User Tag List

Page 192 of 560 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Will it work if I combine these 3 offers?
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok.... i need some help here guys.. i just got this bad boy in the mail... all for beauty, and the big one is 15000 BP added at a later date... will these all work together with this weeks cosmetics promo??? cause if it does, i can almost get all my money back in points... thoughts?

Name:  SDM.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  68.6 KB
    hcao, MrsMer, terry2144 and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine weren't bad but got them after I did my Saturday morning shop ... grrr! Nothing spectacular, in fact pretty much the same offers I get like clockwork (substitute some other dairy item each week ie. eggs, butter, milk...it seems to rotate). Not complaining as every little bit helps esp on staples

8,000 WUS $30 on over the counter medication
    $1.00 off any laundry detergent (Arm & Hammer was on sale for $3.99 so used against that)
    $1.77 Wonder bread
    $0.50 off Neilson creamer
    1000 pts any Coffee
    Can't remember how many pts for any TP (was either 600 or 800)
    and one for Palmolive dish detergent that I didn't use
    maple7 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You get your points right away... I consider that a one of the best coupons, as it's possible to use that along with a 18500 promo weekend. (as long as the cashier will use it on a promo day). By preloading gift cards and using a Shoppers mastercard to do it, I was able to rack up over 29000 points per 75 dollars spent the weekend before last.. Which is Fantastic.

I actually have that coupon right now, and also a spend 30 on Over the counter medications.. So I'm off to use both of them right now.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Panache70 View Post
    I never received this one before. It is not like the others as it does not have a barcode. Normally, my offers have a barcode and a date in the fine print advising me when the points will be added to my balance. This one says: CASHIER: Press COUPON, press F3, enter Coupon ID #, press ENTER, press TOTAL. Does that mean I will get my points right away?? There is no date listed in the fine print, confirming when my points will be added. Also, are there any exclusions from "Food & Snacks" that I should know of? Does coffee count? Soft Drinks? Since there is no barcode and no date, am I to assume that it is up to the cashier's discretion as to what is considered food & snacks?
    It's not up to the cashier's discretion. It has a promo coupon ID same as your weekly email offers. These offers are "verified" by the system at the end of the transaction and will kick back out if the correct items were not purchased.
    Silk, amira84 and terry2144 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, thanks everyone! So are there any exclusions for "food & snacks" I should be aware of?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    ok.... i need some help here guys.. i just got this bad boy in the mail... all for beauty, and the big one is 15000 BP added at a later date... will these all work together with this weeks cosmetics promo??? cause if it does, i can almost get all my money back in points... thoughts?

Name:  SDM.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  68.6 KB
    WOW!!! totally jealous of your offers!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@MrsMer . First 2 offers definitely work together if your cashier accepts both coupons. I am not sure about your 3rd offer. If points are to be added later then it will not work. Sdm guys will not award points.
    @Mrs_Dean_Winchester . Wow. You got a lot of sdm goodness in the mail. All the small offers will work, no problemo! But for the last one to work your subtotal after redemptions and sdm coupons should be atleast $75.00.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ooooh thank you! if spend $75 and i use them all this week i should get over 44000 and 50000=$85 on a regular redemption!! so i guess it all evens out i figured i'd add on as many of those physician formula rebates as i can too!
    amira84, maple7 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    ooooh thank you! if spend $75 and i use them all this week i should get over 44000 and 50000=$85 on a regular redemption!! so i guess it all evens out i figured i'd add on as many of those physician formula rebates as i can too!

Hmmmmm. Now i am jealous of your offers. Lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol wanna come shopping with me? we can split it

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Panache70 View Post
    Ok, thanks everyone! So are there any exclusions for "food & snacks" I should be aware of?
    This one pretty much covers anything edible and drinkable
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I have a question I was emailed a personalized coupon to be used on March 4th only which was spend $25.00 and get 20x pts, I still have not been credited the points.

How long does it normally take?

I forgot to mark down the date the pts would be awarded by as I am new to using personalized coupons.

Any input/help would be appreciated.

My coupon was scanned and shows coupon on receipt, no other coupons were used.

thanks
    terry2144 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I have a question I was emailed a personalized coupon to be used on March 4th only which was spend $25.00 and get 20x pts, I still have not been credited the points.

How long does it normally take?

I forgot to mark down the date the pts would be awarded by as I am new to using personalized coupons.

Any input/help would be appreciated.

My coupon was scanned and shows coupon on receipt, no other coupons were used.

thanks
    I was in a similar situation with a coupon I used March 8th that said points awarded by 14th of the month (from my experience many of them use this format). When they didn't show up March 14th I called SDM and they said it would be next month, April 14th.
    jasperandchar and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorken View Post
    LOL amira84, I know how you feel! I basically control both mine and my hubby's card, and when I first got one for him I went through the same experience! I finally realized I had to be more careful to separate the types of items I bought with each card. I stopped buying anything "girly" with his card, and used it mainly for food and cleaning items. I continue to use mine for cosmetics and other products. After doing that for a few months, the two cards now have different enough shopping profiles that I am finally getting different coupons for each. Try doing that and see if it helps!
    So funny!!! I recently got my roommate/best friend who is male to get a card (obviously for the exact same reason) and I use his so far mostly for nail polish and random low prices cosmetics. hee hee No offers as of yet but I think we are just under 1000 points so far.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Mon, Mar 16th, 2015 at 06:52 PM.
    jasperandchar and terry2144 like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information