User Tag List

Page 172 of 560 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Mine are truly awful

The $1.99 for any Kellogg's cereal that I normally get has morphed to "pay $3.79."

The 49 cents for Campbell's soup is now $1.

I am allergic to Always pads and got an offer for them.

One of the most ridiculous set of offers I've had

Wont shop there this week
    I feel the same way...Even my moms offers were terrible. I won't be shopping there either. Oh well, more money in my pocket..LOL

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I am in the same boat Torontogal, really 3.99 for cereal. Oh well I can save the money and eat one of the gazilion boxes I already have.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think any SDM will accept three coupons toward one item in a single transaction. Is that what you are trying to do? Even if the cashier entered them the system would probably not allow the transaction to complete.....but if for some reason it did the HO would remove the points from your account at a later time. I have heard too many horror stories from people who have had their points removed or accounts suspended that I wont try to combine multiple offers unless I'm sure it is allowed.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Whew after 2 weeks of not receiving coupons they came ... They came not that Great but came.

$6 off on polysporin
    1600 on liquid hand soap
    2300 on sensodyne
    800 Kraft salad dressing
    1500 Kraft cheese
    Bogo dove deodorant
    ROMEO, amira84, maple7 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought 2 items at SDM. They were rung through, and one scanned $3 higher than the shelf price, so an adjustment was made (I KNOW, I know, SCOP, but I was getting attitude for even being in the store so I wasn't going to argue over a small amount). The cashier didn't ring in the coupons, so they redid the transaction.

One coupon went through with bonus points, but the other one was denied by the computer ($1.20 off any maxi pads, promo id 59234). The cashier said that the coupon was only for the pictured Always product. They stared at me until i said I'd just call Shoppers and left.

1-800-Shopper said that the coupon was denied because I already got bonus points from the first coupon in the transaction. I asked if that meant that I had to made 10 transactions for 10 different personalized coupons each week, and they said well, I don't know how to explain that, other than the coupons can't be combined with any other offer. I asked how I used multiple offers in one transaction other weeks and they couldn't answer that. I said I was just going to return the product then if they couldn't help me, and the call was ended.

Both reasons given for the coupon being turned down are bs. I could live with the coupon not going through because of a glitch or something I did, but the customer service was lousy imo. I'm returning the product this weekend. Is there anything else I could have done, or did I make a mistake and not see it?

All this over a loonie and 2 dimes. It's no wonder so many people think couponing is too much trouble.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One possibility; I recall in the past people posting about $off SDM coupons not working with rainchecks where the original or sale price has been overridden by the cashier. If this is the product they made the adjustment on, that may be why it didn't work.

I used multiple sdm coupons tonight without a problem.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used 2 bp coupons and a $ off coupon in one transaction this evening too. I agree with Maple....prob has to do with the price override.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

My guess is...
    "the coupons can't be combined with any other offer"
    is your problem.

I know sometimes they work, but also sometimes they don't.

I'm just happy when they do, and let it go when they don't.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think i have read somewhere in sdm threads that some people were having problems with this coupon. Maybe you got a bad coupon, their system is doing weird things with a lot of coupons. Coupons say something on the coupon but do exactly opposite of what they should do..... i hope they fix this problem soon!

But i agree with you that CSRs should not make up their interpretations of sdm coupons. And then again i will. Lame whoever wrote "cannot be used with any other offer or promo" on sdm coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the help. Yeah, the price override could have triggered the problem, so could the coupon itself. I get my back up going to SDM expecting problems, because it's like RCSS, it never goes smoothly. Maybe I'll donate the item, get rid of the karma, and call it the end of a loooong day
    luckbealady and terry2144 like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Most likely the price override.
    Durham Couponer and terry2144 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

DH got his, nothing for me yet.

6,000 when buy spend $20.00 on candy and snacks
    $4.20 off When you purchase any TIDE LAUNDRY DETERGENT
    2600 When you purchase any LIFE BRAND GARBAGE OR YARD BAGS
    $6.00 off When you purchase any POLYSPORIN 1ST AID CREAMS OR OINTMENTS
    $3.99 When you purchase any DAIRYLAND 2% MILK JUG
    B1G1F When you purchase any EXCEL GUM
    3,000 When you purchase any ROYALE BATHROOM TISSUES
    ROMEO, amira84, maple7 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I frequently get the Always personal coupon.
    After many trial and errors, ends up that this coupon only works if the word MAXI is on the front of the package.
    Till and receipt will say Always Maxi and coupon will work.
    Have had no problem using this coupon in same transaction with other offers.

Sometimes I receive an Always coupon which says "any" style but the photo is of "maxi" package = doesn't work for 'any'.

There is a problem with what is written on the coupon and which Always product will work. But as I wrote above, does work with 'maxi'
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Fri, Mar 6th, 2015 at 10:52 PM. Reason: add more info

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1 transaction for each personalized coupon. Now that is a walk down memory lane. Yes I remember doing that. It wasn't that long ago that I could have all 7 in one bill. I was so happy when they just recently let me use manufacturers coupons too. Still lots of restrictions. I almost gave up on personalized coupons when I got a $off coupon for pizza and the store said no because it was already a 2 for price deal.
    Last edited by sirandrewr; Sat, Mar 7th, 2015 at 01:45 AM.
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

With SDM coupons you never know until you try.
    I had $3.10 off any shampoo this week - i tried to get baby shampoo- it didn't worked , even it said 'shampoo' on the bottle.
    So i just let it go, got $2.99 Dove instead and it worked

Thread Information