User Tag List

Page 197 of 560 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    The one day emailed offers for Monday, Wednesday, Friday usually say they are awarded two weeks later. For example, today's offers March 16 will be awarded by March 30. Your March 4 offer should have said March 18, so almost there.

The weekly offers (sent Fridays and now Saturdays) awarded at a later date are usually awarded the 14th of the following month. So an offer used on March 1 to March 31 all would be batch processed and awarded April 14.
    Thanks for taking the time to answer
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    I just got my first a couple of weeks ago and I started all this point collecting last May. I did two big redemptions at Xmas. I have no idea if that has anything to do with it.
    Maybe.....Ive been collecting for a few years but only started hard at it in Nov and have not redeemed yet.....so maybe after this weekend. LOL

vw_girl, I registered to get email coupons and that was all I got for about a year. Then I started to get snail mail coupons.

I don't know if anything specific triggered them, but at the time they started, I had not been to Shoppers (or used any email coupons) for about a month because of vacation and various other things...so it is possible that they started sending me snail mail coupons to entice me back in to the store.

Coincidentally, it was also just when my points balance got above 100,000 points - I was holding off on doing redemptions because I was waiting for fall/Christmas. So maybe they thought I was a "serious" points collector and figured I would go for the offers.

It might have been one of these two things that started them coming for me. But now when I get them I always make sure to use at least one or two in the bunch, to ensure they keep coming. Just like I make sure to use some of the email coupons at least once or twice a month. (Which isn't hard to do, I usually use some of those each week.)

Hope you start getting them soon!
    Thanks Lorken! I have been cheating on SDM with Target the last few months so I have skipped a couple weeks here and there where before I never missed one. So if your theory is correct they may to to win me back over.
    terry2144 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    as amira knows....I am not a SDM fan. That never stops them from sending me offers ( printable coupons ) and just now another one came in my email. It is save $20.00 wys $60.00, but only to be used on March 20th?? There are just not enough products that I use from SDM to justify loading up the cart with $60.00. sigh.......
    @walkonby it's great that they send you these coupons. You don't have to use each and every coupon all the time. But how about these small ofeers they send us on friday? How about "pay $1.75 for 4L milk, $1.30 for healthy eggs, very cheap or free laundry detergent, very cheap or free feminine pads" and similar coupons.
    Just give them another chance and save some money. Keep pcplus prpgram for other things like produce etc. And keep sdm for "just in case i can get something I use FOR FREE" purchase.
    Last edited by amira84; Wed, Mar 18th, 2015 at 03:58 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    as amira knows....I am not a SDM fan. That never stops them from sending me offers ( printable coupons ) and just now another one came in my email. It is save $20.00 wys $60.00, but only to be used on March 20th?? There are just not enough products that I use from SDM to justify loading up the carts with $60.00. sigh.......
    I personally LOVE this coupon. Quick $60 shop.

Jug of milk, 2-3 bread, butter, anything of good sale price in the shower gel/shampoo/hair dye aisle, pads, coffee, couple of ice cream, 2-3 cereal,...

redeem 22000 points ($30) + $20 coupon + $10 out of pocket. Close to free.
    or
    redeem 38000 points ($60) + $20 coupon + taxes only = $80 worth of product free (just pay taxes)

Either way, better value than this weekend redemption. I think...

Give it a try!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post

Jug of milk, 2-3 bread, butter, anything of good sale price in the shower gel/shampoo/hair dye aisle, pads, coffee, couple of ice cream, 2-3 cereal,...

or
    redeem 38000 points ($60) + $20 coupon + taxes only = $80 worth of product free (just pay taxes)

Give it a try!
    I have yet to get one of those $20 WUS $60 coupons. When I get it I will put this into effect! All I get is 22000 WUS $100. Ugh! Still waiting....
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anybody got mail coupons lately??? A co0worker has gotten a few mail offers plus she got the coveted (well at least by me) multiple products bonus points mail coupons. I got NOTHING this week aside from the postcard about the redemption this weekend.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

You can use $ off shoppers coupons multiple time I do it all the time they will still work but the bonus points ones can only be used once

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They have been sending me mail offers a lot lately, the last set hasn't even expired yet
    These are the ones I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Anybody got mail coupons lately??? A co0worker has gotten a few mail offers plus she got the coveted (well at least by me) multiple products bonus points mail coupons. I got NOTHING this week aside from the postcard about the redemption this weekend.
    I use to get them all the time but they strangely stopped. All I got was the postcard on this weekends super redemption. Really hoping for a personalized points WUS offer offer on Friday as I've got something in mind for the redemption if I can get one of the tablets.

This week my daughter got the 'hey beautiful' coupons as well as the register online and we'll give you 4K points. And then I had my ah ha moment! Why didn't I get her to sign up for online offers before! Duh lol

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In today's mail I got "Get 8,000 point when you spend $40 on almost anything".

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

4000 bonus points on $20 pr more food and snacks friday March 20th
    free*is*best and terry2144 like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

2 cards got 12000 pts wus $50,
    1 card got 22000 pts wus $100.
    terry2144 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    I use to get them all the time but they strangely stopped. All I got was the postcard on this weekends super redemption. Really hoping for a personalized points WUS offer offer on Friday as I've got something in mind for the redemption if I can get one of the tablets.

This week my daughter got the 'hey beautiful' coupons as well as the register online and we'll give you 4K points. And then I had my ah ha moment! Why didn't I get her to sign up for online offers before! Duh lol
    I've received three 8000pts WUB $30 of food and snacks this week. The first as part of my personalized offer last weekend, another single offer sent to me on Sunday valid Monday, and another sent today, valid Friday. I used the first two to stock up on cereal, almond beverage, pop, crackers, sun-rype juice and salsa (all on sale this week). I'll use the Friday one to buy Easter chocolate. This is timely, because the extra points will allow me to redeem for an extra 100$ this weekend.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

for Friday 20x wus $50.00, may venture out but not yet sure
    terry2144 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post

or

Give it a try!
    I agree, there isn't much difference in value! Plus, I find it easier to spend $60 and redeem 22,000 pts (plus $10 out of pocket) or spend $80 and redeem 38,000 points than it is to spend $200 and redeem 95,000 pts! I love getting the $20 off $60 or $80 offers!
    free*is*best and terry2144 like this.

Thread Information