User Tag List

Page 513 of 536 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry review on navi android tablet
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

My girls are 4 and 6 so I'm shure it will be fast enough, has to be better than the leap pad and its $30 games for them to get tired of in 1 day !
    anisa, ROMEO and appletree668 like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I just took a look at the reviews and they were very positive. The tablet is a nabi 2s made for children 6+, and has wifi and ability to download any android app.
    Last edited by alyshamarie; Fri, Apr 10th, 2015 at 02:41 PM.
    ROMEO and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    My girls are 4 and 6 so I'm shure it will be fast enough, has to be better than the leap pad and its $30 games for them to get tired of in 1 day !
    Totally agreed! I wasted so much $$$ for this thing !!!! Learning games are annoying and repetitive! My kid gets tired of it in 1 day!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I am headed out of town shortly and that means I will miss out on the last 2 stores closing this weekend......do I head in the opposite direction and run to Metrotown first?? Hoping for an update on the % discount today. Thank you for the update earlier in this thread about the pet supplies. That is pretty much the only thing that is "calling me" there.

So behind in posts here but want to share my excellent pet purchases on Langley's closing day for shelter donation.

Attachment 279127

Attachment 279130
    I'm going to metrotown tonight.

why is there one line that says 80% off and another line that says 50% off?

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Square One is so empty now even staff are commenting on it. They are still at 80% but there is really nothing left. I picked up a few eye shadows for my niece and some dog bones. So sad to see it go. I was in Niagara Falls NY yesterday and trolled two Targets for the clearance. When I was going hunting for clearance I would tell DH I was trolling @ Target. I bought a tshirt and a bedding set that I had wanted here and could never find. The t-shirt was regualr price
    anisa likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bussy bee View Post
    What is left at market mall,signal hills and at Chinook Calgary. Pleasenanyone can give updates. And how much %off it is. Planning to go after work.
    80% at Market Mall and Chinook, only 70-80% at Signal Hill. Mostly women's clothing and kids clothing, Market Mall has tons of shoes. I would say Chinook probably has the least amount of stock out of all 3.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I'm going to metrotown tonight.

why is there one line that says 80% off and another line that says 50% off?
    That was when I was at the checkout. Just as I was putting in my debit card...a liquidatior dude came by with a printed out bar code that said coupon. And so I pulled out my card to cancel the trabsaction and asked what it was for. Turns out that they were JUST about to announce the 90% off of any purchase of 20 or more items. So.....I was very happy with my total, but also very confused about the receipt since I am terrible at math. But it believe it did end up being a 90% discount. This was 2hrs before close.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Fri, Apr 10th, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by goflamesgo View Post
    80% at Market Mall and Chinook, only 70-80% at Signal Hill. Mostly women's clothing and kids clothing, Market Mall has tons of shoes. I would say Chinook probably has the least amount of stock out of all 3.
    Do all three close tomorrow?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by EPelley View Post
    Do all three close tomorrow?
    Market Mall and Chinook close tomorrow, Signal Hill on Sunday.
    EPelley likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    That was when I was at the checkout. Just as I was putting in my debit card...a liquidatior dude came by with a printed out bar code that said coupon. And so I pulled out my card to cancel the trabsaction and asked what it was for. Turns out that they were JUST about to announce the 90% off of any purchase of 20 or more items. So.....I was very happy with my total, but also very confused about the receipt since I am terrible at math. But it believe it did end up being a 90% discount. This was 2hrs before close.
    Just move the decimal over one. 173.16 = 17.31. So you got 90% off !!
    Last edited by solace76; Fri, Apr 10th, 2015 at 10:20 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Richmond is at 80% off.
    Not much left: couple of monster high toys, women's dresses (maybe 3-4 racks left), boys jeans and shorts and one rack of neon green circo tee, maybe 10 of the lion roaring toy, fuzzy gift bags.
    I talked to an employee and she said they might not go to 90% if stocks tomorrow....so not sure.
    appletree668 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldpeep View Post
    Richmond is at 80% off.
    Not much left: couple of monster high toys, women's dresses (maybe 3-4 racks left), boys jeans and shorts and one rack of neon green circo tee, maybe 10 of the lion roaring toy, fuzzy gift bags.
    I talked to an employee and she said they might not go to 90% if stocks tomorrow....so not sure.
    Almost went today. Kinda glad I didn't.
    appletree668 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if the Toronto Stockyards store is closing on Saturday or Sunday? And was anyone there today? Just wondering if it is worth the trip. Nothing much left at Square One in Mississauga at all.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Has anyone been to trinity commons today? Is it worth the trip on saturday!
    Marlibu
    Win swagbucks Join me by clicking: http://swagbucks.com/refer/Marlibu

Earn free giftcertificates join me by clicking
    http://www.superpoints.com/spd/zz3angel3zz

Page 513 of 536 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 ... LastLast

Thread Information