User Tag List

Page 181 of 560 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got 20x wus +$40 Weds and Fri, not impressed, haven't even gone to the store to get 2000pts for huggies & pampers wipes
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$20 off WUS $75 for Friday, same as Wed.
    Time to redeem 38000 points (again)!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    $20 off WUS $75 for Friday, same as Wed.
    Time to redeem 38000 points (again)!
    Great Idea, I got that one too. Now the big question is, do I go during the day, or go after 7:00 to take advantage of next weeks and this weeks sales? It's super confusing to shop Friday night, but if you know your flyer prices for both weeks and check every price under the scanner, you can have a great shop I'm eyeing the Janes chicken strips, and the $1.99 nature valley granola bars (with the free 1L milk coupons).
    dahliagrower and LunchLady like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Great Idea, I got that one too. Now the big question is, do I go during the day, or go after 7:00 to take advantage of next weeks and this weeks sales? It's super confusing to shop Friday night, but if you know your flyer prices for both weeks and check every price under the scanner, you can have a great shop I'm eyeing the Janes chicken strips, and the $1.99 nature valley granola bars (with the free 1L milk coupons).
    I agree! Super confusing! I love trying to double up and take advantage of both - but you have to stay focused because they are all out there in the aisles switching up tags and stuff - and theres me with a folder of coupons falling all over the place and a trying to remember what my game plan was. lol

Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I agree! Super confusing! I love trying to double up and take advantage of both - but you have to stay focused because they are all out there in the aisles switching up tags and stuff - and theres me with a folder of coupons falling all over the place and a trying to remember what my game plan was. lol

I agree. I did it a few times and it was confusing trying to juggle deals from both flyers. I'd rather go to a bar on friday night have a cocktail.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Recently got $20 off when you spend $75, actually 5 in a row (Wed, Fri, Mon, Wed, and tomorrow).
    Used 2 of them for "bonus redemption" to get some extra stuff. Not comfortable with all my points sitting in account and not knowing when next redemption will be.

example 1
    $85 total

$20 - coupon
    $60 - 38000 points redemption
    ------
    $10 out of pocket
    ------

250 base points
    1200 department bonus points

3 items on snap and co51

example 2
    $106 total

$20 - coupon offer
    $85 - 50000 points redemption
    ------
    $6 out of pocket
    ------

230 base points
    1000 product bp
    4600 dept bp

2 items on snap and co51

I wasn't sure when I got the $20 off coupon, but am really happy with creating my own redemption 'bonus'.
    Find is easier to restock the fresh items like cheese, yogart, milk, bread, etc...and am still able to combine my Friday coupons with these purchases. Works for me!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I had an offer for wonder bread:When you purchase any WONDER WHITE OR WHOLE WHEAT SLICED BREAD (675G).* $1.77. So I picked up the bread and I also picked up Wonder bread hamburger buns $2.99. They gave me the the buns for $1.77 and the bread was on sale for $1.99. I will take it! LOL Has this happened to anyone else before?
    LunchLady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Recently got $20 off when you spend $75, actually 5 in a row (Wed, Fri, Mon, Wed, and tomorrow).
    Used 2 of them for "bonus redemption" to get some extra stuff. Not comfortable with all my points sitting in account and not knowing when next redemption will be.

example 1
    $85 total

$20 - coupon
    ------
    $10 out of pocket
    ------

250 base points

3 items on snap and co51

example 2
    $106 total

$20 - coupon offer
    ------
    $6 out of pocket
    ------

230 base points
    1000 product bp
    4600 dept bp

2 items on snap and co51

I wasn't sure when I got the $20 off coupon, but am really happy with creating my own redemption 'bonus'.
    Find is easier to restock the fresh items like cheese, yogart, milk, bread, etc...and am still able to combine my Friday coupons with these purchases. Works for me!
    They have been sending me the same offer of $20 off WUS $75 pretty regularly too.... Haven't tried it with a redemption but am inspired to try it now Will try it tomorrow and see how it goes
    wahiariis likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tara22ca View Post
    So I had an offer for wonder bread:When you purchase any WONDER WHITE OR WHOLE WHEAT SLICED BREAD (675G).* $1.77. So I picked up the bread and I also picked up Wonder bread hamburger buns $2.99. They gave me the the buns for $1.77 and the bread was on sale for $1.99. I will take it! LOL Has this happened to anyone else before?
    Yes, I got pay 0.49 for can of campbell's soup. I purchased a can of campbell's soup and also 1L tetrapack of Campbell's Broth. The broth was reduced to 0.49, while I paid full price for the can of soup.
    amira84 and tara22ca like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

2 cards got $20.00 wus $75 and 1 card (hubby's card) got 3000 pts wus $15 on detergents or household cleaners.

Sooooo....i love $20.00 off coupon a lot but i have been trying really hard to come up with a list of items worth $75 but no success. I have a lot of everything i use and i need (by the grace of God. And i am very thankful for that. Can't thank enough!

So in the end i am thinking about my hubby's card tomorrow. 3000 pts wus $15 (pts awarded right away) combined with 15x wus $40.00 (his personalized last Friday coupon). This will be fun considering today i got my snapsaves cheque of $24.00, and i am going to use this money to get more free money from snapsaves (on scrubbing bubbles gel).

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

example 1
    $85 total

$20 - coupon
    ------
    $10 out of pocket
    ------

250 base points

3 items on snap and co51

example 2
    $106 total

$20 - coupon offer
    ------
    $6 out of pocket
    ------

230 base points
    1000 product bp
    4600 dept bp

2 items on snap and co51

I love how you redeem points! Sometimes bonus redemption week flyers are not so impressive, so this way we can have our own personalized super redemption whenever we feel the flyer and personalized coupons go in our favour.
    Last edited by amira84; Fri, Mar 13th, 2015 at 10:43 AM.
    ROMEO and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I had a really weird experience yesterday. I had a $2.50 off bread personalized coupon and bread is $2.00 this week. I bought bread and gave the cashier the coupon. She rang it in. It changed the price of the bread to the regular price of $2.99 then subtracted the $2.50 off. In the end, I paid $.49 which is a good deal but I thought it would be free.
    Anyone else notice this?
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chillys-willy View Post
    I had a really weird experience yesterday. I had a $2.50 off bread personalized coupon and bread is $2.00 this week. I bought bread and gave the cashier the coupon. She rang it in. It changed the price of the bread to the regular price of $2.99 then subtracted the $2.50 off. In the end, I paid $.49 which is a good deal but I thought it would be free.
    Anyone else notice this?
    I would think it would have been free too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, toronto166 and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've been getting $20.00 off of $60.00..which I love, but the last few times I wasn't able to use them!! I hope they still send me this offer!! This week I used 20x the points when you spend $30.00 or more...
    ROMEO, amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

used these coupons in past, but now in last 2 months tried to use at 3 SDMs in my area but they didn't accept with redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I've been getting $20.00 off of $60.00..which I love, but the last few times I wasn't able to use them!! I hope they still send me this offer!! This week I used 20x the points when you spend $30.00 or more...
    ROMEO and terry2144 like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Thread Information