User Tag List

Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 217 View Post
    If I have unentered codes will I still be able to get a bag? I couldn't enter them earlier today when I tried, it just kept wanting me to enter a wish - no input for a PIN
    Yes do it ASAP ..they will be wasted anyways..so worth a shot. I think its almost winding down, and is on its last legs.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Log into your Astro account - and click on the MY WISH LIST on the top left corner. If you can see 8 pics/wishes there , you are fine

Some people have got the email with code within minutes , and others after 2-3 days ..so its not consistent. Also check your junk/spam folders..sometimes it goes there .
    When I did mine it showed that I had 8 wishes on the website... But I did not receive a code, I waited and waited, still nothing. After 48 hrs had passed I contacted astro on fb to see what the problem was. The rep got back to me within a few hours and advised me that even though I had 8 wishes showing... I had only entered in 6 pin codes... They gave me the pin codes I did enter so it was easy to figure out which ones I needed to re enter.... Something about the server being too slow or fast when entering in pics/pins.... So just because you see 8 wishes... You can't assume all the pins were attached to each pic, send them a message on fb
    Last edited by scrapyddm; Tue, Feb 24th, 2015 at 10:11 PM.
    tjthemanto likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

there are actually 10 coupons..

I think one of the 9 VENDOR coupon is probably for a non Astro product like the Egg Creats Orig 500 gm , Brown Rice etc ..so maybe its showing 9 cpns.

And she was billed for 9 Yogurts when she only bought 8 . I don't think its worth it for $ 1.99 refund , if that's the case ..too much time & energy & gas will be involved, plus they have to take your word for it, kind of hard to prove

But if you are going in that direction anyways , its worth a shot. If it was cash its given back fast. For Credit Card refund especially at a grocery store, it takes even longer..they go to separate till ..manager/supervisor is involved ..you have to wait for them to come..too much hassle for $ 1.99

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got an email from Lug saying look for an announcement on Wednesday the 25th regarding Astro Yogurt and new Lug products, it kind of sounded like they were maybe going to offer other Lug merchandise for Astro pins but that was just my take on the email. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I think one of the 9 VENDOR coupon is probably for a non Astro product like the Egg Creats Orig 500 gm , Brown Rice etc ..so maybe its showing 9 cpns.

And she was billed for 9 Yogurts when she only bought 8 . I don't think its worth it for $ 1.99 refund , if that's the case ..too much time & energy & gas will be involved, plus they have to take your word for it, kind of hard to prove

But if you are going in that direction anyways , its worth a shot. If it was cash its given back fast. For Credit Card refund especially at a grocery store, it takes even longer..they go to separate till ..manager/supervisor is involved ..you have to wait for them to come..too much hassle for $ 1.99
    What you said was right, I gave $1off rice works, $1off egg creations and my last (8)$1off astro zero yogurts coupons, but she entered one yogurt twice. There nothing confusing but never tried return in Freshco and yes it is not worth for $1.99 I guess. There are nearly bunker full of tubs with pins.
    Last edited by morningrose; Tue, Feb 24th, 2015 at 11:55 PM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I would def go back its your money you bought 8 not 9 they shoikd tske your word and do it no problem. My old store would go as dar as checking the csmera and counting items not in the casd of $1.99 but you get my point.
    If you were overcharged they oee you $1.99
    morningrose likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    I just got an email from Lug saying look for an announcement on Wednesday the 25th regarding Astro Yogurt and new Lug products, it kind of sounded like they were maybe going to offer other Lug merchandise for Astro pins but that was just my take on the email. I guess we will find out tomorrow.
    GREAT NEWS ..MORE YOGURT COMING MY WAY
    MapleLeaves likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Just wondering has anyone WON their weekly prize for entering PINS ?

Imagine if some smartcanuck actually wins the grand prize later on ..I saw some SC win a brand new car from some other contest

Weekly prize

When you enter in PIN codes, you will automatically be entered into a weekly draw for Free Astro Zer0% product coupons valued at $5!
    darlenegrigg likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I would def go back its your money you bought 8 not 9 they shoikd tske your word and do it no problem. My old store would go as dar as checking the csmera and counting items not in the casd of $1.99 but you get my point.
    If you were overcharged they oee you $1.99
    Thank you Anna Michele, pina colado Astro yogurt was charged more, took all two of them.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

does anyone have a extra code or 2 maybe I am short please and thank you ......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just wondering has anyone WON their weekly prize for entering PINS ?

Imagine if some smartcanuck actually wins the grand prize later on ..I saw some SC win a brand new car from some other contest

Weekly prize

When you enter in PIN codes, you will automatically be entered into a weekly draw for Free Astro Zer0% product coupons valued at $5!
    I won a FPC for yogurt...Not that I need anymore..LOL

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

This is reply I got today when I emailed if they are going to stock Lugbags again
    Yes our contest will be going on until April 12, 2015 where there is more opportunity to purchase and enter PINS for your chance to win the Grand Prize and weekly prizes!!

As stated in our rules & regulations, the Lug Puddle Jumper bag is limited to one (1) reward per household. Our partner Lug will verify the addresses submitted for each entry/email address before shipping the bags and allow 6-8 weeks for delivery while quantities last.

So I am not sure why everyone is getting different replies.
    redhdlois likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    226 (100%)

oh so they will restock the bags just for the winners of the weekly prizes not for those who enter 8 pins? sigh, I'm really not sure if I should trade for 3 more pins to complete the set it's so confusing as different people got different answers from them...
    Get 15% off Lostmyname personalized story book with your child's name in it (perfect as gifts too!)
    http://www.lostmy.name/friends/ho-yi-tong-2

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Right now it is not letting you enter any PINs for the last two days... but they haven't said if they ran out or not

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[I wouldn't buy anymore yogurt until we actually see this announcement today and know the details.
    QUOTE=tjthemanto;6318622]GREAT NEWS ..MORE YOGURT COMING MY WAY
    [/QUOTE]
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread Information