User Tag List

Page 514 of 536 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks goflamgo

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I called before I headed out from Langley because I was really undecided. She told me it was 70%-80% and said she thought someone came in and bought up most of the pet stuff. Less than 5 minutes later she actually called me back just from call display and wanted to let me know they just went to 80%-80% and that she had just ran over to the pet department and there was still a good assortment of collars and harness. And I better come tonight because she didn't know what time they would be closing tomorrow.

It is SOOOO empty! I just can't believe how quickly things cleared out in the last week or so! Everything is moved to the front other than clothes which are back by the change rooms. Upstairs is still open even though there was nothing at all up there except fixtures. A nice guy let me have the B toys sign though just as a memento since I picked up this addiction to them in the last 3 months.

Name:  DSC_1971.JPG
Views: 1501
Size:  29.5 KB

I was messing around with the pj zombies though. LOL I would act really interest i something and put a few in my cart and all of a sudden there would be 3 people swarming around all interested and grabbing things and looking in my cart. he he he Things like filters for some air purifier that isnt sold anymore. lol

I did pick up about 25 more collars/leashes/harnesses and some treats. And the only thing I found for myself wasone of those white rabbit cookie jars Toys was limited to one half of an end cap and mostly Jaba the Hut and some nerf targets. Still some SK makeup.

Here are a few more picture. I really cant see them having much time tomorrow before they close up. I would even say, its not worth stopping by.

Name:  DSC_1973.JPG
Views: 1397
Size:  28.6 KB

Name:  DSC_1972.JPG
Views: 1404
Size:  38.5 KB

Name:  DSC_1968.JPG
Views: 1440
Size:  37.6 KB

Name:  DSC_1967.JPG
Views: 1609
Size:  44.4 KB

Name:  DSC_1966.JPG
Views: 1587
Size:  44.1 KB
    anisa, dizzyb, seylz_gurl and 4 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MarLiBu View Post
    Has anyone been to trinity commons today? Is it worth the trip on saturday!
    I went yesterday on my way home. Not worth the trip. Still only at 70%. All they had left were a ton of women's plain short sleeved shirts, quite a bit of maternity clothes, those cookie jars, and quite a bit of sk makeup and bed skirts. I bought a few maternity tshirts and said my last goodbyes!

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vw_girl, those pics are bringing back memories . My store closed a week ago and I already miss it. Even when I visit the target USA website it still has "Richmond Hill" selected as "my store."

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Square one now has pretty much nothing left and trinity is now 80% off but really only some t shirts SK products, and bed skirts left . Made me very sad today.
    Last edited by alyshamarie; Sat, Apr 11th, 2015 at 12:00 PM.
    anisa and dizzyb like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

North Bay got to 90% around noon today. Not much left unless you want king size bed skirts, small shoes, coloured tape, or dog collars. The cashier I got was pretty rude, which I guess I get, but every other employee I've met has been super nice. She was at the cash furthest from the doors, an older lady with dyed blond hair, if you want to avoid some negativity in your life...
    costybex likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

vw_girl, you didn't pick up Jabba? lol

Just a FYI, Liquidation King is the new Target, for now at least, LOL... ours got in a load of RE Jersey sheet sets:
    *Twin $9.99
    *Double/Full $12.99
    *Queen $17.99
    *2-pack pillowcases $4.99

Colors like: Plain navy, Grey with stripes, grey w "v" design, white with light green tiny triangle shapes (also in pink triangles), plain red, plain light green, think there was white with mustard design and one lonely plain grey....

Glad we stopped in cause we were due for some new sheets! The store looked like it puked Target for sure.... wanna know where you're black jewelry stand thingy went? Ours had quite a few... on clearance from their price of $99!!!
    appletree668 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Almost went today. Kinda glad I didn't.
    Just happen to be in the area yesterday. There's not much left. Some of the items left include: lots of SK makeup, some cds/dvds, lots of boys shorts, lots of ava viv clothing, 6 blue fox cookie jars (3.99), some pet supplies, women's size 10-11 espadrille pumps, & Lanette Flip Flop Sandals.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

80% at Windsor this morning. Picked up clothes galore in medium. I had to pick through everything but found nice underwear, dresses, shorts and lots of tanks! $900 regular, paid under $200. Also bought 4 white wooden chairs $37 each with the 80% off. Ran in when it opened and got out quickly.

So sad today, target arrived just after I had my daughter. I've spent hours upon hours walking around that store with her! Ill miss her asking 'target shop mummy?' Lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

which target in toronto is still open? open for how long?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at all 4 Calgary stores today.

Chinook and Market Mall close today. Signal Hill and Shawnessy close tomorrow.

Stock wise, Signal Hill has by far the most stuff. Mainly women's clothes, 2 racks of mens clothes, and some kids clothes as well, along with tons of CDs and cosmetics. Also tons of flip flops. Chinook probably has the least amount of stock. Shawnessy had a fair amount of women's clothing as well, along with some furniture (tables).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at both richmond and metrotown today.
    Metro had about 3 racks left of plain tees and jeans. Some ava Viv tops and maybe 2 rows (maybe approx 10-12 pairs of espadrilles) some pet collars, automotive decals, some of the kiindle twist nipples and adaptors (which had an EHS of $5.50 each---ugh!) and some easter basket. Was at 80% off at 945am
    Then I went to richmon: tons of SK makeup, some hair dyes, swimwear (2-3x), maternity pants and some bras. They also still had some thong underwear selection. Women's jeanns training bras for kids. And tons of gift bags remaining.
    IMO, more stock in richmond but lots of people! Then at 11am, they announced it was 90 off....score!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldpeep View Post
    Was at both richmond and metrotown today.
    Metro had about 3 racks left of plain tees and jeans. Some ava Viv tops and maybe 2 rows (maybe approx 10-12 pairs of espadrilles) some pet collars, automotive decals, some of the kiindle twist nipples and adaptors (which had an EHS of $5.50 each---ugh!) and some easter basket. Was at 80% off at 945am
    Then I went to richmon: tons of SK makeup, some hair dyes, swimwear (2-3x), maternity pants and some bras. They also still had some thong underwear selection. Women's jeanns training bras for kids. And tons of gift bags remaining.
    IMO, more stock in richmond but lots of people! Then at 11am, they announced it was 90 off....score!!!
    I wonder if they closed yet? Probably
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well this is it guys... bring a tear to my eyes but stockyards and square 1 are officially done. they closed early today around 4pm. You'll always be in my heart target.

Page 514 of 536 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 ... LastLast

Thread Information