User Tag List

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1229
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Just a little confused, they said one per person not Household in the confirmation e-mail they sent ???

" The Gift offer may not be transferred or assigned and is not refundable or redeemable for cash. Each offer limited to one gift per customer."
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Has anyone received a "deluxe" version of the bag from LUG? If so - make sure that the lug signage is NOT upside down..

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

YES that's right.. But I'm the bag guy.. ONE PER CUSTOMER>>> That's what is in the email.. When I ordered 4 bags it was all to separate addresses for different people but I bought the yogourt and submitted the pins etc.. But yes, per customer..

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    Just a little confused, they said one per person not Household in the confirmation e-mail they sent ???

" The Gift offer may not be transferred or assigned and is not refundable or redeemable for cash. Each offer limited to one gift per customer."

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Really curious to know if anyone received a diamond pattern bag and if the LUG sign is correct or not..

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I didn't mean your the bad guy, I just meant that their promotion is confusing ... If you buy the yogurt your entitled to the bag.

They should have had a limit on number redeemed by province to make sure it shipped accross Canada
    Last edited by alyshamarie; Wed, Mar 4th, 2015 at 04:01 PM.
    Bobbi Lvjbi likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Sorry - didn't mean you think that... just generally..

Not sure how the whole shipment to stores works but parmalat distributing is like 20 min drive from me - i think they maybe just get product out to ON faster than anywhere else.. We don't know for sure BC had no product do we? But for the few complaining often - maybe others got product just fine??

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    I didn't mean your the bad guy, I just meant that their promotion is confusing ... If you buy the yogurt your entitled to the bag.

They should have had a limit on number redeemed by province to make sure it shipped accross Canada

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

There were 2 different problems in BC, availability and cost. Specially marked packages with PINs became available for sale in Western Canada much, much later than in Eastern Canada (several weeks). For whatever reason, most major grocery store chains only sell the multipacks, but not the 650g tubs. It is very difficult to find a store that sells the tubs. Easterners could buy a tub for $1.99 while Westerners had to spend $5 or more on a multipack, making it much more costly to qualify for a bag.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Sorry - didn't mean you think that... just generally..

Not sure how the whole shipment to stores works but parmalat distributing is like 20 min drive from me - i think they maybe just get product out to ON faster than anywhere else.. We don't know for sure BC had no product do we? But for the few complaining often - maybe others got product just fine??
    N@t@ likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I doubt parmalat anticipated that ON could get tubs for $1.99- $16 total for 8=bag.. Who wouldn't sign up for that deal? I am pretty sure was the same issue with hasbro promo - maybe east coast having difficulty or west can't recall.. Regardless, I've seen plenty mention cost of food out west that is outrageous - so this really is much of the same and not specific to this promo. I'm getting really tired of those who can't manage to find product for promos etc using that as a way to insult those of us who can. Then I go to coupon forum and there are people trading 10 fpc revlon hair dye? Yet, that could have been someone else getting a coupon but for people signing up in excess - it's like they pick and choose which instances it's ok for them to get excess and then take issue when they can't..

Quote Originally Posted by SBW View Post
    There were 2 different problems in BC, availability and cost. Specially marked packages with PINs became available for sale in Western Canada much, much later than in Eastern Canada (several weeks). For whatever reason, most major grocery store chains only sell the multipacks, but not the 650g tubs. It is very difficult to find a store that sells the tubs. Easterners could buy a tub for $1.99 while Westerners had to spend $5 or more on a multipack, making it much more costly to qualify for a bag.
    ottawacouponlady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I thought dairy products were way more expensive out West than in the East?
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I ordered 3 bags, 1 for my Aunt, 1 for my Mom and of course 1 for me. I did have 2 shipped to the same address but different name (my DH and me). I didn't think anything of it because, in the past, Astro had confirmed that it was OK to have 2 shipped to the same address. I asked them the previous 2 promos. My DH wanted in on the other promos as they had stuff for both men and women. Astro confirmed that it was fine to do so. I don't feel I broke any rules. Maybe next yr, if they have a promo, they will change the rules and not allow it.

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Easterners certainly aren't to blame if they have access to promo products that Westerners don't have. If it's anyone's fault, it's the company in charge of the promo for not making sure the playing field is level for all provinces. I was just pointing out that with this particular promo, Westerners had access to packages with PINs at a much later date and the cost per PIN tended to be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    I doubt parmalat anticipated that ON could get tubs for $1.99- $16 total for 8=bag.. Who wouldn't sign up for that deal? I am pretty sure was the same issue with hasbro promo - maybe east coast having difficulty or west can't recall.. Regardless, I've seen plenty mention cost of food out west that is outrageous - so this really is much of the same and not specific to this promo. I'm getting really tired of those who can't manage to find product for promos etc using that as a way to insult those of us who can. Then I go to coupon forum and there are people trading 10 fpc revlon hair dye? Yet, that could have been someone else getting a coupon but for people signing up in excess - it's like they pick and choose which instances it's ok for them to get excess and then take issue when they can't..
    Last edited by SBW; Wed, Mar 4th, 2015 at 06:08 PM.
    N@t@ likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I checked in home and went and bought cereals for Hasbro ,by the time I came home fpcs were done and got the 10 of 25 which is OK not so disappointed. This time I realized soon if I want a bag I should order soon ,ordered one for me and for my friend who was not able to go to store and is interested in promo.But it would have been better if they would have announced that promo is going to end 24 hrs later instead of April,then people who already bought tubs would have got codes,instead of wasting money buying the yogurt which is of no use.They should also gave later date for other provinces who started seeing tubs with pins recently.
    Last edited by morningrose; Wed, Mar 4th, 2015 at 06:36 PM.
    LisaLisaBoBisa and hcao like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    I feel bad for the people in BC who couldn't find any yogurt with codes/pins, I know we didn't start to see the pins in Alberta stores until several weeks after they were out down east, it can be very frustrating. This was supposed to be a national promotion and I blame Astro for not ensuring that all provinces had equal access to the product. If they know that their yogurt with pins is distributed in batches at different time frames then they should make the contest available to one province at a time. It was quite clear by looking at all our posts that Saskatchewan people found it after Ontario and we in Alberta found it in our stores after the reports in Saskatchewan etc etc
    I don't think its fair for anyone to blame people for redeeming multiples, obviously Astro/Lug knew this was a possibility, but I do blame Astro for not figuring out how to make a national promotion fair to everyone in Canada.
    Don't feel bad for them as they have a wonderful weather in BC ..that's a very good consolation for them , while rest of Canada has been having brutal Winter's for the past 2 years & maybe next year too . BC is probably feeling sorry for us..haha

They can have all my PINS if it means I can have their temperatures & winter's & Vancouver's stunning scenery & climate..probably the best city to live in Canada, i.e IF you can afford their Real Estate..ha ha.

On a side note I got my heating bill for Feb. ..for just 28 days and it was $ 194.80 ..it would have been $ 94.80 in BC
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Wed, Mar 4th, 2015 at 07:31 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ordered feb 26, shipped today!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jboys'mom View Post
    Ordered feb 26, shipped today!
    Can you share colour of the bag please? In case for idea.
    ottawacouponlady likes this.

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Thread Information