User Tag List

Page 150 of 560 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by farmerblanche View Post
    Quick question
    Can you use a 20x shoppers coupon on 20x days like today? Will they both work or only one?
    If the points are to be awarded at a later date, no, only one will work. example 20x when you spend $50. These usually have a barcode that is scanned rather than a plu number that the cashier enters.

Otherwise, yes, example, 20x when you buy playtex tampons.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Woohoo they are manu coups! So should I hand the coups in at the end or as soon as cashier rings in the item?

Thanks so much for your help, amira. You are now officially my SDM guru.

when i have manu coupons and i am also looking for a min purchase amount like $75.00 what i do is:
    I give them all items to scan,
    at the end i ask them to hit total key,
    their top right part of screen tells us "you could have earned 750 points today" which means that i have bought $75 worth of products,
    I give them my sdm card to scan,
    And then i give them my manu coupons.

and sometimes the cashier says that you will not earn bonus points because your total is not $75 because of these coupons. I tell them nicely that i still want to use these coupons.

when i get the receipt and the cashier seems friendly and open i show them my total and my points, and i always tell them that manu coupons count towards total, these are considered just like money....blah blah...
    I have taught atleast 3 cashiers about manu coupons. Lol

Note for others:

This process CAN NOT be used if you have sdm dollar off coupons.
    Last edited by amira84; Sat, Feb 21st, 2015 at 11:38 AM.
    free*is*best, salady and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    when i have manu coupons and i am also looking for a min purchase amount like $75.00 what i do is:
    I give all items to scan,
    their top right part of screen tells us "you could have earned 750 points today" which means that i have bought $75 worth of products,

and sometimes the cashier says that you will not earn bonus points because your total is not $75 because of these coupons. I tell them nicely that i still want to use these coupons.

when i get the receipt and the cashier seems friendly and open i show them my total and my points, and i always tell them that manu coupons count towards total, these are considered just like money....blah blah...
    I have taught atleast 3 cashiers about manu coupons. Lol
    Thanks for the walk-through! I'm going to "Do It Like Amira" when I go to SDM soon.
    free*is*best and amira84 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the walk-through! I'm going to "Do It Like Amira" when I go to SDM soon.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lots of "yup" means a lot of good offers.

I hope you know that $1.75 4L milk coupon is valid on chocolate milk too.
    and $1.99 any eggs can be used on omega3 or brown farm eggs.
    I'm pleased - might do 2 $50 transactions today to get the best deals on my sisters and dad's card (depending on how much the family needs today), and use my card later this week. There are some great Saturday sales on stuff I need, so it shouldn't be too hard to spend.

Chocolate milk is definitely the best deal - but I think I've bought 10 litres this week at walmart when they were on sale for $1. Maybe I'll do homo with my dad's milk offer and chocolate with my milk offer

I've done the omega eggs before. I guess I don't appreciate the value in them.
    amira84 and vw_girl like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I give them all items to scan,
    This will not work today though, as if you spend $75 the screen will say "you could have earned 15000 points today", or if there is product bonus points, those will also show up on the screen. Usually this is a great little trick though!
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    This will not work today though, as if you spend $75 the screen will say "you could have earned 15000 points today", or if there is product bonus points, those will also show up on the screen. Usually this is a great little trick though!

oh yes. It can be a problem on bonus days with product bonus points. Hmmmm....
    nalaric likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

So not worth the paper or the ink to print them. 8.90 for TP, seriously it’s on sale for 3.99

amira84 likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    If the points are to be awarded at a later date, no, only one will work. example 20x when you spend $50. These usually have a barcode that is scanned rather than a plu number that the cashier enters.

Thanks its a 20x coupon for cat food so should work
    amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    oh yes. It can be a problem on bonus days with product bonus points. Hmmmm....
    Uh oh. I got excited for a second there. Now I'm confused on what to do.
    amira84 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Worst. Offers. Ever.
    0.10 off royal tissues, really!!!
    0.60 off creamer (used to be 1.00)
    1.00 off cheese (used to be 2-3)
    Bleh, won't be stopping by SDM this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am really trying to learn from this thread on how to max my SDM points, but I find it kinda of confusing. So a couple of???s.

1. 8000 pcs WUB $ 30 of OTC meds. ( it has a promo code, no bar code). Does this mean today, I will get 8000 x 20 pts? Also does Halls cough candy apply to OTC?

2. 15 x pts when buy facial scrub. Does this mean today, I get 15 x , then 20 x pts?

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just make sure you are well over $50 limit. If its exactly $50 and we hand over coupons before some time there is a chance due to some price diff. or over miscalculation we fall little bit under $50 and even with few pennies difference promo will not work (also because often all my math is mixed up after all the calculation at the shop lol). So in that case I first try to make sure that before coupons my total is above 50 and then hand over manufacturer coupons, but if total is well over $50 then its fine and of course always give SDM coupons with the product to get actual price.

Woohoo they are manu coups! So should I hand the coups in at the end or as soon as cashier rings in the item?

Thanks so much for your help, amira. You are now officially my SDM guru.
    salady and amira84 like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Uh oh. I got excited for a second there. Now I'm confused on what to do.

i know. Sad! Just make sure your total is atleast $50.00. We can't trust computer screen in this case.
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Just make sure you are well over $50 limit. If its exactly $50 and we hand over coupons before some time there is a chance due to some price diff. or over miscalculation we fall little bit under $50 and even with few pennies difference promo will not work (also because often all my math is mixed up after all the calculation at the shop lol). So in that case I first try to make sure that before coupons my total is above 50 and then hand over manufacturer coupons, but if total is well over $50 then its fine and of course always give SDM coupons with the product to get actual price.
    Got it. Will try and see how it works out tonight
    amira84 likes this.

Thread Information