User Tag List

Page 198 of 560 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    I use to get them all the time but they strangely stopped. All I got was the postcard on this weekends super redemption. Really hoping for a personalized points WUS offer offer on Friday as I've got something in mind for the redemption if I can get one of the tablets.

This week my daughter got the 'hey beautiful' coupons as well as the register online and we'll give you 4K points. And then I had my ah ha moment! Why didn't I get her to sign up for online offers before! Duh lol
    We got opnes like this last year that had $5 off tide so my mom used it when they were 4.99 and cause the coupon applied to each one she got 4 bottles of tide for free. We didn't realize this until we left otherwise she would've bought more!!!! That's why I want these coupons again. Plus the points ones are great to top up my points again. 4400 points on a $6 mascara (that I give away since I don't wear mascara LOL) uh yes please.

I will say I use SDM Beauty Boutique alot though. I use alot of name brand dept store skin care and the points on those are almost always GREAT!!! and we have a boutique that offers the seniors discount on beauty (shhhhh) and since my mom turned 55 last year we get to take advantage it. So on Thursday we can get 220 redemption whenever we want LOL.
    Last edited by Glendon Preece; Wed, Mar 18th, 2015 at 09:43 PM.
    MrsMer and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got one of the mailers offering bonus points on Cosmetics, used them tonight combining a save $20 WUS $75, plus the 20x on cosmetics, plus one of our purchases earned a department bonus of 1500 (I believe it was the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara)

All said and done, I spent $81.20 (picked up pedialyte as well) earned 30,810 points!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wahiariis View Post
    i got one of the mailers offering bonus points on cosmetics, used them tonight combining a save $20 wus $75, plus the 20x on cosmetics, plus one of our purchases earned a department bonus of 1500 (i believe it was the maybelline lash sensational mascara)

all said and done, i spent $81.20 (picked up pedialyte as well) earned 30,810 points!
    jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got one of the mailers offering bonus points on Cosmetics, used them tonight combining a save $20 WUS $75, plus the 20x on cosmetics, plus one of our purchases earned a department bonus of 1500 (I believe it was the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara)

All said and done, I spent $81.20 (picked up pedialyte as well) earned 30,810 points!
    Great shopping!! the amount of points is incredible!! did you use your big offer coupon too? i'll be super happy if it goes through.

im still confused about what coupons can be used together and which wont work.. maybe some of the SDM gurus here can shed a little light?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    Great shopping!! the amount of points is incredible!! did you use your big offer coupon too? i'll be super happy if it goes through.

im still confused about what coupons can be used together and which wont work.. maybe some of the SDM gurus here can shed a little light?
    I did not use the big offer, I figured with the delayed adding of points it wouldn't go through.

But I did get a stray 10 points that I have no idea where they would come from, I spent an extra $10.49 on pedialyte, so would have earned 100 points on that, and everything else adds up except the 10 points. Anyone else get weird extra points?

I also received a 500 point Campaign adjustment, not sure what that one is for either
    Anna Michele and terry2144 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I tried to use the bonus pts coupon twice this week on toilet paper, on my receipt it shows the points right away...not sure if anyone will take them back?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post

mrs_dean let me clear your confusion once and for all....

Those coupons that say that points will be awarded at a later date cannot be combined with the flyer points promos 18500 bp wus $75, 20x wus $50). But these coupons can be combined with flyer gift card promos.

For example, last month there was an offer of $20.00 esso gas gift card wus $75 and i got a coupon of 20x points wus $50. I spent $76 before taxes, got $20 gas card from flyer promo AND i received my 20x points last week.

Now let's say there is a flyer promo of 18500 bp wus $75 today. You have a coupon of 20x wus $50. You can use your coupon IF AND ONLY IF your subtotal is more than $50 but less than $75.00 because in this case you are not double dipping 2 big promos. But if you have to buy $75 or more you can't use your 20x coupon because you will automatically get flyer promo points 18500. Even if your cashier scans your coupon, you will not get points at that specified date.

But similar case of 18500 bp wus $75 today. You have a coupon of 8000 pts wus $30 food and snack. This coupon never says that points will be awarded later so points are added right away. You can use this coupon on your shop of $75 but you must have $30 worth of food and snacks.

Hopefully i make sense. Let me post it and read it myself!
    Last edited by amira84; Thu, Mar 19th, 2015 at 02:20 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did not use the big offer, I figured with the delayed adding of points it wouldn't go through.

But I did get a stray 10 points that I have no idea where they would come from, I spent an extra $10.49 on pedialyte, so would have earned 100 points on that, and everything else adds up except the 10 points. Anyone else get weird extra points?

I also received a 500 point Campaign adjustment, not sure what that one is for either
    Glad you mentioned the 500 points. Same thing happened to me yesterday. I called Shoppers today and rep could not figure it out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If you are using the coupons more than once you are doing so at your own risk.

Is it really worth losing thousands of points, hard work and time collecting all of these point just to make an extra thousand or save a few bucks?

Just in the last few months SDM has changed the wording on their coupons which makes me think they are monitoring the use of these a little more closely.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I received a 500 point campaign point adjustment as well on a receipt yesterday. I have no idea what that's all about but I'll take it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I received a 500 point campaign point adjustment as well on a receipt yesterday. I have no idea what that's all about but I'll take it
    Are you on the email list to do the Shopper's surveys? I received 500 points as well and thought that is where it is from. Dh doesn't do them and didn't get the points. I do them because I like to have input where I shop.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    mrs_dean let me clear your confusion once and for all....

Those coupons that say that points will be awarded at a later date cannot be combined with the flyer points promos 18500 bp wus $75, 20x wus $50). But these coupons can be combined with flyer gift card promos.

For example, last month there was an offer of $20.00 esso gas gift card wus $75 and i got a coupon of 20x points wus $50. I spent $76 before taxes, got $20 gas card from flyer promo AND i received my 20x points last week.

Now let's say there is a flyer promo of 18500 bp wus $75 today. You have a coupon of 20x wus $50. You can use your coupon IF AND ONLY IF your subtotal is more than $50 but less than $75.00 because in this case you are not double dipping 2 big promos. But if you have to buy $75 or more you can't use your 20x coupon because you will automatically get flyer promo points 18500. Even if your cashier scans your coupon, you will not get points at that specified date.

But similar case of 18500 bp wus $75 today. You have a coupon of 8000 pts wus $30 food and snack. This coupon never says that points will be awarded later so points are added right away. You can use this coupon on your shop of $75 but you must have $30 worth of food and snacks.

Hopefully i make sense. Let me post it and read it myself!
    lol thanks for clarification amira.. how did i know you'd be the guru? lol!! i'll keep this in mind for next time.. i rarely do big shops so maximizing points is confusing sometimes!!
    Last edited by Mrs_Dean_Winchester; Thu, Mar 19th, 2015 at 10:33 AM.
    amira84, terry2144 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Are you on the email list to do the Shopper's surveys? I received 500 points as well and thought that is where it is from. Dh doesn't do them and didn't get the points. I do them because I like to have input where I shop.
    Good memory. I think you're right. A few months ago I did the breast cancer survey. Believe it was 500 points.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I think you are right I got 500 too
    maple7 and terry2144 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    maple7, how does a person get on this list? I've never done a Shopper's survey, but for 500 points a pop, I'll gladly participate!
    terry2144 likes this.

Thread Information