User Tag List

Page 817 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 815 816 817 818 819 827 867 917 1317 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 24329
Like Tree78979Likes

Thread: CHFI 98.1 - Loyalty Club (GTA)

  1. #12241
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,288
    Likes Received
    124079
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Same problem with the 5PM. Not available??????????
    I just emailed Darren directly. Hopefully he can do something.

  2. #12242
    #12 philthethrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Metro City
    Posts
    49,435
    Likes Received
    43052
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I just emailed Darren directly. Hopefully he can do something.
    atta girl - take the bull by the horn - thank-you
    22hicks, habs rule, kawam and 1 others like this.

  3. #12243
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,288
    Likes Received
    124079
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Well, the 5:00 list is up, but no tune @ noon.
    habs rule and kawam like this.

  4. #12244
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    555,100
    Likes Received
    224684
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Well, the 5:00 list is up, but no tune @ noon.
    ... still waiting.....
    22hicks, habs rule and kawam like this.

  5. #12245
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    555,100
    Likes Received
    224684
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    * Nov 30 *
    song at 6 ===> Baby, It's Cold Outside - Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguuilera

  6. #12246
    #12 philthethrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Metro City
    Posts
    49,435
    Likes Received
    43052
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    What was Friday's Song @ 6am?

    Baby, It's Cold Outside - Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguuilera

  7. #12247
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    ... still waiting.....
    From the feedback I received they will not be doing anything to rectify this unless you complained via email. Apparently they were offsite yesterday and had a newbie in charge at the office.

    The one to complain to is: [email protected]

    He has been known to compensate you for the points and then some.

  8. #12248
    Canadian Guru Lee03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    11,693
    Likes Received
    68217
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Yesterday's toon at noon is up this morning:

    Tune @ Noon
    What was the Tune @ Noon for Thursday AND Friday?

    Not this one
    Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!
    Not this one
    Not this one

  9. #12249
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,300
    Likes Received
    6150
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    8:00 song

    It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams

  10. #12250
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Yesterday's toon at noon is up this morning:

    Tune @ Noon
    What was the Tune @ Noon for Thursday AND Friday?

    Not this one
    Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!
    Not this one
    Not this one

    Looks like they have given us 500 points for this one

    Points 500 Successful 11/30/2012 08:23:28 AM
    Tune @ Noon - Successful

  11. #12251
    Qurupeco davidgri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    181
    Likes Received
    174
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    So I was at CHFI last night with 11 others, to pick up our Big Bag of Cash cheques, record some audio for commercials, get our pictures taken, and tour through the hallowed (and very quiet except for the construction) halls of CHFI/680/Kiss92.5. Went into the room where Erin/Mike/Darren/Ian and the rest of the gang talk to us daily. It was quite interesting and fun to see their setup. The halls have street names, and the offices/desks have purple banners crying out for what they are (like SUSAN'S DESK or BIG ASS BOARDROOM). Good luck to you all, keep trying, if I can get through, anyone can. And thanks for all the posts (you people are so fast).
    Happy Holidays, and CHFI is MY Christmas music station (lol).

  12. #12252
    Evelyn ecat444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Beaches, Toronto
    Posts
    13,357
    Likes Received
    57958
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Tune at Noon: Christmas Baby please come home


  13. #12253
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Tune at Noon: Christmas Baby please come home
    Here we go again............. no song available
    heartgirl99, 22hicks and habs rule like this.

  14. #12254
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    555,100
    Likes Received
    224684
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by davidgri View Post
    So I was at CHFI last night with 11 others, to pick up our Big Bag of Cash cheques, record some audio for commercials, get our pictures taken, and tour through the hallowed (and very quiet except for the construction) halls of CHFI/680/Kiss92.5. Went into the room where Erin/Mike/Darren/Ian and the rest of the gang talk to us daily. It was quite interesting and fun to see their setup. The halls have street names, and the offices/desks have purple banners crying out for what they are (like SUSAN'S DESK or BIG ASS BOARDROOM). Good luck to you all, keep trying, if I can get through, anyone can. And thanks for all the posts (you people are so fast).
    Happy Holidays, and CHFI is MY Christmas music station (lol).
    congratulations on the win!
    22hicks, Lee03, habs rule and 3 others like this.

  15. #12255
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Here is our answer from CHFI:

    Hi Mal - there's one in there today worth 500 points - good for yesterday and today
    Ian MacArthur (The General)
    Senior Producer / 98.1 CHFI
    The Erin & Mike Morning Show
    Listen live at www.chfi.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/981CHFI
    Twitter: @ianthegeneral

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •