274152
    That's my writing.

My bad :x I was terribly sick and following signs around it.

I'm popping in today and looking at the deals on pillows.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I know! To post in this thread that there are no deals to be had?? Obviously they don't read.

Well, I know I am a huge offender of chit chat in this thread so to keep on topic. Found at Kamloops store:

Attachment 273909
    "Magical TeePee" $9.59 This should come with the extra green bonus as found in the Angry Birds playset. LOL

Attachment 273910

Vet play set $5.99

Attachment 273911

Waterslide $2.09

I also found the $13.99 Tonka dump truck and bought the last 6 x 1ltr bubbles @ 93c each
    Bumping original tee pee post. Anyone in Ottawa see these yet, at any price?
    Patty Smyth likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Bumping original tee pee post. Anyone in Ottawa see these yet, at any price?
    Teepee & all "B" company toys are still full price here. I keep scanning- some have seemed to go UP in price ?!?
    The water slip n slides were on sale here (BC) . Approx $3.50 with the discount for double and $1.75 for the single.
    There were at least 10 of each at the Courtney BC store
    solace76 likes this.

LittleMinx
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Coquitlam, BC Target is not acceptings coupons. Use Checkout 51 to get the deals. Also, this location really hasn't marked down the bedding items like the Eastern Targets.

Thread Information