User Tag List

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree5977Likes

Thread: Love the Savings Feburary - 2015 Frugal chatter

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

We are having roast beef, with the hopes we will have leftovers for Monday. It is going in the crockpot as I am going to lunch at a friend’s place.
    We took the teen out to dinner last night for Thai its good one on one time and we do the same with Logan when the older one is busy with friends. Like J & C & FBM said dining out is not cheap. $65.00 while in the budget can be painful. He really likes green curry so we are going to look for some homemade options.
    I was very pleased with DH’s SDM offers this weekend and managed to score 21000 points on stuff we can use and not just fillers to get the points. They sent my fave 1.99 for any Kellogg’s cereal & still ha Special K with the FPC offer and so I just did the request for strawberries. I really don’t need more cereal.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

LOL at Nancy, with a SIL like that i'd hope she became very generous too.

Angela. they are some pretty healthy weighing twins. thats like a 12lb baby..

dinner tonite, meatballs, rice, steamed green beens.

just waiting for the gang to get up, need some help with a few clean up duties before guests arrive at 2.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

J and C-looks like we will have to pay but likely not too much extra income tax!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Guess I better get rolling too. Thinking big breakfast. Hash browns. Turkey bacon. Eggs. Toast. Then finish laundry. Post some stuff for sale. And figure out dinner. Fresh asparagus for sure! That's all I planned so far lol

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    LOL at Nancy, with a SIL like that i'd hope she became very generous too.

Angela. they are some pretty healthy weighing twins. thats like a 12lb baby..

dinner tonite, meatballs, rice, steamed green beens.

just waiting for the gang to get up, need some help with a few clean up duties before guests arrive at 2.
    What's the occasion my dear? Sounds like lots of yummy foods.

Good luck to your son with his new job, I believe he starts to tomorrow?
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    J and C-looks like we will have to pay but likely not too much extra income tax!
    I'm sure you are prepared and you are always so organized and financially smart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I'm trying to change my signature and add a twin pregnancy ticker, but I can't get it to work. I have designed one on a fee website and then copy and paste the HTML code into my signature, but it just keeps showing up as code instead of an image. Can someone please help me out with this? Thanks.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

thanks nancy, just having some ladies over for a little ' n stitch'. i know. i said i'd prefer being solo, but thought heh. y not.

i know eh made the homemade meatballs yesterday, the beans are fresh .99lb couldnt' resist. steamed/with melted butter. yum!

he starts officially tomorrow at 630! yikes. dh drives him in.

with him at work, ds gone to school, dh sleeps all morning, its going to be quiet.. yay.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Feeling a bit blah these days, think I've just been cooped up too long with this yucky weather. On the plus side, I'm off to a concert this afternoon - A Movable Musical Maritime Feast. Should be fun! Here's hoping it gives me the shot of energy I need to get some things done around here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Have fun @Andit , the weather is really getting to a lot of people this year. I hope the brats won't be too upset that they will be left alone (wink).

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Posted a bunch of stuff for sale for my sister. Have 2 pick ups arranged. $19 and $3 and sold $10 last night for her. $5 for me so far . It all adds up. Heck selling baby things is fun

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Well laundry is on go. Sons white shirts for school in dryer. Kitchen is clean. Now where to start. Basement? Bought bed frame to get mattress off ground. Now I think we should give room a quick paint job

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-just watched "ashlyn" from 9.30 til noon -man exhausing at my house anyway-she was bit cranky-teething-she wanted to sit on the wooden kitchen chair -hubby put her on then she wanted on all the time -bumped her head under the table but I read the few elmo books i got at winners for 1.00 for 2 and then i fed her lunch

-there is a reason why people don't have toddlers at 55(lol)-and I will be so much older if my daughter has one in a few more years -daughter called and couldn't talk to her "ashlyn" was a booting it around at 9.30-my daughter watched her 3 nieces and nefews last night(on her hubby side) -age 7 -girl-the 2 boys 5 and 3-she said her and her husband were mentally and physically exchausted-they came at 4-til 11.00-good experience for them I say

-maybe off to get a new mop system today as mine cracked the second time (Rubbermaid swivel one with cloth cleaning head you throw in the laundrytub -rona has velita on for 15% off
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sun, Feb 22nd, 2015 at 12:40 PM.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Dh is having a nap, I'm thinking a trip to the re-use it centre will be a nice outing or atleast a change in the scenery will do me good (no bending or lifting) but that's okay as dh is my shadow these days .

Supper tonight will be a mish mash of sorts, bbq'd ribs with rice for the guys and I will have leftover pasta.

I'm going to take out a pack of chicken drumsticks for tomorrow supper and use up a package of so juicy I got for free a ways back BUT honestly that stuff is not great but we'll use it up anyways.

I'm starting to come up with some budget/shopping changes for March which is just around the corner. Eating out of the pantry & freezer again but going to get the boys cooking on the weekends again, 1 will make dessert and 1 will make the main meal, the challenge will be to select a main course with meat from the freezer as we don't always have the luxury or finances to run out to the grocery store for a specific cuts of meat, ===== life skills.

Also hoping to shop on a 20x times SDM day in March if the sales match up with items needed, I didn't take advantage of yesterdays 20x as I'm out of grocery cash and don't want to spend when I don't have the funds.

I also want to stock up on meats and continue using pc mc which is coming along nicely.

My mom invited us to join the family next Saturday at a restaurant to celebrate her birthday but I think I will decline as that's $100.00 that I don't have to spare as Logan's birthday is March 3rd. I will extend an invitation for lunch or supper at home instead, I know she will be disappointed but I know what I can afford and there is no shame in saying no

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I'm trying to change my signature and add a twin pregnancy ticker, but I can't get it to work. I have designed one on a fee website and then copy and paste the HTML code into my signature, but it just keeps showing up as code instead of an image. Can someone please help me out with this? Thanks.
    Maybe you have done this...

Settings
    Edit Signature
    Click on the insert link icon and put your link in there. The icon is the world with the infinity symbol.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information