User Tag List

Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1229
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I am actually glad the bags promo is over. I finally bought some real natural yogurt for a change ..for $ 2.00 per tub.
    I would have otherwise just bought Zero tubs all over again, if the promo was still on ..ha ha .
    The natural yogurt without preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners etc etc tastes way better & is way more healthy
    It seems like I have been eating this ZERO nonsense forever ..never really liked it much , although kind of got used to it after eating so much of it & forced myself to like it

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    She posted screen shots of my SC posts and facebook profile - on Astro page blaming the promo ending "so soon" on people like me who were getting more than 1 bag - she is a headcase and has been whining for an entire month now about lack of pins in BC. Her FB profile is fake - hiding etc ..
    ..Bahahaha ..she is probably reading this on SC ..ask her to post a screen shot of this post on Astro page..ha ha ha
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

It's like every other promotion - complain, complain, complain - Hasbro was the same..
    peachies likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

You would make a good prison inmate - just eat it and get used to it.. Meh, I am going to try Astro's Greek yogourt since I've been hearing such great things on FB page about it since looking for LUG bag info.. So NOW that I have LUG bag collection it will be an awesome way to advertise LUG on Thursday when I have baby... AND from Toronto to France, to Portugal, to Spain, back to Portugal when we travel in the summer..

I wish promo wasn't over so you could get more colours.. Astro has best Promo's - I didn't do Sketchers before but I love sketchers.. I even have sketchers winter boots..

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I am actually glad the bags promo is over. I finally bought some real natural yogurt for a change ..for $ 2.00 per tub.
    I would have otherwise just bought Zero tubs all over again, if the promo was still on ..ha ha .
    The natural yogurt without preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners etc etc tastes way better & is way more healthy
    It seems like I have been eating this ZERO nonsense forever ..never really liked it much , although kind of got used to it after eating so much of it & forced myself to like it
    sassypants likes this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I am so glad this promo is over !!
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I browsed this thread nearly 10 times a day, miss this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Ordered Ocean Blue, on Feb 23 , and it was delivered today, March 4 , by UPS for a relative

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

She posted screen shots of my SC posts and facebook profile - on Astro page blaming the promo ending "so soon" on people like me who were getting more than 1 bag - she is a headcase and has been whining for an entire month now about lack of pins in BC. Her FB profile is fake - hiding etc ..
    LOL what...I want to read that...PM me...yuck

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

• Patricia Paré it is terrible the amount of bags people were able to get per household...I know there are ways around things but for people to be stealing pins off product, to be ordering more bags than allowable per household and then to sell off bags is just incons...See More
      Like · Reply · 6 · 22 hrs

• Patricia Paré yah, that is just terrible!!
      Like · 22 hrs
    • Joanne Van The bags are all out so soon because of people like this
      Like · 3 · 22 hrs
    • Patricia Paré yup

Like · 22 hrs
    • Joanne Van worst thing is - Astro is totally aware of this but did nothing

Like · 1 · 21 hrs
    • Astro Yogourt Hi Joanne, yes we are aware that some users unfortunately violated our Rules & Regulations and we have been working with our partner Lug to deal with these issues. Thank you for your concern!

Like · 21 hrs
    • Joanne Van Astro, I don't think there's anything you can do about it - they already got their bags for the old orders and successfully placed new orders when the deluxe bags came out - this is a result of the uneven promotional product distribution: some area have abundant pins while some area have none. Some of those with access to abundant pins just can't control themselves when greed strikes...

Like · 1 · 21 hrs

• Jino's Closet i think it's too late as this lady ordered at least 5 and have received all of them…
      Like · 1 · 21 hrs

Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Wed, Mar 4th, 2015 at 10:40 AM.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

If the promotion wasn't done, today I would have forced myself to go to store and buy 8 more tubs which I cannot have them. Welcome Greek yogurt, hoping for promotion next year on you.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

A reply to someone on Astro FB.

So if you have received a code you are fine , but NO new codes will be sent out. So whatever stock or colours LUGS is still showing is for people who have received the code but are YET to order. Could be dozens of them out there with codes , but haven't ordered yet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for your concern and interest in the Lug Puddle Jumper bags. Please understand the Lug bags were an added bonus to those participants who entered 8+ PINs and, as stated in our Rules & Regulations, were only available while quantities last. Those who have received their Lug code, but have not yet claimed their bag, will still have the opportunity to do so. As you mentioned, we still do encourage participants to enter their PINs as we have many great weekly prizes to giveaway, as well as a Grand Prize of winning an item off your Wish List. Thank you for understanding and best of luck Chantal!!
    Anna Michele likes this.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

• Patricia Paré it is terrible the amount of bags people were able to get per household...I know there are ways around things but for people to be stealing pins off product, to be ordering more bags than allowable per household and then to sell off bags is just incons...See More
      Like · Reply · 6 · 22 hrs

• Patricia Paré yah, that is just terrible!!
      Like · 22 hrs
    • Joanne Van The bags are all out so soon because of people like this
      Like · 3 · 22 hrs
    • Patricia Paré yup

Like · 22 hrs
    • Joanne Van worst thing is - Astro is totally aware of this but did nothing

Like · 1 · 21 hrs
    • Astro Yogourt Hi Joanne, yes we are aware that some users unfortunately violated our Rules & Regulations and we have been working with our partner Lug to deal with these issues. Thank you for your concern!

Like · 21 hrs
    • Joanne Van Astro, I don't think there's anything you can do about it - they already got their bags for the old orders and successfully placed new orders when the deluxe bags came out - this is a result of the uneven promotional product distribution: some area have abundant pins while some area have none. Some of those with access to abundant pins just can't control themselves when greed strikes...

Like · 1 · 21 hrs

• Jino's Closet i think it's too late as this lady ordered at least 5 and have received all of them…
      Like · 1 · 21 hrs

I hate to be the one to say it, but I don't think you have a right to be mad at these people. You did undeniably go against the Astro/Lug rules and were overtly bragging about it (e.g. "So NOW that I have LUG bag collection..." - from a few posts above). I can see ordering one or two extra bags with the intent of giving them away and therefore promoting Lug (I also ordered two, one for myself and one for my mom because she's out of the country right now), but you got at least 6 and implied that you are keeping them to have colour variety! I think it's pretty poor form and part of the reason that amazing promos like this get cancelled.

I also don't really feel bad for those that struggled to find the containers who are members of SC (e.g. "Patricia Pare") because we can do trades with each other fairly easily. I feel the worst for those people who are NOT members of SC and were buying a tub of yogurt a week like normal people, only to have like 5 or 6 or 7 pins at this point (because I think we are only about 6 weeks into the promo period) and are now screwed out of getting a bag without even knowing it.
    Last edited by couponlady; Wed, Mar 4th, 2015 at 03:27 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I feel bad for the people in BC who couldn't find any yogurt with codes/pins, I know we didn't start to see the pins in Alberta stores until several weeks after they were out down east, it can be very frustrating. This was supposed to be a national promotion and I blame Astro for not ensuring that all provinces had equal access to the product. If they know that their yogurt with pins is distributed in batches at different time frames then they should make the contest available to one province at a time. It was quite clear by looking at all our posts that Saskatchewan people found it after Ontario and we in Alberta found it in our stores after the reports in Saskatchewan etc etc
    I don't think its fair for anyone to blame people for redeeming multiples, obviously Astro/Lug knew this was a possibility, but I do blame Astro for not figuring out how to make a national promotion fair to everyone in Canada.
    ROMEO, N@t@ and Bobbi Lvjbi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I guess I should clarify my above post,, I don't think a few people receiving multiples would be the reason for an entire province missing out on the contest. It seems the delivery of the batches of yogurt containing pins showed up in stores gradually from east to west, taking several weeks, since the bonus was limited in quantity it should have been a foregone conclusion that the bags would run out long before the yogurt with pins hit the shelf in BC. Why didn't Astro foresee this, they could have had reps sticking pins on existing stock, or staggered the promotion by province. Evidently Astro had a sketchers promotion last year, where people were also able to obtain multiples despite it saying one per household so they had to know it was possible and yet they didn't change the redemption process.
    ROMEO and alyshamarie like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I was being facetious - based on my chat with another SCer right here.. Here's the thing - I don't care what you think.. So think away, but don't strain yourself..
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahSuz View Post
    I hate to be the one to say it, but I don't think you have a right to be mad at these people. You did undeniably go against the Astro/Lug rules and were overtly bragging about it (e.g. "So NOW that I have LUG bag collection..." - from a few posts above). I can see ordering one or two extra bags with the intent of giving them away and therefore promoting Lug (I also ordered two, one for myself and one for my mom because she's out of the country right now), but you got at least 6 and implied that you are keeping them to have colour variety! I think it's pretty poor form and part of the reason that amazing promos like this get cancelled.

I also don't really feel bad for those that struggled to find the containers who are members of SC (e.g. "Patricia Pare") because we can do trades with each other fairly easily. I feel the worst for those people who are NOT members of SC and were buying a tub of yogurt a week like normal people, only to have like 5 or 6 or 7 pins at this point (because I think we are only about 6 weeks into the promo period) and are now screwed out of getting a bag without even knowing it.
    Last edited by couponlady; Wed, Mar 4th, 2015 at 03:28 PM.
    salady likes this.

Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Thread Information