User Tag List

Page 491 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 24329
Like Tree78979Likes

Thread: CHFI 98.1 - Loyalty Club (GTA)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday was a full day at the H.S. The ceremony for Be Kind to Animals talked of various people who have given to help the animals at the H.S. I didn't realize Hill's Science Diet donates all the food to keep the animals healthy which is really great! It was on City News for a few minutes but damn they cut out the part mentioning the Open House on the Weekend, that would have added much needed advertising. I've volunteered to come in - I really want to see a lot of animals adopted out that day!

All my children have fur Wendark's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tune at noon: show me the meaning of being lonely

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thx Wendark - was @ the spa.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cat rules
    BATHROOMS
    Always accompany guests to the bathroom. It is not necessary to do anything. Just sit and stare.
    DOORS
    Do not allow any closed doors in any room. To get door open, stand on hind legs and hammer with forepaws. Once door is opened, it is not necessary to use it. After you have ordered an “outside” door opened, stand halfway in the door and think about various things. This is particularly important during very cold weather, rain, snow, or mosquito season.
    CHAIRS AND RUGS
    If you have to throw up, get to a chair quickly. If you cannot manage in time, get to an Oriental rug. If there is no Oriental rug, shag is good. When throwing up on the carpet, make sure you back up so it is as long as a human’s bare foot.
    HAMPERING
    If one of your humans is engaged in some activity and the other is idle, stay with the busy one. This is called “helping,” otherwise known as hampering.” 1) When supervising cooking, sit just behind the left heel of the cook. You cannot be seen and thereby stand a better chance of being stepped on and then picked up and comforted. 2) For book readers, get in close under the chin, between eyes and book, unless you can lie across the book itself. 3) For paperwork, lie so as to obscure as much of the work as possible. Pretend to doze, but every so often reach out and slap the pencil or pen. 4) When a human is holding the newspaper in front of him, jump on the back of the paper. Humans love to be startled. 5) When human is working at computer, jump up on desk, walk across keyboard, bat at mouse pointer on screen and then lie in human’s lap, preventing typing.
    WALKING
    As often as possible, dart quickly and as close as possible in front of the human, especially on stairs, when they have something in their arms, in the dark, and when they first get out of bed in the morning. This will help their coordination skills.
    BEDTIME
    Always sleep on the human at night so he cannot move.
    LITTER BOX
    When using the litter box, be sure to kick as much litter out of the box as possible. Humans love the feel of kitty litter between their toes.
    HIDING
    Every now and then, hide in a place where the humans cannot find you. Do not come out for three to four hours under any circumstances. This will cause the humans to panic (which they love) thinking that you have run away or are lost. Once you do come out, the humans will cover you with love and kisses and you will probably get a treat.
    ONE LAST THOUGHT
    Whenever possible, get close to a human, especially his face, turn around, and present your butt to him. Humans love this, so do it often. And don’t forget guests!

I have to agree. My puds almost tripped me twice this week. With three flights of stairs in here I have to be careful!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your opinion ... Pet Survey = 100 pts

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

5 o clock feel good fave: all night long

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

5:00 FGF - All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie

congrats ecat; I guess that's it 4 today; have a great eve all & I'll c u tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 22hicks; Thu, May 26th, 2011 at 05:04 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    5 o clock feel good fave: all night long

Thanks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Cat rules
    BATHROOMS
    Always accompany guests to the bathroom. It is not necessary to do anything. Just sit and stare.
    DOORS
    Do not allow any closed doors in any room. To get door open, stand on hind legs and hammer with forepaws. Once door is opened, it is not necessary to use it. After you have ordered an “outside” door opened, stand halfway in the door and think about various things. This is particularly important during very cold weather, rain, snow, or mosquito season.
    CHAIRS AND RUGS
    If you have to throw up, get to a chair quickly. If you cannot manage in time, get to an Oriental rug. If there is no Oriental rug, shag is good. When throwing up on the carpet, make sure you back up so it is as long as a human’s bare foot.
    HAMPERING
    If one of your humans is engaged in some activity and the other is idle, stay with the busy one. This is called “helping,” otherwise known as hampering.” 1) When supervising cooking, sit just behind the left heel of the cook. You cannot be seen and thereby stand a better chance of being stepped on and then picked up and comforted. 2) For book readers, get in close under the chin, between eyes and book, unless you can lie across the book itself. 3) For paperwork, lie so as to obscure as much of the work as possible. Pretend to doze, but every so often reach out and slap the pencil or pen. 4) When a human is holding the newspaper in front of him, jump on the back of the paper. Humans love to be startled. 5) When human is working at computer, jump up on desk, walk across keyboard, bat at mouse pointer on screen and then lie in human’s lap, preventing typing.
    WALKING
    As often as possible, dart quickly and as close as possible in front of the human, especially on stairs, when they have something in their arms, in the dark, and when they first get out of bed in the morning. This will help their coordination skills.
    BEDTIME
    Always sleep on the human at night so he cannot move.
    LITTER BOX
    When using the litter box, be sure to kick as much litter out of the box as possible. Humans love the feel of kitty litter between their toes.
    HIDING
    Every now and then, hide in a place where the humans cannot find you. Do not come out for three to four hours under any circumstances. This will cause the humans to panic (which they love) thinking that you have run away or are lost. Once you do come out, the humans will cover you with love and kisses and you will probably get a treat.
    ONE LAST THOUGHT
    Whenever possible, get close to a human, especially his face, turn around, and present your butt to him. Humans love this, so do it often. And don’t forget guests!

I have to agree. My puds almost tripped me twice this week. With three flights of stairs in here I have to be careful!
    ecat, this made me laugh out loud because it's soooo bloody true!

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Your opinion ... Pet Survey = 100 pts
    Owdatoon, how appropriate

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What was Friday's Song @ Six?

California Gurls - Katy Perry

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thx Phil - g.m. all
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the Songs
    Have a great weekend!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

8:00 a.m. fgf: Im coming out

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

8 a.m. feel good fave: pink - get the party started

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

8:00 FGF - Get the Party Started

congrats Wendark; lost track of time & was on another site

oh well, have a GREAT day !!
    Last edited by 22hicks; Fri, May 27th, 2011 at 08:04 AM.

Thread Information