User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada Season 3 on Global - Pool/Discussion

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I rec'd tanya3t3's contributions today, and we may have one more scer joining us
    MrsMer likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

March 23 - May 27
    16 Houseguests
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, Mar 20th, 2015 at 10:16 AM.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Press Release Share This

March 13, 2015
    BIG BROTHER CANADA OFFERS SUPERSIZED SPONSORSHIP INTEGRATIONS ON GLOBAL ANCHORED BY PREMIER PARTNER THE BRICK

Twistos® Baked Snack Crackers return for season three, serving up more #TwistosTwists

New sponsors KFC, OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent and shomi™ join returning partners Ramada and Pizza Pizza for a season of customized in-show integrations and engaging digital campaigns

#BBCAN3 premieres Monday, March 23 at 8pm ET/PT on Global

TORONTO, March 13, 2015 – Beginning March 23, Big Brother Canada is back and bigger than ever with a robust roster of new and returning sponsorships. Following a record-breaking sophomore season, Shaw Media announced today that premier sponsor The Brick returns along with six other participating partners for the series’ third season on Global.

The Brick is back in the house – providing full furnishings for the brand-new Big Brother Canada pad – and is joined by returning participating partner Twistos®.Last year, both parties saw unprecedented levels of brand engagement with a combined 1.4 million fan-cast votes* during their season two integrations. Other top-tier sponsorship partners joining the newest installment of the reality powerhouse include KFC, OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent, shomi, Ramada and Pizza Pizza.

“With three primetime hours of non-stop drama on Global each week, Big Brother Canada is delivering its biggest and boldest season yet with seven sponsors executing distinctly customized integrations on air and online,” said Errol Da-Ré, Senior Vice President of Sales for Shaw Media. “This series offers the ultimate platform for partners to elevate the extraordinary experiences viewers expect from Big Brother Canada.”

Big Brother Canada series sponsors and partners engage through impactful, custom-made activations, challenges, original branded content, digital integrations and more. Full details for each execution are below.

The Brick
    This season’s houseguests will once again compete for a grand prize that includes a $25,000 gift card to The Brick. The returning series sponsor remains the official furniture provider of the Big Brother Canada house with an activation that blends seamlessly from on air to online with returning elements like their weekly voting event (Get the HOH Look) and a new social media contest (Unlock the Ultimate Big Brother Canada Experience) offering fans the chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to the Big Brother Canada finale in Toronto, coupled with a tour of the house, and more. A special section of TheBrick.com is also available for fans to peruse the items featured inside the house and as an added fan bonus, The Brick will launch a special #BBCAN3 pop up experience at one of their downtown locations beginning Saturday, March 21.

Twistos® Baked Snack Crackers
    Twistos Baked Snack Crackers are back to shake up the house in even more shocking ways than before, sponsoring this season’s twists. With a season of #TwistosTwists looming, the houseguests will enjoy a supply of the snack while competing for a grand prize that includes a $10,000 trip of a lifetime to anywhere in the world, courtesy of the Twistos brand.

OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent
    As Big Brother Canada’sofficial laundry detergent provider, newcomer OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent is taking down dirty laundry and airing out the houseguests’ dirty secrets in a series of special vignettes on air and online. With the upcoming season of challenges, messy tasks, and stain ridden clothes, the OxiClean™-branded laundry station tackles tough stains while leaving houseguests’ clothes smelling fabulously fresh.

shomi™
    shomi, Canada’s new streaming service, joins Big Brother Canada with a branded, in-show challenge that’s as customized as the platform’s own libraries. Plus, each week, the Head of Household will get the chance to watch and explore one movie or show episode from shomi’s extensive collection – a rare luxury – as part of their reward.

KFC
    Also contributing to this season’s action is new sponsor KFC whose integration is so good, it’s one of season three’s most tightly guarded secrets, in addition to treating the houseguests to the Colonel’s famous chicken.

Ramada
    While all this action is going down inside the house, #BBCANSuperfans will be watching closely on BigBrotherCanada.ca’s free live feeds. This year, a special fan-feed sponsored by returning partner Ramada gives viewers more control over the feeds than ever before, in addition to a custom in-show challenge sponsored by the hotel chain.

Pizza Pizza
    After kicking off last season with a massive pizza party in episode one, Pizza Pizza returns to Big Brother Canada with a themed task and a savoury surprise reward if the houseguests complete the task successfully.

Big Brother Canada premieres on Global on Monday, March 23 at 8pm ET/PT and airs Mondays at 8pm ET/PT, Wednesdays at 9pm ET/PT and Sundays at 7pm ET/PT.

*Source: Secret Location’s Database 3/5/14 – 5/9/14

- 30 -
    Global Television is a Shaw Media Network.

About Shaw Communications
    Shaw Communications Inc. is a diversified communications and media company. Shaw serves 3.2 million consumers and businesses through a reliable and extensive fibre network. Shaw provides consumers with broadband Internet, WiFi, Digital Phone and Video services. Shaw Business provides businesses with Internet, data, WiFi, telephony, Video and fleet tracking services, and ViaWest provides collocation, cloud and managed services. Shaw Media provides Canadians with engaging programming content through one of Canada’s largest conventional television networks, Global Television, and 19 specialty networks, including HGTV Canada, Food Network Canada, HISTORY® and Showcase. Shaw is traded on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges and is included in the S&P/TSX 60 Index (Symbol: TSX – SJR.B, NYSE – SJR). For more information about Shaw, please visit www.shaw.ca.
    Natalka and temmy_34 like this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Rec'd HollyGoLightlee's contributions today yay
    MrsMer likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

The first six houseguests have been revealed! Meet Ashleigh, Bobby, Brittnee, Jordan, Sarah and Zach.

Read bios and watch extended interviews here:https://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.co...w/houseguests/

#BBCAN3 premieres Monday at 8 ET/PT on Global TV
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Mon, Mar 16th, 2015 at 10:04 PM.
    saveadollardiva likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Meet the Houseguests

Bruno Ielo

A construction worker and Ottawa’s first-ever houseguest competing for his wife and two sons.

Hometown: Ottawa, ON
    Describe yourself in three words:

Strategic. Fun. Charismatic.

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

I don’t want to say I don’t have one but I’m the kind of person who likes to see their surroundings first and then adapt. I don’t know who the other houseguests are and they’re a big part of my toolbox. I’m going to see who I connect with in the house and then I’m just going to follow my gut. I get along with most people too. I have four brothers and two sisters. Growing up there were nine people in our house!

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be?

I would bring my wife and kids. I have two sons – a two and a half-year old and a six-month old. Leaving my family is hard. I’ve never been away from my kids like this before but going into the house, I know I need to leave my emotions at the door. My wife is so supportive of this and she pushed me to go for it knowing it’s my dream. I know she’ll be watching along with my whole family, and all of the guys from the construction site. I’m the first person from Ottawa who’s made it into the Big Brother Canada house!

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

I don’t fear them. I would most likely be stronger in the physical challenges. I am colour blind so I hope that doesn’t make things hard for me. That being said, the dress was white and gold!

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?

Honestly, it goes to my kids and their school funds. That’s where it’s all going.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

I don’t have an idol but I liked Paul (BBCAN2) and Adel’s (BBCAN2) personalities. I thought they were hilarious. They’re good guys and they really bonded and had fun with each other, in spite of their circumstances in the house. But really, Paul’s game was horrible.

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?

I honestly love everything about our country. We’re so lucky to have what we have. We’re spoiled. We have everything we need and more.

Brittnee Blair

Vivacious and curvaceous, the Calgary native currently works in New York as a plus-size model.

Hometown: Calgary, AB (currently in N.Y.)

Funny. Energetic. Goofy.

I want to build relationships with people and charm everyone’s pants off. I’d really like to get one guy to align with me – and I’m not saying it has to be a showmance although, hello, I would definitely be into that! Between the two of us, we’d work both sides of the house. We’d be like Neda (BBCAN2) and Jon (BBCAN2) but without everyone in the house knowing it. And while my guy partner is working the guys, I’ll hold down the fort with the girls. Being a model in New York has prepared me to deal with emotional girls and their BS. I’ve learned how to deal with that: “What honey? She took your lip gloss? Oh, come here sweetie.” Yeah, just like that.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?

I’d bring my phone. I’m always jonesing for social media and texting. This experience will wean me off it though. I guess it’ll be nice to cleanse the soul.

Anything to do with math will destroy me. I’m just going to spazz right out. Even though I’d like to be able to keep my cool, you’ll really see me get so overwhelmed.

I would take my family on a vacation. I absolutely love family vacations. Then I would buy a house in Calgary and furnish said house. Then, I’d donate some of it to an amazing Calgary organization called The Mustard Seed. I used to volunteer there and I love what they do.

It has to be Gary (BBCAN1). I love Gary so much. He stuck true to his guns and he’s true to himself. It didn’t matter who he irritated. I also really like Emmett (BBCAN1) and not only because he’s easy on the eyes. He can wear a cowboy hat! I loves me a big, beefy man in a cowboy hat with a little bit of scruff, a great smile, and a plaid shirt….or no shirt! And Jillian (BBCAN1) was a great player. I just really like her boyfriend.

The people are super nice and so friendly and welcoming. Also, NYC has so many rats! Calgary doesn’t! I love Calgary and Canada so much. I mean, I’m learning a lot in NYC, but I love Calgary and the mountains. In New York, everyone knows I’m Canadian and I’m proud of that.

Bobby Hlad

This adventure-seeking Rock Climbing Instructor from Oakville lives at home working for the family business.

Hometown: Oakville, ON

Fun-loving. Crazy. Outgoing.

I have a lot of strategies swirling around in my head right now, but I know that will all change when I get into the house. It’s not in me to throw a competition, but since I don’t want to be seen as threat, I’ll fight a little less to win the mental challenges. My social game will be strong. I’m going to be overly friendly and polite to everyone. I’m going to try to be the guy everyone wants to keep around. I’m up for anything, and I like to have a good time. And if I need to use a showmance to get ahead, I will.

I would bring my slack line with me and have some fun with that and teaching the other houseguests how to walk across it. I got into rock climbing three years ago and I love everything about it. It’s a great challenge physically and mentally and it’s a big ego boost. It teaches you to be thoughtful and disciplined. Each climb is a puzzle and I get a big thrill out of that.

I may get into trouble with some memory challenges – especially if it’s a memory game with questions about previous Big Brother seasons. I only started watching the U.S. version in season nine. Physically, I expect to do well, although there will likely be someone in there more jacked and fit than me. So, who knows?

First I would have to put some money into the family’s garage door business. I want to make sure that business works out – my grandfather started it years ago. I would also take a surfing vacation to California…and I may never come back. I can’t think of a more depressing life than living in my parents’ basement in Oakville for the rest of my life. I mean, it’s a pretty sweet basement set up – I throw a lot of jamming parties down there – but I would need to get out of there.

Jon (BBCAN2) is the man. He has the beaters and the toques. He’s the dude. Emmett’s (BBCAN1) really cool too. Jillian’s (BBCAN1) a babe. Don’t tell Emmett I said that.

I feel like Canada has everything for me. I honestly love the seasons here. I have a hobby for every season. Fall it’s surfing. Winter it’s indoor rock climbing and snowboarding. In the spring, I’m outdoor climbing and in the summer, it’s a beach day every day. Love beach days. Getting day drunk with friends and hanging out. Skateboading year-round anywhere I can.

Sarah Hanlon

A free-spirited Hemployee from Toronto and self-proclaimed grown-up version of Lisa Simpson.

Hometown: Toronto, ON

Open-minded. Goofy. Smart.

I have too many strategies. I want to be the Queen of the Misfits – the leading force among the people who are seen as the misfits of the house. I want to be what unites the stragglers. The cool kids in the house will initially make the rules and then everyone will get sick of being told what to do by them. I’ll wait until the misfits are just sick enough and then I’ll snap into high gear. That’s when it’ll get real and I’ll show people that I’m in it to win it.

I would take my television. I’m such a TV addict and a total media junkie. Reality TV is my thing because I’m a Sociology dork.

Physical for sure. Anything that involves the cold will be so hard for me. I don’t think I could stand on an ice block for six hours like they did last season. I’ll be completely fine for the memory challenges. I’ll be paying attention to everything.

I have way too many plans for the $100 ,000. I just like to give back. I’ve really never had more than a couple of thousand dollars to my name. I’d love to give back to the people who helped me along the way like my partner, Scott. He helped me get through school. I’d love to do the same for him.

Gary (BBCAN1)! It kills me that he didn’t win. He’s the perfect example of being true to yourself but still playing a smart and fully subversive game. He played with the popular people and toyed with all the groups in the house, but he didn’t conform or go against anything he didn’t believe in to do it. He always did what worked for him.

I love the diversity and multiculturalism in Canada, and the cool fusion you get from all the different cultures that have come together here to make it so great.

Zach Oleynik

An ambitious pre-med student and Quarterback for the University of Regina’s football team.

Hometown: Regina, SK

Fun. Energetic. Competitive.

I’m going to try to align myself with a close group of four people. Once I’ve built my social game, I’m going to start letting my physicality come into play. I know it’s going to be hard to hold back from winning competitions. I’ve never not done my very best when competing. I want to find good, loyal people, and I’m not opposed to finding a showmance, or even a bromance, if I think it’ll help me. My biggest challenge will be getting the target off of my back because I know that at 6’4, it’ll be on me from day one.

I wish I could bring music into the house with me. I love music and it won’t be easy to not have a chance to listen to it every day. I’d also love to bring in my football hats, or something that represents my team back home. Go Rams!

I honestly might have trouble with the endurance challenges because I’ve seen some of the taller guys on the show struggle with those ones in the past. It might just be awkward and tough for me to stay in one position for a long period of time.

I’d spend it on my family. My mom and dad have sacrificed so much for my sister and me. They paid for me to go to school and get a good education. My mom’s even worked two jobs to make ends meet. Her and my dad never took a vacation or did anything for themselves. I’d also love to make a down payment on a house.

Jon Pardy (BBCAN2). He’s a funny, outgoing and athletic guy. Definitely someone I can relate to. He made it so hard for people to get rid of him. I also have a crush on Jillian (BBCAN1).

The people are amazing. They’re so friendly and easygoing, and not egotistical. Canadians are open-minded and relatable.

Willow MacDonald

This Nova Scotia-born tomboy recently moved to Calgary for work, fun, and plenty of adventure.

Hometown: Lower Sackville, N.S.

Energetic. Spontaneous. Impulsive.

I do! My strategy is to make the houseguests believe that I have no strategy at all. They’ll think I’m just an outgoing and excited person living in the house and flying by the seat of her pants. Really though, I’m a super fan and I’ve been watching since I was 16 years old. I’m going to be in there analyzing every person constantly. I’ll try to align myself with the intelligent people and probably the ones that are a bit more calm and cool. Those people will help offset my wild and impulsive nature and I know I’ll need that. Two Willows in the house would be deadly!

I would take my cat, Nala. Animals bring a sense of happiness to life. And if anyone in the house is allergic to her or doesn’t like her, well, then they’d be the first to be voted out! I also think that animals bring out people’s true colours and are a good judge of character. If an animal likes you, it probably means that you have a good personality.

Mental, 100 per cent, because I’m impulsive and being quick means you’ll mess up. I’m also mildly dyslexic and not really the best at puzzles. I went out and bought myself some puzzles to prepare and I’ve finished two…well, kind of finished. There were leftover pieces but I knew what it was supposed to be! You get the idea.

OMG. I would spend it on my siblings – I have five sisters and one brother. I would travel too. It sounds crazy but honestly, I would go to Disneyland because I’ve never been!

Jillan (BBCAN1) is my favourite. She’s from Nova Scotia, just like me, and she’s a girl. It’s hard to be a woman in the house and she killed it. Being a girl, you’re left out of the big guy alliances and the girls gang up on you. So both sexes are against you. If anyone is going to be underestimated in the house, it’s the woman. But I’m going to try to use that to my advantage.

The people 100%! The accents are amazing. Everyone is so friendly, outgoing and easy going. People in Canada love to tell jokes too! Canadian people never want to ruin the fun!

Sindy Nguyen

If there's one thing to know about this pageant princess, it's that she's "Sindy with an "S"."

Hometown: Huntsville, ON (in Toronto, ON)

Sassy. Spontaneous. Honest

I don’t have much of a strategy going into the house. I know I would have to change it the moment I walked in anyway. I’m a very analytical person so when I meet all of the houseguests, I’ll decide what I need to do. I’m also not going to tell the houseguests that I work on cruise ships. They’ll just know me as the clueless pageant queen. The thing is, I don’t watch the show a whole lot so I’m just going to find my own strategy.

I would bring in tapioca so I can make Bubble Tea because I’m so Asian.

The endurance challenges will be hard for me because I have no upper-body strength.

I would pay off my debt and help my mom with hers. I would also travel and then invest some money into my business. I’m starting my own international pageant. The logo is being designed right now! I love pageants and have been competing in them since I was 17. Last year, I did six pageants! I’ve won a national pageant and then got to represent Canada at the Miss World Pageant where I got the award for Miss Congeniality!

I don’t have an idol but I like Heather and Gary. Heather and I are a lot alike. She’s a girlie girl and people underestimated her. And Gary is just so fun. And he hosts and I host! When I’m on the cruise ship, I host activities and theme nights and I teach dance classes like Zumba. I’ve travelled to over 38 countries and I’ve dated guys from every continent except Antarctica. South Africans make the best boyfriends! I like British guys too. My last boyfriend was a stripper from London. And I’m talking Channing Tatum stripper.

Multiculturalism – I’m Asian so it’s a good place to be.

Pilar Nemer

This sassy Mexican-born beauty grew up with 10 siblings and knows how to fight for herself.

Hometown: Dartmouth, NS (from Mexico)

Fun. Outgoing. Crazy (in a good way).

I don’t really know. I’m just going to go in there and go with it. I have no expectations and anything can change at any time. I think Neda (BBCAN2) played a smart game, not that I think I could ever do what she did. She gave so much thought to everything. She’s very smart and careful. I’ll definitely feel comfortable being all around these people in the house though. I’m one of 10 children! I grew up in a house with 12 people – dinner time at my house was crazy. I know how to fight for my piece of bread.

My phone because I like to be in the loop. I’m a social person and I like to know what’s happening in the world. I guess you could say I’m a media junkie. But, what’s a blogger again?

Mental for sure. I’m really not great at remembering stuff. If I don’t pay attention I don’t remember. Who fell first? Who wore a red dress? What’s his name? I don’t know! But the physical will be fine for me. I’m a cheerleader and I play soccer. I’m in good shape and can be fearless.

I don’t know. I really haven’t thought about it. I’m really shocked to even be here. Ok, let me think… Right, I would probably pay off school and help my parents out with something. I should really think about this.

I really like Jillian (BBCAN1) and how she competed. I relate to her somehow because we’re both really competitive. I also love Talla (BBCAN1). She is so goofy, just like me. The two of us should not be put in the same room – it would not be safe.

I love the snow, but not so much the cold. The people here are amazing. Moving to Canada wasn’t so hard for my family and me. It took some adjusting – the Mexican culture is very different – but we got used to it.

Johnny Colatruglio

A boy-crazy, attention-loving, 26 year-old superfan from Winnipeg with a dog named Veto.

Hometown: Winnipeg, MB

Crazy. Outgoing. Funny.

I’m a huge superfan, so I know not to go into the Big Brother Canada house with any pre-conceived plans. That is crazy. Big Brother will throw twists and wild cards and you also don’t know who the houseguests are. It’ll really be hard to say until I’m in there. My bigger plan is to get to know people on personal level; to find out what makes them tick. The last thing I want to do is rub people the wrong way.

My cell phone with internet access and unlimited data. That’s the hardest thing to give up. Especially during Big Brother Canada! I’m obsessed with the show. I love the 24/7 aspect to it. I watch the live feeds all the time and follow social media and I read all of the blogs! My phone is glued to me! I’m going to miss that. Oh! And I would love to bring in my dog. He’s 8 months old and I named him Veto. He watches Big Brother with me and he’s sooooo cute.

I don’t know that there is anything I fear. Being a superfan, I really have an idea of the kinds of challenges Big Brother will throw at us. I know that I’d be good at the mental challenges for sure. I’ve trained for the physical challenges and I’m a very competitive person. I know that I have to be careful because I don’t want to be a target right off the top. There really is nothing that scares me about this because I know that I’m willing to do whatever it takes to win Big Brother Canada! I’d shave my head and run around naked. I have to play hard no matter what!

I know that this will sound boring but I’d pay off my car and put some money towards my mortgage. I’d also travel and go somewhere hot! I’ve been in Winnipeg all winter!

That’s a tough one. I would say Neda (BBCAN2). She played a great game. It was slightly flawed because Jon (BBCAN2) cut her before she could cut him. She orchestrated bigger moves and exits than anyone else in the house. She did super fans out there justice. She said she was a fan and competed like a true fan should.

People here are so friendly. No matter where I’ve been in the world, no other people compare to Canadians. People here are always saying hello, smiling, and wishing you a good day.

Kevin Martin

This Calgary-born professional poker player will charm the pennies out of everyone's pockets.

Hometown: Grand Prairie, AB (in Calgary)

Enthusiastic. Optimistic. Level-headed.

I’m just going to relax. Everyone goes into the house so charged and crazy. People just need to stay chill. This is a marathon and while I’m staying relaxed, I’m going to let the other houseguests get worked up and destroy their own games. Being a poker player makes me so perfect for this competition. This is such a beautiful social experiment. You can never recreate this experience in any other aspect of life. I’m also not planning to win a Head of Household (HOH) competition ever. Watch me bring throwing competitions to a beautiful new art form.

I would bring my journal. It would be so nice to be able to write my random thoughts down during this whole experience. I journal pretty regularly.

I can’t wait for the challenges. It’s going to be so much fun. I guess what I really fear though is a challenge that is boring and will be difficult to throw in a way that isn’t obvious. I’m afraid of a challenge that will be hard to lose. I don’t want to win anything. Ever. At all.

I’m going to go on a crazy trip to Vegas. With my career, you need money to make money. So winning $100,000 to reinvest in my business will give me a great advantage.

Arlie Shaban (BBCAN2). I love that kid. He’s an optimist and has a huge love for life. He played a great game and kind of got screwed by the house. He was wonderful and fun to watch.

All the beautiful young ladies.

Naeha Sareen

A spunky Chiropractor and entrepreneur from Toronto whose social game is her best and worst asset.

Hustler. Outgoing. Genuine.

Mental. I am a very competitive person and I'm in pretty good shape. I've done marathons and I work out a lot so I assume I’ll be better at physical challenges. I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, so I think I’ll do well at the mental challenges too...except for the memory-based ones, those I’ll have to work on a lot.

My parents, because I’ll miss them the most. I talk to them every day! They’re a big part of life. My family is such a huge fan of Big Brother! My sisters and brothers watch too. We watch the Canadian, American, Australian and Indian versions together. I know they’ll all be watching me.

I fear the physical challenges the most only because while I am pretty strong, my upper body strength is not at its best. Mentally, I’m very quick and when I play along at home, I can usually get the answers faster than the houseguests can on the show.

I would definitely do something for my parents. I have no idea what that would be though because they are such humble people. I’d also reinvest some of the money into my businesses – I have a handbag company and a custom truffle company. I would travel too. I love Southeast Asia and I would love to see more of Canada!

I have to go season by season because I really can’t just pick one! My favourites for season one were Emmett and Gary. Emmett had the ultimate game. He was very confident in mental and physical challenges and was a great social player. And Gary is just the most fabulous person I’ve ever seen. We would be besties! He’s an amazing role model and we would bond so much over fashion! Fashion is my passion, just wait until you see my outfits. Season two was unbelievable! The cast was unreal! Since I really can’t put my favourites in any order of preference, I’ll list them alphabetically: Adel, Arlie, Heather, Jon, Kenny, and Neda. They’re amazing I love them all.

The diversity, 110 per cent! This country is a salad bowl and I love that. We’re pro-immigration, which is great for me since my parents immigrated here 38 years ago.

Graig Merritt

Former MLB player and currently a Scout for the league, as well as an avid yogi from Pitt Meadows, BC.

Hometown: Pitt Meadows, B.C.

Passionate. Emotional. Real.

Well, first of all, I’m going to tell the houseguests I’m 30 years old. Then I’m going to tell them that I work at Costco. I don’t want them to know that I recruit players for Major League Baseball and used to be a Major League ball player myself (L.A. Dodgers). That may put a target on my back. I’ve done my Costco research. I spoke to a manager there and I know how much I make an hour, what my shift is (5 a.m. to 1 p.m.), etc. I’m ready.

I would bring in a yoga mat and a yoga block. I’ll definitely do my yoga in the house.

Mental challenges. Don’t give me a puzzle! Some of those trivia challenges are so confusing and they trick you with the words. I mean, I was a catcher, I have been concussed several times!

I would buy land and a house in Britannia Beach, B.C. There’s nothing there right now – totally untouched. It’s a beautiful piece of land on a huge hill overlooking the ocean. I’ve been saving for that for a long time.

I loved watching Adel (BBCAN2). He had such a positive energy and I think we would have hit it off. He saw the light in everything. I really thought he played an awesome game even though he got carried away at the end. I’m sure it’s easy to get carried away in the Big Brother Canada house.

I think it’s amazing how loyal and patriotic Canadians are. I’ve traveled all over the world and nowhere have I seen people more genuine and pure than right here in Canada. I mean commuters here just invite you right into their lane! You wanna merge ahead of me? Come on in!

Ashleigh Wood

A Calgarian sweetheart from a family of seven siblings who knows how to hold her own in big groups.

Hometown: Calgary, Alberta

Friendly. Goofy. Sassy.

I’m going to focus on my social game at first by being kind and nice to everyone. I’m not planning to win competitions early on and I definitely don’t want to win the first Head of Household (HOH). Winning the first HOH means that you have to make some pretty big decisions right off the bat and I don’t want to do that and put a target on my back. I’m going to align myself with a group of people you wouldn’t expect me to hang with; people who are a bit nerdy, a bit quiet and under the radar. As the season goes on, I’ll have to win some competitions and I’ll do the dirty work if I have to.

I would bring my cell phone just so I could contact my family anytime I need to. Not talking to them will really be the toughest part for me. I have a huge family and we’re so close: two sets of parents, one sister and six brothers. We’re like the Brady Bunch.

Mental probably. My long term memory isn’t as sharp as my short term memory. Any challenges where I need to use long term memory will be a little wishy-washy. I’ll just have to pull something out of my brain. I’ve been doing puzzles to help me prepare.

I would go on vacation with my friends and family! We’d go anywhere hot: Mexico, California, Hawaii…I LOVE Hawaii. The whole place smells like flowers. I’d also put some money away for the future, for when I’m ready to move out of my parents’ house.

Jon Pardy (BBCAN2) is my favourite. Not just because he won, but because he’s goofy and friendly and used those traits to manipulate people in the house. He was so strategic and nothing like the big, bulky, macho guys in the house who were way too into themselves.

Maple syrup! I like it on everything: bacon, eggs, etc. I love a big breakfast!

Godfrey Mangwiza

A Zimbabwe-born Psychology major from Toronto who won’t stop at anything to win the $100,000.

Hometown: Toronto, ON (from Zimbabwe)

Charismatic. Indecisive. Crazy.

My plan is to keep everyone distracted and paranoid. I’ll be the one in the house stirring up the rumours. My goal will be to get people to really go against each other while I fly under the radar. I’m bringing a gold ring in the house with me. When I see one of the guys get into a showmance, I’ll plant the ring in his suitcase and then show it to his girlfriend in the house and say, “Look! He’s been playing you. He’s a married man!” I’ll spread people’s secrets and I’ll lie to the houseguests about Canada giving me special powers. I’m a student of psychology and sociology and I’ve studied every version of this show from the Canadian series to the African series. My education will serve me well in the house, but I won’t tell the house that I’m a student. I’ll tell them that I dropped out of high school. They won’t know how big of a threat I truly am.

I would take my cat Daisey. I share her with my girlfriend. My cat is so cute and she never bothers me. She just does her thing and when it’s time to go to sleep, we cuddle. She’s also great at catching rats and when you’re in the Big Brother Canada house, having some help catching the “rats” would be a great advantage.

I have the brains and I have the brawn. I’m an athlete and a scholar. I could win everything, but I won’t. I don’t want to excel in challenges. I want to play dumb in the house. In real life, I love working out and going to the gym. Sometimes I go twice a day. Arnold Schwarzenegger is my idol. He immigrated to the U.S. with nothing and became a huge public figure by excelling in body building, acting and politics. He does everything so well and he’s an extraordinarily adaptable person. I would love to emulate him, but the houseguests will never see my drive or this side of me.

I would pay off my student debt and I would bring my grandma to live here with us. Grandma is in the UK now and bringing her here would be my number one priority. My grandma raised me in Zimbabwe. Life was hard there and she looked after my two sisters and me when my parents couldn’t anymore. I’d give anything to live with her again.

I would say Emmett (BBCAN1) but only because he played an amazing game. He hid behind Jillian (BBCAN1) and let her do all of his dirty work. So I can’t say I respect him, but I think he competed very well.

The winters. I love the winter weather. I get to stay in and hybernate. Coming from the hot desert, you really appreciate the ice cold. I freaked OUT the first time I saw snow. It started to come down and I RAN inside my house to take cover. I thought it was going to be so heavy and crush me. I looked out my window and saw people standing outside and thought, “why the heck are these white people just chilling outside!?”

Jordan Parhar

This small but mighty conservative from Surrey isn’t shy in sharing his opinions on anything.

Hometown: Cloverdale, B.C.

Jocular. Perceptive. Resilient

I’ll try not to talk forever here. In simple terms, my strategy is to make friends and gain their trust early on. You can’t go in there lying and backstabbing people because that’ll put a target on your back. Really though, I’m probably the biggest threat in the house and the person everyone should worry about. I’m wearing a McLovin’ costume but I’m actually Frank Underwood from House of Cards.

I would take my PlayStation® 4 in with me. She keeps me entertained, she’s easy to turn on, she does anything I want, and she doesn’t get mad me. She’s always there for me. I play a lot of video games.

I fear neither. If I’m competing properly then I won’t need to rely on winning competitions.

I would give some to my family. The rest I would use to try to convince attractive women to go on dates with me. I would also go to Vegas and put it all on black.

Neda (BBCAN2). She’s a super fan like me so I relate to her, and I think she was a strong competitor. I like Peter (BBCAN1) too, he talked a great game but just didn’t walk the walk the way Neda did. She was so smart to align herself with Jon (BBCAN2).

I love that Canada is so diverse! You meet all different kinds of people here and we’re accepted for who we are. Everyone has their place in Canada and with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, we can express who we are.

Patricia “Risha” Denner

At 41 years old and standing 6‟1”, this sensitive, statuesque beauty from Toronto is the complete package.

Independent. Sensitive. Fun.

I really don’t have anything defined at this point but I definitely have opinions about how people have competed on the show before me and what mistakes they made. I know what NOT to do. The people who go in with a set strategy are not realizing that there are other people in the house who are going to throw a wrench in to their plans. You have to adjust to your environment. Also, I’m tall (6’1) and I know that might be intimidating to people so I’ll be sure to show people my nurturing and caring side – I’ll play the big sister.

I would bring my cat (Lily). No matter what’s going on, I’m always comforted by her. She’s my fur baby and she always wants to snuggle.s person. I plan to be nice to everyone – you want people to like you, right?

Neither. I played sports growing up. I think I’ll be OK even for the endurance challenges. My only fear is heights – that’s God’s ironic joke on me. The mental challenges won’t be a problem either. I was in the hospitality industry for years. I have had to deal with my fair share of difficult people and mind games.

I want to travel the world but in a volunteer capacity. I also want to put money into an account for my niece so she can go to school or travel. Something that will give her a launching pad in life.

Emmett (BBCAN1). He competed so well. He’s genuinely such a good person. He’s so classy. He didn’t talk badly about people and he was such a good listener. He was just an all-around good player.

I feel very blessed to be here. Living in Canada, you have so many more freedoms and rights than anywhere else in the world; especially as a woman. We have access to education and health care. You turn on the tap on there’s water. We are so lucky to have basic amenities. I mean come on, what am I supposed to say, “maple syrup?!” Ha!
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, Mar 20th, 2015 at 10:22 AM.
    Natalka and saveadollardiva like this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Can't wait! SO glad there is finally someone from SK! Zach Oleynik
    temmy_34 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Can't wait! SO glad there is finally someone from SK! Zach Oleynik
    We need someone from SK too We'd love to have you join in the fun @Natalka
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

updated bios and houseguest list
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, Mar 20th, 2015 at 10:22 AM.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Yay for someone from Regina!!, I can not wait...also Anna im sorry i forgot to send envie to mailbox...it is in there this morning...sorry again!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i have some house pics it is steampunk themed i will post on the first page a little ways down if anyone wants a sneak peak ill update the last few houseguests as well

no contributions today -not looking good ladies
    Season 40 Winners At War

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Starts tonight!!!

By a vote of 10-0....Stifler, you have been evicted from the household lol
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i rec'd @ticul 's contributions today

and today is the big day
    I am sad to say that i am at a loss for what to do

not all the contributions are in and I cant draw names at lease not for those you who haven't contributed

I DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL
    I WILL BE WILLING TO GO AHEAD WITH THOSE THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEND IN AN AMAZON CODE OR SDM POINTS OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS INSTANT I WOULD BE WILLING TO INCLUDE YOU IN THE POOL

EVEN IF YOU HAVE MAILED IM SORRY BUT YOU ARE OUT

I WILL WAIT TIL 7PM TO DRAW NAMES FOR WHATEVER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE SUBMITTED

Pleas epm me any issues or last minute contributions

this will be a small pool but it is what it is
    Season 40 Winners At War

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am totally going for Brittne! She sounds pretty cool, and, she totally reminds me of me lol. Hope she goes far!
    Stifler likes this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information