User Tag List

Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I just got my code at 5.34 tonight. I went on and it says all of the colours are out of stock. Hopefully some of the colours come into stock and I can re-order at a later date. This one is for my daughter. Mine is still pending.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

For those who have already placed orders, it's just a matter of time receiving the shipment. I'm not sure about getting the code = getting the bag though...Since those particular bags are discontinued items, impossible for a new batch from the factory...Unless Lug agrees to use substitutes to honour all code holders.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I see this as a promo "debacle" - out of stock sucks for those who wanted to get in on it but nothing compares to the confusion etc.. All promos go out of stock some sooner than later - regardless, whoever ran this promo should be fired and that's coming from someone who got a bag weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    If you got a code , I think you should be fine..but expect weeks for the order to be fulfilled i.e when you are able to order after they come back in stock. Well atleast you got the code. some people are waiting for days, even for just that

In Stock..OOS ..In Stock again ..has been going on for pretty much the whole week. But this is the first time all 5 colours have been OOS at the same time, usually atleast the green or blue has been in stock at any given time .

1. People still waiting days for a code from ASTRO in the email.

2. People have the code from ASTRO but all colours are OOS on LUGS so obviously can't order.

3. People who have already ordered from LUGS but in limbo, as its still pending fulfillment for weeks.

4. People can't even enter PINS online anymore. ( Maybe its the fault of the peeps or some technical glitch )

5. People whose bag has been shipped by UPS, but yet to come.

Lot of permutations & combinations.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've been waiting since Friday for my email and I finally received a code today at 5:35 Central time. Based on the rules and regulations, it states that they will indicate when no more codes are available. My thoughts are that as long as you get 8 pins entered before they advertise publicly that its done, you will be eligible for a code for a free bag. Astro has X amount of "free bag" codes, and once they've all been handed out the promo will be over.

As for Lug, they've been forth coming in saying they are behind in shipments. While all colors are currently showing as out of stock, this isn't anything new based on comments on this thread from earlier this week. I think them adding the "Deluxe Black" was something they added as a good gesture to help fill the demand in a timely fashion... Especially of they thought they had another 8 weeks to make the supply... If Lug promised Astro X amount of bags, I believe they WILL fulfill their commitment for that amount... Worse case I see them substituting with something else as I could imagine the bad press they would try to avoid at all costs... "Lug owes me a bag!!!"

This may all be wishful thinking as I am still hoping for my first bag after JUST receiving my code. When I spoke with customer service earlier they said NOTHING about it being over...
    sdddmd likes this.
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

This OOS , might actually be a blessing in disguise. Just as the black colour was replaced with the deluxe version, all the other colours might be replaced with a deluxe version too.

I think the older bags are discontinued ..that might have prompted them to replace it with the new deluxe version..WIN WIN for us ..I got another code today, I am ordering one more as a surprise gift for a relative ..at their address

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mel View Post
    I've been waiting since Friday for my email and I finally received a code today at 5:35 Central time. Based on the rules and regulations, it states that they will indicate when no more codes are available. My thoughts are that as long as you get 8 pins entered before they advertise publicly that its done, you will be eligible for a code for a free bag. Astro has X amount of "free bag" codes, and once they've all been handed out the promo will be over.

As for Lug, they've been forth coming in saying they are behind in shipments. While all colors are currently showing as out of stock, this isn't anything new based on comments on this thread from earlier this week. I think them adding the "Deluxe Black" was something they added as a good gesture to help fill the demand in a timely fashion... Especially of they thought they had another 8 weeks to make the supply... If Lug promised Astro X amount of bags, I believe they WILL fulfill their commitment for that amount... Worse case I see them substituting with something else as I could imagine the bad press they would try to avoid at all costs... "Lug owes me a bag!!!"

This may all be wishful thinking as I am still hoping for my first bag after JUST receiving my code. When I spoke with customer service earlier they said NOTHING about it being over...
    Super Mel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    For those who have already placed orders, it's just a matter of time receiving the shipment. I'm not sure about getting the code = getting the bag though...Since those particular bags are discontinued items, impossible for a new batch from the factory...Unless Lug agrees to use substitutes to honour all code holders.
    This OOS , might actually be a blessing in disguise. Just as the black colour was replaced with the deluxe version, all the other colours might be replaced with a deluxe version too..as a good will gesture by Astro & LUGS

I don't think they will disappoint the peeps who already have a code & just waiting for it to go back in stock ..but the ones who don't even have a code yet, might be out of luck going forward

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This OOS , might actually be a blessing in disguise. Just as the black colour was replaced with the deluxe version, all the other colours might be replaced with a deluxe version too..as a good will gesture by Astro & LUGS

I don't think they will disappoint the peeps who already have a code & just waiting for it to go back in stock ..but the ones who don't even have a code yet, might be out of luck going forward
    The confusion is, if they used the deluxe version of the black bag to substitute the oos black bag, how could it be oos very soon, since the deluxe version is one of their perminant products? And they keep emphasizing the phrase 'while quantities last'...Oh well, fingers crossed.
    tjthemanto likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

where do you see the deluxe bag? When I go onto lug, I see the puddle jumper overnight.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I don't know why anyone got the impression that the "deluxe" version was not simply a picture upload error. The picture posted of the black bag are of the Puddle Jumper Deluxe Gym/Overnight Bag Floral and w/o actually noting that in the description somewhere I highly doubt that they would include it since it had floral print -

Contest rules say one per household, email says one per customer - as I previously posted they can't even manage a simple blurb on main page w/o a spelling error.

I've ordered the black bag during the time it has been the "deluxe" and I highly doubt I'll receive the deluxe - it makes NO mention of it being deluxe on the order confirmation..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I hope Astro stops putting the promotion out there if they are really out of the bags. Even today there is still lots of codes out there. As someone mentioned, if they have no idea of the problems and keep buying them and only get a draw for the final prize, that would be very disappointing for them.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    where do you see the deluxe bag? When I go onto lug, I see the puddle jumper overnight.
    They have changed the image of the black one. First it was just like the other 4 colours, but in the last week or so, its a totally different image..just for the black one.

A couple of poster's here who are familiar or have used LUGS bags before..mentioned that its the deluxe version..not sure myself though..as the description remains the same ..but the image has definitely been changed to a different bag, in the last week or so.

Black Bag now on their site...More of a floral design on it.

http://www.luglife.com/core/media/me...b5462cb1b17707

Other colours on their site.

http://www.luglife.com/puddle-jumper...40&resizew=240
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 09:34 PM.
    2shopmom likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Great news! Astro posted on their website saying Lug's restocking!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by darlenegrigg View Post
    I hope Astro stops putting the promotion out there if they are really out of the bags. Even today there is still lots of codes out there. As someone mentioned, if they have no idea of the problems and keep buying them and only get a draw for the final prize, that would be very disappointing for them.
    They just want to sell more yogurt ..I guess ..while quantities last is a good way to get out. Keeping people in the dark about the quantities, even if they are over is a very effective way of doing that. Who else is going to buy tons of Yogurt in winter - in multiples of 8.

I have no issue with that ( while quantities last ) , but just inform people that the quantities are over , when they are over..based on that either people will buy it or not..its upto them.

Both LUGS & ASTRO are quite aware , how many bags are alloted for the promo & what the number of quantities are ..how many orders have been received..if the bags are already gone or not..if anymore are coming or not . They just don't want to divulge that ..IMO ..makes sense from their perspective.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    Great news! Astro posted on their website saying Lug's restocking!
    Woo Hoo ..Is it on their main website ? Time to redeem my second code ..he he he ..hopefully for the deluxe version ..ha ha..
    MapleLeaves likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Woo Hoo ..Is it on their main website ? Time to redeem my second code ..he he he ..hopefully for the deluxe version ..ha ha..
    It's on their Facebook. They assured everyone who's got a code today (- looks like all around 5:35pm EST) will get a bag.
    Last edited by MapleLeaves; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 10:25 PM.
    tjthemanto likes this.

Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information