User Tag List

Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mel View Post
    I'm using Firefox, and Lug site is showing all colors in stock.

I also checked Astro website and no where is it indicated that the promo is done.

I have PATIENTLY waiting since Friday for them to email me my code, using a gmail address.

I just called Astro and the promotions department will "Get back to me". They didn't say anything about the promo being done... I sure hope I'm not SOL as this will be my one and only bag
    They have couple message's on FB saying that their servers are super busy & its taking them 2-3 days send out codes by emails , and if it takes more than 2-3 days then definitely contact them .

Not sure if Sat/Sun is excluded or included in these 2-3 days. If the message sent out is automated , I guess the operation is 24/7 & Sat/Sun should be included.
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Put in first code this morning and was not able to put in any other codes
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by militsa View Post
    message from Astro Facebook this morning:

We apologize, but we have no more Lug bags to give out. Good luck with the Grand Prize MIlitsa
    I don't even see this on their FB page ? And you'd think if there weren't anymore bags available that it wouldn't show there were some available on the LUG website ??
    ROMEO and MrsMer like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really hope those waiting fulfillment for bags will get them....crossed fingers for my daughters bag !
    Last edited by n0va59; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 04:15 PM.
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by n0va59 View Post
    Btw just so you know..those are both my pictures ...a little notice would have been nice....just sayin, and the picture does not do the bag justice..the colour is much nicer in person...cheap
    camera...
    And I love my bag..my daughter is waiting for the purple one now..she has ordered and is waiting on fulfillment as well..hope she gets it...here is a bit better picture of the green one..still doesn't show true colour tho https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    I really hope those waiting fulfillment for bags will get them....crossed fingers for my daughters bag !
    You can go to the original post and report it by clicking on the "triangle with exclamation mark" sign on the bottom left. Totally agree that the links should not have been posted without your permission.
    n0va59 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I don't even see this on their FB page ? And you'd think if there weren't anymore bags available that it wouldn't show there were some available on the LUG website ??
    Apparently if you PM them on FB , you get that message from them ..only via PM . That's what someone on their FB page is saying..again its just some person on their page saying that..so can't validate the authenticity of it...& if they really received that PM or not.

Try PMing them on FB , if you are on FB & if you get the same PM or not..worth a try.

But publicly or officially they apparently don't want to state that , so people keep on buying more yogurt..I guess that makes sense from their side.

At this point its all guesses & rumours , until they officially confirm otherwise..doesn't look like either they or LUGS will officially confirm that the bags are ALL gone , in case they really are.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol I guess it's fine..I was just a bit shocked when I stumbled upon the links...no harm done tho....my fb page is set to public so anyone can go look at anything I post..ergo I only post things I don't mind others seeing

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Mine was fulfilled today & is ON its way by UPS , as we speak.

Apparently its arriving much sooner than I thought , could be as early as tomorrow ..coz its already in my city & at a UPS destination just a few clicks from my house ..surprised how fast these guys are as this was just standard UPS shipping not express or anything.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So disappointed!! I put in all my codes over a week ago, no email. Finally msg'd them today. They said their system said email bounced back on Feb 20. Apparently, i put .ca at the end of my email instead of .com. And they said all codes had been given out so there was nothing they could do to resend the email or fix it. But "good luck with sweepstakes". Wish I hadn't been so patient waiting to ask about my email. On the positive side, I did get my purple bag. This was for a surprise green bag for my mom! Was looking forward to seeing the look on her face, she would've loved it.
    tjthemanto likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

To clarify: just scrolled up and saw the convo's about the Facebook "PM's". That is exactly what I was told about my conundrum. All lug bags were gone!! They said they were only given a number of codes to dispense and they had all been sent out. So the fact that 3 colors show as available on LugLife.com is because some of those codes are still in limbo, as in the people have received there codes but haven't ordered their bags. (I know, who didn't run straight away to order right?!) But for those rushing out to get codes, be warned! No more bags!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    Put in first code this morning and was not able to put in any other codes
    Really ? A friend of mine was able to enter all 8 PINS & upload 8 pics/wishes today around noon...Try again maybe there was a technical glitch this morning

Now whether they get a code in their email from Astro or not , and whether they are able to order after that from LUGS or not is a whole different story. Some people on FB are getting PM's from Astro that all bags are gone.

No official or public confirmation from them yet , don't expect one either ..as its a business decision to sell more yogurt

Atleast My bag is on the way today ..Thank God ..ordered on Feb. 8 though..should be here tomorrow

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Final nail in the coffin ..people out west were the biggest losers, looks like the PINS arrived there quite late & the bags are already gone

Very unlucky for you with the whole .ca & .com thing, & you even ordered it in time ..the codes & bags both were definitely available , when you entered you PINS over a week ago

Quote Originally Posted by myawall View Post
    To clarify: just scrolled up and saw the convo's about the Facebook "PM's". That is exactly what I was told about my conundrum. All lug bags were gone!! They said they were only given a number of codes to dispense and they had all been sent out. So the fact that 3 colors show as available on LugLife.com is because some of those codes are still in limbo, as in the people have received there codes but haven't ordered their bags. (I know, who didn't run straight away to order right?!) But for those rushing out to get codes, be warned! No more bags!
    So disappointed!! I put in all my codes over a week ago, no email. Finally msg'd them today. They said their system said email bounced back on Feb 20. Apparently, i put .ca at the end of my email instead of .com. And they said all codes had been given out so there was nothing they could do to resend the email or fix it. But "good luck with sweepstakes". Wish I hadn't been so patient waiting to ask about my email. On the positive side, I did get my purple bag. This was for a surprise green bag for my mom! Was looking forward to seeing the look on her face, she would've loved it.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

That's a sham to me.. They ask for phone number - someone could have called you.. I know, I know, I'm expecting too much.. But seriously!! You have the right to the code and bag - I'd be really pissed..
    Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 05:07 PM.
    tjthemanto and peachies like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I guess this might be the reason they are still showing up in 3 colours on LUGS website

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

So if your email bounced back then they ca resend the email to correct address not redistribute YOUR code.. It's not rocket science..

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Final nail in the coffin ..people out west were the biggest losers, looks like the PINS arrived there quite late & the bags are already gone

Very unlucky for you with the whole .ca & .com thing, & you even ordered it in time ..the codes & bags both were definitely available , when you entered you PINS over a week ago

Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread Information