User Tag List

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1229
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

It's "nice" but it's not very bright and not such a nice deep colour either - the purple pops - as does the ocean blue.. maybe she just saw the other colours and liked them better..

Quote Originally Posted by Jboys'mom View Post
    love the cranberry red too that's why i got it for myself and for my sister. i don't know why she doesn't like it that much! lol.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

now astro site not working??? hmmm - wonder if promo is all done?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shellylynn39 View Post
    Has anyone ordered lately? I have 10 pc gift cards to trade for pins, but someone messaged me to say there isn't any more.
    Ordered this morning. All colors in stock. Got the email this afternoon.
    ROMEO and shellylynn39 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone wondering what to do with all the yogurt, I found a recipe for fruity pie, it has no crust, can be made with sugar free jello or regular, we tried it tonight and it was indeed quite fruity. My elderly mother who is so hard to please actually liked it. I used one large tub of the strawberry zero yogurt and 2 pkgs of the regular strawberry jello (it does require 2 pkgs of the normal sized jello for a total of 8 oz or 1 of those huge packs of Jello) that's it 2 ingredients. I served ours with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh strawberries and it was pretty good, it does set quite firm and is easy to slice and would also be great in a parfait glass. The link to the recipe is here:
    http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2011/12...raspberry.html

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    now astro site not working??? hmmm - wonder if promo is all done?
    It was down temporarily but now it's back up. Contest doesn't end until April 12. Until then, people can continue entering in their PINs.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My Freshco had tons of Astro ZERO Tubs with PINS last week . But today NOT a single one ..forget with PINS, not a single ZERO tub to be seen WITHOUT PINS either...all cleaned out .

But all the other Astro tubs ( brands ) like smooth & fruity , bio best , balkan , 0 % , 1 % , 2 % etc were plenty...on the regular freezer shelf & also in huge freezer bunks at end of the asiles etc, but NOT a single ZERO tub in them
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Wondering if maybe astro has put an end to the tubs with pins - saw someone else complained about similar thing on fb - there were lots of tubs but no pins.. ??
    They have already "added' more bags which didn't sem planned and all the complaints about a lack of product out west - maybe the GTA has run dry? lol

ETA: I've only gone to the same freshco for tubs - so they have had lots and lots of tubs with pins since promo started. I will have a look at mine tomorrow weather permitting..

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    My Freshco had tons of Astro ZERO Tubs with PINS last week . But today NOT a single one ..forget with PINS, not a single ZERO tub to be seen WITHOUT PINS either...all cleaned out .

But all the other Astro tubs ( brands ) like smooth & fruity , bio best , balkan , 0 % , 1 % , 2 % etc were plenty...on the regular freezer shelf & also in huge freezer bunks at end of the asiles etc, but NOT a single ZERO tub in them
    Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Mon, Mar 2nd, 2015 at 10:22 PM.
    Liliia likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Posted on Facebook minutes ago...

Astro Yogourt

To all of our amazing contest participants! On behalf of Astro Zer0% and Lug, we cannot thank you all enough for the overwhelming support and participation in our Astro Zer0% Make It Your 30 contest – We are proud to say that thousands of Lug Puddle Jumper bags have been claimed throughout the promotion, which has helped make it such a success thus far! Due to the increasing popularity of the Lug Puddle Jumper bags, we have now run out of our quantities earlier than expected. As our contest is not closed until April 12th, we encourage you all to continue entering your PINs and Wishes for your chance to WIN more weekly prizes, as well as 1 of 3 Grand Prizes of an item on your life experience wish list! Once again, thank you and good luck

Like · · Share · 5 mins

https://www.facebook.com/astroyogourt/photos/a.452003838484.237035.278848838484/10153107176143485/?type=1&permPage=1

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Ok, so I entered my pins yesterday and got a confirmation that my order was received, but when I go on the lug site there is no order history.....think I will still get a bag?

How long has everyone else waited from order received to having the order processed or fulfilled?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Ok, so I entered my pins yesterday and got a confirmation that my order was received, but when I go on the lug site there is no order history.....think I will still get a bag?

How long has everyone else waited from order received to having the order processed or fulfilled?
    If you got an email from LUGS , Thanking you for your order & with a confirmation number.

The email looks like the one below , then you are FINE. You will get it, for most people its about 3 weeks , after they place the order to get it in hand.

I am surprised there is NO order history . Probably just a technical glitch in your case
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You For your order

Your Order Confirmation is XXX-XXX-XXX

Item
    Qty
    Description
    Options
    Rate
    Amount
    Puddle Jumper
    Astro Zer0%® Overnight/Gym Bag
    1 Puddle Jumper Overnight/Gym Bag
    Coupon Code applied - you saved $99.00
    Color: OCEAN BLUE

$99.00 $99.00
    $0.00
    GST/HST $0.00
    PST $0.00
    Total $0.00
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Tue, Mar 3rd, 2015 at 01:06 AM.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Yep! I got that email!! Thanks for the info!

I figured it was a glitch and had read that the site was down so I wasn't too worried that I didn't see an order history, but then they said the bags were all claimed and. I panicked lol

I'm crossing my fingers that it arrives before my vacation - it look like a perfect carry on bag
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ordered the grass green on February 14 still "pending fullfillment". This promo has worked well for Lug - had never paid attention to the bags and now I'm on their site almost everyday checking my order and browsing their products. So excited to get the bag and will likely not forget the brand. As for the yogourt I've been putting it in smoothies everyday - not a big fan of it straight up - not likely to forget that the brand either since it has been a daily ritual!
    And Smart Canucks also has me coming back 2 - 4 times a day to check this thread to see updates on who got what when....so keep those post coming - it is nice to know which orders are getting fullfilled and when.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Is the promotion still there?
    Anyone entered pins and ordered today?
    TIA
    Last edited by morningrose; Tue, Mar 3rd, 2015 at 08:52 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Before I go on the hunt for 8 more pins.....

For this current promo - Has anyone ordered and received 2 bags using the same address?

Thanks.....
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawacouponlady View Post
    Ordered the grass green on February 14 still "pending fullfillment". This promo has worked well for Lug - had never paid attention to the bags and now I'm on their site almost everyday checking my order and browsing their products. So excited to get the bag and will likely not forget the brand. As for the yogourt I've been putting it in smoothies everyday - not a big fan of it straight up - not likely to forget that the brand either since it has been a daily ritual!
    And Smart Canucks also has me coming back 2 - 4 times a day to check this thread to see updates on who got what when....so keep those post coming - it is nice to know which orders are getting fullfilled and when.
    Same boat as you....ordered Feb 14 - midnight black .... still pending fulfillment ..... and on the lug site everyday checking... fingers crossed it happens this week
    ROMEO and ottawacouponlady like this.

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Thread Information