User Tag List

Page 193 of 560 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    I was in a similar situation with a coupon I used March 8th that said points awarded by 14th of the month (from my experience many of them use this format). When they didn't show up March 14th I called SDM and they said it would be next month, April 14th.
    thanks for your reply, kinda of strange they would make you wait a whole month....grrr....

I got an offer a for Feb. 28th which I also used and the points were awarded whitin 10 days that's why I'm concerned with these pts not being awarded, I guess i'll pick up the old telephone and give them a call and set my mind at ease
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    any one know if pepsi 6 packs pop would count as candy and snacks? thanks!
    I had an email sent for today 4000 pts for $20 food and snacks. I bought pepsi, cheese and chips and got the points. I had an offer in my personal coupons for 6000 pts for $20 on candy and snacks. I bought pepsi, chocolate and chips and it would not work. I'm guessing pepsi must count as food for some ridiculous reason. The line behind me was long or I would have suspended the order and gotten something else. So ticked! I needed those points for the upcoming redemption.
    LoveCpn, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponKrazy View Post
    When you purchase any COCA COLA SODA (12 PACK).*
    This is my offer, but it would not work at Shoppers this am. The cashier said it was because Coke is on sale this week???
    I have never had this happen before, any one else have this issue?
    Didn't work for me today, but I was buying diet coke and didn't try it on Coke. The cashier overrode it for me.

Last summer I remember a Pepsi coupon (I think it was for 6 packs) that only worked on Pepsi, not diet Pepsi. Not sure if they ever fixed/changed it (probably not), I never bothered trying it again.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi kids!
    Did you know that our " get 3000/2000/whatever bonus points when you buy any coffee" works on starbucks frappuccino drink too.
    I had "3000 pts wus any coffee" this week and i bought this starbucks drink using this coupon. I see some pretty good deals in my future using this coupon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I have a question I was emailed a personalized coupon to be used on March 4th only which was spend $25.00 and get 20x pts, I still have not been credited the points.

How long does it normally take?

I forgot to mark down the date the pts would be awarded by as I am new to using personalized coupons.

Any input/help would be appreciated.

My coupon was scanned and shows coupon on receipt, no other coupons were used.

thanks
    The one day emailed offers for Monday, Wednesday, Friday usually say they are awarded two weeks later. For example, today's offers March 16 will be awarded by March 30. Your March 4 offer should have said March 18, so almost there.

The weekly offers (sent Fridays and now Saturdays) awarded at a later date are usually awarded the 14th of the following month. So an offer used on March 1 to March 31 all would be batch processed and awarded April 14.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terry2144 View Post
    I had an email sent for today 4000 pts for $20 food and snacks. I bought pepsi, cheese and chips and got the points. I had an offer in my personal coupons for 6000 pts for $20 on candy and snacks. I bought pepsi, chocolate and chips and it would not work. I'm guessing pepsi must count as food for some ridiculous reason. The line behind me was long or I would have suspended the order and gotten something else. So ticked! I needed those points for the upcoming redemption.
    thanks for sharing the experience, terry! seems pops are not counted as candy/snacks but good to know... thanks again
    Last edited by LoveCpn; Mon, Mar 16th, 2015 at 09:41 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Hi kids!
    Did you know that our " get 3000/2000/whatever bonus points when you buy any coffee" works on starbucks frappuccino drink too.
    I had "3000 pts wus any coffee" this week and i bought this starbucks drink using this coupon. I see some pretty good deals in my future using this coupon.
    awesome find!!!!!! THANKS!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I got this offer and it was good only for today. It's the first time I received a good personal offer - the only ones I seem to get are the wus $75 get $20 off/18,500 pts. So I made sure to use it - even though I plan to do the 95k redemption this weekend.

I can confirm that points are added right away - both the manager and I were surprised by that.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It's not up to the cashier's discretion. It has a promo coupon ID same as your weekly email offers. These offers are "verified" by the system at the end of the transaction and will kick back out if the correct items were not purchased.
    A few of times for me, it was up to the cashier's discretion. This happened to met three times with three different cashiers and at two different stores: On 20x WUS $50 or 18500bp WUS $75, a cashier denied my 8000bp WUS $30 and their reason was that it was already a 20x/18500 promo day. On two of those occasions, I called head office optimum line, explained the situation and asked if it could be applied. Both times the CS agent said that I couldn't have the points due to "not to be used in conjuction with any other points promotions or offers"

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Panache70 View Post
    Ok, thanks everyone! So are there any exclusions for "food & snacks" I should be aware of?
    I believe that the nutritional drinks like ensure and boost are not applicable. Anything in the health aisle with the vitamins might not be applied.
    terry2144 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Hello Beautiful" cosmetics bonus book

Don't know if this has been asked already, so here goes: A couple of weeks ago I got a snail mail "Hello Beautiful" booklet. Each page is a big tear-out coupon for 10x points when you purchase any cosmetics item of a brand. The brands are Lancome, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Yves St. Laurent, and Benefit. If you use 3 coupons you get a bonus 10,000 points. Expiry is April 6.

I am thinking of using these next week (after this week's 20x cosmetics event is over) to help bump up my points balance. Since I regularly use Clinique and Estee Lauder, I have no problem finding items to stock up on. However, I don't normally buy anything in the other brands, and I was hoping to use a 3rd coupon to get the bonus points. The Yves St. Laurent is for fragrance, and hubby is a sneezer, so that's a no-go for me.

So I was wondering, does anyone have any suggestions for a lower-priced item I could try from either Lancome, Elizabeth Arden, or Benefit? Things I would use are sunscreen, or makeup remover, or lip or brow pencils...do they have anything like that? I don't really want to spend big bucks to try for something in a brand I don't know just to get the bonus points...but I will spend small bucks to do it!
    Last edited by lorken; Tue, Mar 17th, 2015 at 12:37 AM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    A few of times for me, it was up to the cashier's discretion. This happened to met three times with three different cashiers and at two different stores: On 20x WUS $50 or 18500bp WUS $75, a cashier denied my 8000bp WUS $30 and their reason was that it was already a 20x/18500 promo day. On two of those occasions, I called head office optimum line, explained the situation and asked if it could be applied. Both times the CS agent said that I couldn't have the points due to "not to be used in conjuction with any other points promotions or offers"
    Sorry to disagree, but these things are never left up to the cashier's discretion. It's only up to the cashier's discretion if you allow it to be - if you don't challenge it. I suggest everyone carry a copy of sdm's coupon guidelines and ask to speak to a manager or head cashier if you don't agree with the cashier.

Some cashiers think they have more authority than they do, some don't know and can't be bothered to find out so they make up their own answers, some don't know and are afraid to ask for fear management will think they are incompetent, and some learn from other cashiers who don't know either. To this day I still get experienced cashiers at sdm who I know have been around for many years that still tell me - you won't get the 20x or 18,500 pts promos if you use $-off coupons that bring your total below the $50/$75 spend minimum.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Mar 17th, 2015 at 01:42 AM.
    terry2144 likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@lorken. I have heard great reviews about genefit they're real mascara. I believe it's sold for $29.00.

I am sorry i can't help you about lowest priced item in these brands but what i do to find out makeup products and prices is that i go to www.sephora.ca and write down "benefit cosmetics", or in your case "lancome" etc. That way you can see their products, prices and reviews.

I have noticed that high end cosmetics are always priced the same everywhere in Canada. Or atleast sephora.ca, and murale, and sdm high end cosmetics prices are same.

Have fun with your make-me-jealous worthy coupons and collect as many points as an addicted sdm lover can get.
    Last edited by amira84; Tue, Mar 17th, 2015 at 01:22 AM.
    lorken, maple7 and terry2144 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Sorry to disagree, but these things are never left up to the cashier's discretion. It's only up to the cashier's discretion if you allow it to be - if you don't challenge it. I suggest everyone carry a copy of sdm's coupon guidelines and ask to speak to a manager or head cashier if you don't agree with the cashier.

Some cashiers think they have more authority than they do, some don't know and can't be bothered to find out so they make up their own answers, some don't know and are afraid to ask for fear management will think they are incompetent, and some learn from other cashiers who don't know either. To this day I still get experienced cashiers at sdm who I know have been around for many years that still tell me - you won't get the 20x or 18,500 pts promos if you use $-off coupons that bring your total below the $50/$75 spend minimum.

Silk
    One time, I did ask for a manager, and it was still a no. I will keep that in mind to ask for a manager each time. I've learned not to care if there is a line building behind me :D
    Silk, amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Whenever I have issues with email coupons, I just mention if the coupon can't be used that the system will reject it, so why not give it a try. Also, I like to use enough coupons to bring my total down below the promotion's threshold. Once in awhile I get a cashier who still argues that if I use coupons and my total is less than $50.00 or $75.00, I won't get the bonus points, so if they believe this then the email coupons are no problem

Thread Information