User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi everyone!

A bit of an odd request here. I'm a First Aid Instructor, and I'm looking for an expired EpiPen with case to show during my trainings. I use them, not during the course, but prior to, by discharging into an apple, taping the orange cover so the needle stays out, and then putting back into the case and taping shut so that no one accidentally pokes themselves. I can then pass the taped case around so that people know what to expect in real life. I, of course, use the actual trainers for practice.

Please PM if you happen to have one/some laying around. Can pick up in Guelph/Kitchener/Waterloo/Woodstock/London areas.

Thanks in advance!
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have one that expired 2013, but I did some research and oddly enough if it not discoloured or particles floating in it, after it's expiration date, it still can be used in an Emergency if this is all that is on hand.
    Last edited by maggiespice; Thu, Apr 16th, 2015 at 02:35 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Why don't you just order a training set from the Epipen website?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have multiple trainers. I'm looking for more real ones to add to my course teaching boxes - as I explained, I tape them so that the needle is visible (though covered) and my students know what to expect - many people don't realize that the needle is designed to go through pants - showing the length helps drive this point home.

Thread Information