User Tag List

Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Someone has started a FB page , if you want to trade for colours you don't like for the colour you want. Colour is a personal choice, what you don't like might be liked by someone else.

Could be risky, but some might be willing if its face to face in a crowded place & if you go with someone ..Log In , if you are interested..personally I am not ..happy with my colours ..ha ha

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1573173739589177/
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Wed, Feb 25th, 2015 at 07:52 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julies1949 View Post
    Still no PINS to be found in my area of Vancouver. I laugh out loud every time I read Astro's claim that the new product is "flowing through the stores"!
    Lol there is actually one "flowing through the stores" right now .. Astro Athentikos (lol North America went Greek) . Saw tear-pad coupons for it yesterday .. Save $2.00 on the purchase of Astro Athentikos Greek Yogourt 500g or 4x100g, UPC 11911991, exp. Dec 31, 2016.
    morningrose likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    Lol there is actually one "flowing through the stores" right now .. Astro Athentikos (lol North America went Greek) . Saw tear-pad coupons for it yesterday .. Save $2.00 on the purchase of Astro Athentikos Greek Yogourt 500g or 4x100g, UPC 11911991, exp. Dec 31, 2016.
    Like this coupon,where did you find it dear?I am eating lot of Greek yogurt and even bought a maker home since it is expensive.
    My wish, they offer promotion on Astro original, or greek next time instead of Zero.
    Last edited by morningrose; Wed, Feb 25th, 2015 at 08:33 PM.
    N@t@ likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Lisa, please understand that our promotion has always been showcasing the Lug Puddle Jumper bag as the FREE bag given to any participant entering 8+ PINs and not the deluxe. If you have received the Lug Puddle Jumper bag, that is the correct style you should have received. Thank you for understanding!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Lisa, please understand that our promotion has always been showcasing the Lug Puddle Jumper bag as the FREE bag given to any participant entering 8+ PINs and not the deluxe. If you have received the Lug Puddle Jumper bag, that is the correct style you should have received. Thank you for understanding!!
    They were right though, the deluxe version has become available only starting today as a replacement. Any orders placed in the past are done deals.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Which goes back to my question: Why are they showing the deluxe bags in the photos then? Talk about confusing.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    Like this coupon,where did you find it dear?I am eating lot of Greek yogurt and even bought a maker home since it is expensive.
    My wish, they offer promotion on Astro original, or greek next time instead of Zero.
    Yes, I wish that too .. much healthier (lol and more convenient for us out West). I found them at Thrifty Foods.
    morningrose likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My daughter ordered black on Feb 11 and is due for delivery on the 27th, my mom ordered purple Feb 8th and is still waiting for UPS del confirmation
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Sorry I meant to add (but was busy with 100 things).. to my message..

So previously there was the midnight black pictured as the deluxe.. Well I ordered one during that time - even though all the others were the original bag.. So I messaged them before today (before all became deluxe) to ask if the deluxe is what is NOW being sent out since that is what was pictured.. Then they replied with that - my original black order was not pictured as deluxe and that I have - but the second was ordered as deluxe.. different email, different addy etc.. They don't have a clue.. really.. That was from FB but this was from email with LUG..

Web Admin <[email protected]>
    Feb 24 (1 day ago)

Hello there,

Thank you for your email. The bag for the Astro Promotion is not the Deluxe version of the Puddle Jumper. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, the terms of the promotion were for the Classic version of the bag.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email <[email protected]>.

Thank you for choosing Lug and we hope you have a great day!

Warmest regards,
    Whitney Lam
    Web Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Which goes back to my question: Why are they showing the deluxe bags in the photos then? Talk about confusing.
    Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Wed, Feb 25th, 2015 at 09:10 PM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Not true as the black was pictured as deluxe days ago.. ???

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    They were right though, the deluxe version has become available only starting today as a replacement. Any orders placed in the past are done deals.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

The Blue colour still has the old picture ..the remaining 4 have the new picture.

Purple colour seems to have disappeared & replaced by Cobalt Blue.

Things getting weirder everyday ..but its ALL FREE for just buying some yogurt , which I buy anyways ..so its ALL GOOD

Can't complain & crib about such a wonderful promo Astro & LUGS have been very nice to me..so atleast personally, I have NO issues

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    My daughter ordered black on Feb 11 and is due for delivery on the 27th, my mom ordered purple Feb 8th and is still waiting for UPS del confirmation
    The other one should be here soon also ..I had a similar timeline ..once its fulfilled it comes within a couple of days. So atleast the shipping is fast , if NOT the order fulfilment.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Besides this FREE Astro bag , LUGS also have lots of other orders for paid bags, products they sell..which are ordered by other paying customer's.

So don't forget that ..who knows they might be giving them priority over shipping & order fulfilment than the FREE orders..hence the delay for most people.
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Sorry I meant to add (but was busy with 100 things).. to my message..

So previously there was the midnight black pictured as the deluxe.. Well I ordered one during that time - even though all the others were the original bag.. So I messaged them before today (before all became deluxe) to ask if the deluxe is what is NOW being sent out since that is what was pictured.. Then they replied with that - my original black order was not pictured as deluxe and that I have - but the second was ordered as deluxe.. different email, different addy etc.. They don't have a clue.. really.. That was from FB but this was from email with LUG..

Web Admin <[email protected]>
    Feb 24 (1 day ago)
    Hello there,

Thank you for your email. The bag for the Astro Promotion is not the Deluxe version of the Puddle Jumper. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, the terms of the promotion were for the Classic version of the bag.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email <[email protected]>.

Thank you for choosing Lug and we hope you have a great day!

Warmest regards,
    Whitney Lam
    Web Administrator

omg where is the hair pulling smiley when you need one? Oh here it is --> Name:  102.gif
Views: 746
Size:  6.0 KB

I just went and searched for "lug puddle jumper bag" in google images and a bunch of them came up....how hard is it to put the proper photo? That will avoid so many awkward questions and people who think they're getting a deluxe bag will be pissed off to see they got the regular one. Round and round it goes...

We'll see once the bags start arriving. Name:  waiting.gif
Views: 515
Size:  17.7 KB
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

but they are the deluxe now.. the cobalt and hunter colours will appear on the receipt - whereas midnight black has the same name across the board so you could get any version of midnight black and they will just say that's what was intended but those colours ONLY come in deluxe version - if someone orders the cobalt and receipt appears as "ocean blue" then we know for sure this promo has gone to ...

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    omg where is the hair pulling smiley when you need one? Oh here it is --> Name:  102.gif
Views: 746
Size:  6.0 KB

I just went and searched for "lug puddle jumper bag" in google images and a bunch of them came up....how hard is it to put the proper photo? That will avoid so many awkward questions and people who think they're getting a deluxe bag will be pissed off to see they got the regular one. Round and round it goes...

We'll see once the bags start arriving. Name:  waiting.gif
Views: 515
Size:  17.7 KB

Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread Information