User Tag List

Page 413 of 536 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I want one! but what would I use it for? I have TY Hello Kitty Beanie Babies stashed everywhere (on sale for $4 at Chapters) the kitty per square footage ratio keeps getting bigger. LOL
    BUT ITS OK!! It's small.
    I needed it for something.... Will let you know when I figure out what. Lol
    lessismore_MTL likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Capilano Edmonton - store is almost empty, no deals to be found

St Albert, Ab - no teepee or easel, razor appears to be full price
    - got the Tonka steel truck and tow truck for $11.09 - 20% each
    - got the Tonka Mighty Dump Truck for $17.49 - 20%
    - Fisher Price Dog game for $1.94

thanks everyone for all the great deals
    solace76 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I have not been to Target since after the first week of liquidation. I went last night. Again, I was disappointed - I did not find anywhere near the deals others have. I saw Starbucks merchandise within the food aisles (their chocolate covered chocolates, granola bars, etc. that they used to sell up by the cash) and I thought for sure they would be super cheap, but no. I bought 1 granola bar because it sounded interesting and up my ally (organic, non-gmo, gluten free, etc.) for $1.80. I bought another similar single granola bar for $1.40 (these are good prices to try such bars or to buy them individually if you're thinking that's crazy expensive for 1 granola bar). Then I found men's Axe face wash with a red clearance sticker of $3.74, I ended up getting it for $1.79 after the discount - which I bought for a stocking stuffer as that was a good deal. Then I bought 3 .99 cent cards for .60 cents and that's it! I really wanted some clothes for myself, but the prices were not low enough (I was after the work out gear). I also really wanted some baby clothing/accessories, but no luck there. I'll likely go another again in another couple of weeks, just because I'm so curious and still hopeful to get a deal like other Scers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's a picture of the gazebo I got for $25- 20% at the Billing Bridge store. They only had to 1 there , when i was there on Monday.

Name:  Ottawa-20150225-00230.jpg
Views: 2270
Size:  54.8 KB

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowman11 View Post
    Here's a picture of the gazebo I got for $25- 20% at the Billing Bridge store. They only had to 1 there , when i was there on Monday.

Damn! Thanks for posting a pic but it confirms that is the one I scanned in Delta couple days ago.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah! for some reason they started putting red price stickers on some of the stuff at Billings Bridge. The other Gazebos were priced at about $100, but for some reason this one was $25. had to get it for camping
    nessa23 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I heard that target has 40 percent off music. Does anyone know if target carries vinyl records?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yeah! for some reason they started putting red price stickers on some of the stuff at Billings Bridge. The other Gazebos were priced at about $100, but for some reason this one was $25. had to get it for camping
    Thats where I found it as well but it scanned in at $79-20% i believe. It was much moer than i was hoping Oh well, I dont really need one anyways. lol

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lightpinklipstick View Post
    I heard that target has 40 percent off music. Does anyone know if target carries vinyl records?
    I've seen a very small selection in Langley. It was all pretty pop/contemporary

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    This helps a lot! Thank you!

Hopefully my BC peeps will help me find it!
    The Coquitlam & Richmond store had them, but all (pink & blue) were scanning full price.

The Richmond store toy section has now expanded to the baby section.
    I scanned quite a few that I wanted to buy, unfortunately they were all regular price minus the discount.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A few of the wall scanners are back, and a couple even work reasonably well. Saw one determined SC reader (must have been) going back and forth with cartload after cartload of toys.

Odd leftover Valentine's candy items scanning at only 20% off. That bag of springtime M&Ms was $3.99 .

Score of the day -- sharing somewhat reluctantly, knowing my Target stalker will clear the shelf before I have a chance to go back for more (bought enough for about a year, so guess I'm good) -- Frank's hot sauce 354 mL, Bollywood, Sriracha, and Xtra Hot flavours, after 20% discount:
    $1.07.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    Score of the day -- sharing somewhat reluctantly, knowing my Target stalker will clear the shelf before I have a chance to go back for more (bought enough for about a year, so guess I'm good) -- Frank's hot sauce 354 mL, Bollywood, Sriracha, and Xtra Hot flavours, after 20% discount:
    $1.07.
    Amamzing price plus CheckOut51 os offering $1 off the following:

Frank's RedHot® Bollywood™ Bold & Sweet Indian Style Sauce
    Any size.
    Cash Back: $1.00

Frank's RedHot® Slammin' Sriracha Chili Sauce™
    Any size.

FRANK'S REDHOT® Sweet Chili
    Any size.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by appletree668 View Post
    The Coquitlam & Richmond store had them, but all (pink & blue) were scanning full price.

The Richmond store toy section has now expanded to the baby section.
    I scanned quite a few that I wanted to buy, unfortunately they were all regular price minus the discount.

Its only the pink A. kick scooter that does NOT have light up wheels. All others are scanning at higher. The boxes with light up wheels look very similiar to the non lights.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Scanned at Central City $89 -20%. You got a great deal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same thing is happening @ Trinity common location in Brampton... Red and white stickers. I think they are getting ready for madness when the discount goes higher ppl will be throwing stuff everywhere. Lol
    anisa and Patty Smyth like this.

Thread Information