User Tag List

Page 473 of 536 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 523 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Yesterday I bought graco diaper bag for $12.49 at 50%off.If it further reduces in Oakville location please lmk ,I would pickup 2 of animal tote one regular price $60.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Stopped by Delta Target very quickly and noted that the toys have all been moved up to the front. Store was a disaster. There were so many things on the floor I'm not sure how people with carts were getting through. Didn't spot any crazy deals, most of the shelves towards the back were empty. Found the pink storage bins but they're still $15. No grey bins There was someone sitting in the kids clothes with a scanner to help out though. The line was huge! The worst I've ever seen, all the way to the back where the kitchen items used to be. I was really disappointed. I'm sad at the fact that the store is closing and at the state the store is in now. The ladies washroom didn't even have toilet paper, in any stall! I told a cashier about it and she was finally able to get some.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Waterloo must have gotten some of stock from the stores that closed over the weekend, they had tons of stuff that wasn't there last week, and the make up section is almost fully stocked again(and mostly unopened!). Didn't have time to look around the whole store, but grabbed tape, shorts and a top for the toddler and pencils for my oldest.
    anisa and ROMEO like this.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Hillcrest today and was able to find the following:
    Christmas roll wrap $0.05
    Franklin toys bean bag toss approx $4.00 (there were about 5 on the shelf)
    Banzai Wigglin' water sprinkler approx 50 cents (one more left)

The store was quite messy and there were very few toys left. The grocery department is sectioned off and closed. The scanners are still up and working. There appears to be new stock coming in, as I saw employees bringing in pallets of boxes. Some had furniture on them. About two weeks ago they had quite a wide selection of baskets and bins; however, there is about 3/4 left. Baby section seems almost empty. I did see alot of new summer clothes for women.

Some items are not in the department you would usually find them in, for example boxes of furniture were in the baby section and small kitchen appliances were near the front of the store. (Although, I didn't actually see any, I only saw a sign.)

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I saw a wide selection of Sonia cosmetics and brushes that weren't there a few weeks ago.

Happy hunting!
    Last edited by K_P; Wed, Mar 25th, 2015 at 04:35 PM.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Wah!! Just on local news my Target is closing on April 4!
    Huge list here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/targ...kend-1.3008872

Target stores in the following locations will cease sales to the public on April 4:

• St. John's
    • Corner Brook, Nfld.
    • Fredericton, N.B.
    • Laval, Que. (Mega Centre Notre-Dame)
    • Laval, Que. (Centre Laval)
    • Quebec City (Galeries de la Capitale)
    • ​Joliette, Que.
    • Lévis, Que.
    • Boisbriand, Que.
    • London, Ont. (Westmount Shopping Centre)
    • Newmarket, Ont.
    • Richmond Hill, Ont.
    • Toronto (Shoppers World Danforth)
    • Red Deer, Alta.
    • Edmonton (Kingsway Garden Mall)
    • Calgary (Sunridge Mall)
    • Delta, B.C.
    • Kamloops, B.C.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pucca_Garu View Post
    Stock must be empty though right? Was there last week thurs n baby stuff was non existent
    Not much left, they did nave a few evenflo breastpumps and baby monitors left. There were also some furniture, baby swaddle/sleep sacks, crib sheets, bottles, etc.

did manage to get some Planes toys intact from the many of the carts/bins of random stuffs for a birthday present.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamayama View Post
    I looked through the sheets really well this morning and I did see a few King ones left at Tillicum. Maybe they weren't what you were looking for but just in case you missed them... They had new signs up this morning. Everything is now 60-80% off at this location.
    Thanks for the heads up, I ended up stopping at Hillside this morning, I managed to find a set of king-size sheets and a bathroom mat that I had wanted all along, they were both 50% off so I guess that's it for me for now, I didn't check the prices on anything else in the store but it was pretty much a mess, the tills were super slow, nice that Tillicum is now 60-80% but it doesn't leave you with a lot of choices since they are wiped out of a lot of stock....I'm debating about getting my son another pair of jeans - might be worth it at 60% off?!? also did you happen to notice if they had any computer accessories like a mouse? I'm looking for one...
    Thanks!
    ROMEO and mamayama like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    Stopped by Delta Target very quickly and noted that the toys have all been moved up to the front. Store was a disaster. There were so many things on the floor I'm not sure how people with carts were getting through. Didn't spot any crazy deals, most of the shelves towards the back were empty. Found the pink storage bins but they're still $15. No grey bins There was someone sitting in the kids clothes with a scanner to help out though. The line was huge! The worst I've ever seen, all the way to the back where the kitchen items used to be. I was really disappointed. I'm sad at the fact that the store is closing and at the state the store is in now. The ladies washroom didn't even have toilet paper, in any stall! I told a cashier about it and she was finally able to get some.
    Thanks for the update. Couldn't have come at a better time. I was considering heading there after my lunch but it doesn't sound like much fun Even if I fund something, I may not have the time to wait in line to pay for it!
    ROMEO and ssambhi like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deals4me View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I ended up stopping at Hillside this morning, I managed to find a set of king-size sheets and a bathroom mat that I had wanted all along, they were both 50% off so I guess that's it for me for now, I didn't check the prices on anything else in the store but it was pretty much a mess, the tills were super slow, nice that Tillicum is now 60-80% but it doesn't leave you with a lot of choices since they are wiped out of a lot of stock....I'm debating about getting my son another pair of jeans - might be worth it at 60% off?!? also did you happen to notice if they had any computer accessories like a mouse? I'm looking for one...
    Thanks!
    I went through all the aisles (because there's not many) and dont recall seeing any computer items. They did have some jeans 70% off but I think it was only girl ones. The boys jeans I was looking at were 60% off. Toys were 70% but very little left, mostly toddler and baby stuff. I'll go back Friday in the hopes I might score some Fisher Price stuff at an even greater discount; I'm well past the point of "needing" anything.
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and solace76 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Wah!! Just on local news my Target is closing on April 4!
    Huge list here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/targ...kend-1.3008872

Target stores in the following locations will cease sales to the public on April 4:

• St. John's
    You should see some good markdowns there. Not worth it for them to move it to another store.

Ron.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    You should see some good markdowns there. Not worth it for them to move it to another store.

Ron.
    That's true, but still so sad! Being from here I've only ever been to the USA once in my life. I won a trip to go to Pittsburgh to meet Sidney Crosby & see a hockey game. It was only a weekend, but I still managed to get to Target! I think I was more excited about that than anything else!

denise
    marste and K_P like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Name:  DSC_1824.jpg
Views: 1125
Size:  55.1 KB

From Regina store today.
    Still lots of nail polish, twin or double sheets & sets plus shoes 60% percent.
    I bought lots of gel nail polish - I had to look in bins and hidden everywhere. No pet food unless you like Target brand.
    Overheard two Target people talking to a woman - there won't be any real reduction when it gets close to the closing dates. All merchandise will be going up to Ontario - Mississauga store for sale,
    anisa, trinity991 and Linda Evans like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sad this is the end... My son is a total Target baby- through pregnancy I scoured the clearance racks for baby deals and throughout his first year. It's been a good run and Target will once again be a stop on our trips to the US #RIP Target Canada 2013-2015[/QUOTE]

My son was too! Target was our go to for his afternoon naps, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mpn77red likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

L'Oreal Visible Lift Line Minimizing Makeup for 74 cents in Saskatoon Center Mall. It is closing in 9 DAYS! WOW...I did not know that wth

Anyway it was fun stalking the women once I saw her scanning this foundation HA

*I would not suggest anyone go there unless you want to lose all faith in humanity*. Gee have I ever seen anything like that YUCK
    Last edited by Arvilish; Wed, Mar 25th, 2015 at 07:12 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamayama View Post
    I looked through the sheets really well this morning and I did see a few King ones left at Tillicum. Maybe they weren't what you were looking for but just in case you missed them... They had new signs up this morning. Everything is now 60-80% off at this location.
    i went in today the signs are up, but items are not scanning at the new discount (kids clothing still scanning at 50% off even if all signs are set at 60% off) stock was limited i mostly went for kids clothing and shoes.. ended up with a few pairs of boots for her to grow into a pair of runners for an ok price.. all kids clothing is 60% off toddler demin was 70% off adult/womans denim was 70% off, very few accessories, a few rugs, wrapping paper/giftbags stuff is all 70% off right at the front of the store in the dollar section
    Last edited by Midnightly; Wed, Mar 25th, 2015 at 08:03 PM.
    vw_girl likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 473 of 536 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 523 ... LastLast

Thread Information