User Tag List

Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maddie2008 View Post
    I just now received my email confirming my order has been shipped.
    I placed my order on the 12th, for a BLACK one, and am expected to receive it on Thursday
    Just checked my email , my order is fulfilled too

Timeline :

1. 8th Feb -Entered PINS online on Astro.ca

2. 8th Feb- same day after 10 hrs received code in email from Astro

3. 8th Feb - Ordered the bag on LUGS website

4. 23rd Feb - Bag shipped from LUGS via UPS

5. ETA in 3-4 days ..maybe around 26th - 27th Feb
    ROMEO, hcao, Ladybug2011 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Wow! They are 2 weeks behind......sure hope quantities last to fulfill all those pending.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yay! Mine should be shipped soon then cause mine was placed on the 11th! So excited !
    ROMEO and tjthemanto like this.
    Meow!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Just checked my email , my order is fulfilled too

Timeline :

Really happy for you !
    ROMEO and tjthemanto like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    What????...What about those who already ordered one and have been waiting?..Lots of people are going to be upset
    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    and what about the ones that received confirmation but their order is pending fulfillment ?? I have a feeling that those won't be honored either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    My order is pending fulfillment I hope it goes through. I was trying to trade for some more pins to get a bag for my mom, I guess I'm not going to bother with that anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimijeen View Post
    can anyone find the lug number or email?? 12 days and counting....
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow_046 View Post
    still waiting for confirmation. 12 days and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I ordered mine Wednesday, February 11th.....still pending I wonder if the color has anything to do with delays? I ordered the green. I also live in the Atlantic snowbank, lol, may have something to do with it
    Just checked my email , my order is fulfilled too ..ordered on Feb 8 th ..from LUGS website

Timeline :

ROMEO, peachies and Ladybug2011 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I ordered a bag on Feb 10 and its still pending fullfillment so maybe in the next couple days it will be shipped.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

From their own rules
    5. PROMOTIONAL OFFER:

Upon entering eight (8) unique and valid Codes in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period, an eligible entrant will be eligible to receive one (1) free LUG brand puddle jumper bag (each, a “Reward”), while quantities last. A notification will be posted on the Website (defined below) when there are no more Rewards available. To redeem a Reward, a promotional code valued at one hundred dollars ($100.00 CAD) will be emailed to you at the email address submitted on the Entry Form (See Rule 6). This promotional code will be redeemable on the Lug website (www.luglife.com) and is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. You must create an account atwww.luglife.com to redeem your promotional code.There is a limit of one (1) Reward per household. Shipping is included and subject to all applicable policies ( http://www.luglife.com/support). All subsequent purchases will be at the account holders cost. For any and all inquiries or exchanges concerning your Reward, please see Lug Life Support (http://www.luglife.com/support). Rewards must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any Reward or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater retail value, including, without limitation, but at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, a cash award.

I think it's super ty that they wouldn't honour codes already entered - not only should thye have posted BY NOW that there are no more bags but also should have it posted on lug site.. It cleary states they will notify of no more stock.. "A notification will be posted on the Website (defined below) when there are no more Rewards available"
    ROMEO, Super Mel, peachies and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The thing is the rewards technically haven't been claimed. There's still a grand prize and that's probably what is included in that "rewards" statement.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.
    Meow!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

No.. The "reward" is bolded and is defined as being a lug bag. There are separate rules for the larger "prizes"..

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara MacRae View Post
    The thing is the rewards technically haven't been claimed. There's still a grand prize and that's probably what is included in that "rewards" statement.
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm using Firefox, and Lug site is showing all colors in stock.

I also checked Astro website and no where is it indicated that the promo is done.

I have PATIENTLY waiting since Friday for them to email me my code, using a gmail address.

I just called Astro and the promotions department will "Get back to me". They didn't say anything about the promo being done... I sure hope I'm not SOL as this will be my one and only bag
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    No.. The "reward" is bolded and is defined as being a lug bag. There are separate rules for the larger "prizes"..

Well maybe there's still a few. I see some colours in stock on my screen.
    Meow!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

When the promo first started - like on jan 19 (hope my memory is ok) I went to order on the 20th and black was OOS.. I called and same weird response someone would get back to me.. no one ever did but black came back in stock.. this promo for the most part has been run poorly - maybe much of the same and everyone will get their bags and promo isn't actually over..

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mel View Post
    I'm using Firefox, and Lug site is showing all colors in stock.

I also checked Astro website and no where is it indicated that the promo is done.

I have PATIENTLY waiting since Friday for them to email me my code, using a gmail address.

I just called Astro and the promotions department will "Get back to me". They didn't say anything about the promo being done... I sure hope I'm not SOL as this will be my one and only bag
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I wish everyone who bought yogurts with pins or traded pins shouldn't be disappointed.
    tjthemanto likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Limit one reward per household.

Upon entering eight (8) valid codes, you will receive one (1) free LUG brand paddle jumper bag, while quantities last. PINS must be entered by April 12th, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM.

Wow ! Officially its till April 12th , 2015 ( or while quantities last )..and its already over as quantities are apparently over ..the PINS have hardly made it out west..& its over almost 2 months or so before.

Talk about ..how many customer's still buying them or trading for them ..thinking that they are going to get a bag & they don't know its gone..as its not mentioned any where on the Astro site or Lugs site ..that the quantities are over ..EPIC FAIL

I have no issue with quantities getting over , but atleast let peeps know that they are over..so they are informed & don't buy any more yogurt just for the bag.

There are people who are still waiting for a code in their email & have no clue that they are never going to get the code

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by militsa View Post
    message from Astro Facebook this morning:

We apologize, but we have no more Lug bags to give out. Good luck with the Grand Prize MIlitsa
    Anyone else got this message ? Anyone else confirmed this via email or FB with Astro ?

Looks like its all done & over by now ..no point in buying any more Astro or trading for it
    ROMEO likes this.

Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information