User Tag List

Page 517 of 536 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's like it was all a dream. I used to lurk the US Target thread on Fatwallet (with Rolling Thunder!!!) wishing I lived close enough to just run up and snag a deal, occasionally catching one on a trip across the line.

Then for a brief time there was a new Target 15 mins from my house and I was pregnant, grabbing great baby and mama deals. Soon after I was a new mom with a new Target 5 mins from my house. It was a saving grace to walk around with a sleeping baby in my carrier, Starbucks in hand, Smart Canucks forum on my phone sending me alerts, friendly managers and staff providing this mama with adult conversation. Most distinct memory...Baby sleeping on my chest, phoning my sister to tell her to "Get down here now!" for the first January toy sale. Central City had so much.

Now I am back to stalking the deals on allthingstarget.com. Catching the deals when I can make it across the line. Cursing the next day that there isn't a Target closer when I see a deal that I missed when I was down there.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Where am I going to find crazy cheap outfits like this to fit my strangely proportioned dog?
    Lol! I love his droopy drawers and what a cute bee.

Target was definitely great for pet humiliation!

Name:  DSC_1048.JPG
Views: 1217
Size:  49.8 KB

And this still makes me laugh whenever I look at it. Sniffing butt.....

Name:  DSC_1058.JPG
Views: 1213
Size:  52.3 KB
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    It's like it was all a dream. I used to lurk the US Target thread on Fatwallet (with Rolling Thunder!!!) wishing I lived close enough to just run up and snag a deal, occasionally catching one on a trip across the line.

Then for a brief time there was a new Target 15 mins from my house and I was pregnant, grabbing great baby and mama deals. Soon after I was a new mom with a new Target 5 mins from my house. It was a saving grace to walk around with a sleeping baby in my carrier, Starbucks in hand, Smart Canucks forum on my phone sending me alerts, friendly managers and staff providing this mama with adult conversation. Most distinct memory...Baby sleeping on my chest, phoning my sister to tell her to "Get down here now!" for the first January toy sale. Central City had so much.

Now I am back to stalking the deals on allthingstarget.com. Catching the deals when I can make it across the line. Cursing the next day that there isn't a Target closer when I see a deal that I missed when I was down there.
    which thread on fatwallet? thanks
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Christmas 2014.... If I knew then what I know now, there would have been twice as much!!
    anisa, scbpooh, sarasoda and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Christmas 2014.... If I knew then what I know now, there would have been twice as much!!
    Yeah tell me about it. I would have gone completely bananas with the string lights if I would have known.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

We were fools! Haha.
    Patty Smyth and annedougherty like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    which thread on fatwallet? thanks
    Last time I checked it was defunct. It was a lot like this but it had some programming on the back end that put all the recent deals from all the posts into the first post. "Rolling thunder" it was called. It was pretty awesome. It even had the UPCs/DCPIs attached so you could go to a scanner and look up the items by the number to see if they had any of the item. (You can do this with scanners in the US by pushing the right hand button).

Now I browse allthingstarget.com. She seems to have a big enough following to have decent clearance posts. Also coupon/cartwheel matchups.
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^ omg WHAT with the scanners???

Why dont we get nice things here?
    appletree668 and vw_girl like this.
    R

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is the thread. The rolling thunder part doesn't work anymore but it looks like people are still posting. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-...47/?start=1550

If you have the DCPI number for an item, you can check inventory here.
    http://marketplaces.fyndly.com/targe...ory/check.html
    minimusiclover and anisa like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I feel so sad for all of you still posting in here.....no really I do! I never caught the Target bug because it was just not close enough of a drive for me to justify browsing. Chins up ladies! Something will come along soon offering fab discounts and deals galore......fingers crossed it comes soon!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    ^ omg WHAT with the scanners???

Why dont we get nice things here?
    Their mobile app has a built in scanner that you can use while in store too!! Would make shopping SOOOO easy. I have been trying to find a way to allow it to let me download but even when I am in the states it tells me not available to my country. I've tried installing a GPS location spoofer and changing my country settings but it just knows I am a Canuck! LOL Maybe need to invest in a cheapy pay as you go just to use for that.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Irks me that they expect Canadians to cross border shop at their stores but app is not Canucl friendly.
    R

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Their mobile app has a built in scanner that you can use while in store too!! Would make shopping SOOOO easy. I have been trying to find a way to allow it to let me download but even when I am in the states it tells me not available to my country. I've tried installing a GPS location spoofer and changing my country settings but it just knows I am a Canuck! LOL Maybe need to invest in a cheapy pay as you go just to use for that.
    It knows you are Canadian because that's how you signed up at the app store. Unfortunately it doesn't matter where you are located. Target has to change that restriction on their app. I put in a request for the Cartwheel app (before you were unable to access the page from a mobile device so you couldn't change what was in your cartwheel if you saw a deal at the store. It works now.). Didn't even get a response. Strangely enough Target Australia doesn't have a restriction on their app and I can install it. #nothelpful
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ahhhh so thats why. Thanks Solace. I have data sharing so 2 SIM card one account. I wonder if I can load the 2nd card into my cheapy tablet and set it up to US Google Play store?
    solace76 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

not sure if anyone else has seen this a singing send off.. it's a good way to say goodbye to target canada

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155498795865232
    Last edited by Midnightly; Mon, Apr 13th, 2015 at 06:35 PM.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 517 of 536 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 ... LastLast

Thread Information