User Tag List

Page 521 of 536 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    I went to check out the Brands Gone Wild in Oshawa this morning. Saw a lot of Target merchandise there, many with the target clearance stickers still on them. Lots of clothing, household items, some Nate Berkus, etc.
    Thanks! Never heard of this before so I googled it. They have location in Mississauga and Brampton too so I might check out. How's the pricing on the Target merchandise?
    anisa and ROMEO like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Thanks! Never heard of this before so I googled it. They have location in Mississauga and Brampton too so I might check out. How's the pricing on the Target merchandise?
    It was a bit mixed on the pricing. Saw some items being sold for less, same or even a bit more than the target clearance price tag.
    ROMEO and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I went to check out the Brands Gone Wild in Oshawa this morning. Saw a lot of Target merchandise there, many with the target clearance stickers still on them. Lots of clothing, household items, some Nate Berkus, etc.

i would not be surprised.. many liquidation companies bought out target stuff even before they announced they were closing
    ROMEO likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i would not be surprised.. many liquidation companies bought out target stuff even before they announced they were closing
    Yes I guess I wasn't that surprised either...I think I recall some of the other SC'ers in Ontario mentioning that they had seen Target products at other liquidation sales.
    And go figure ... there was Hello Kitty products too (that's for you @vw_girl ) ;-)
    ROMEO and vw_girl like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was in the US yesterday and was abe to get a Lilly Pulitzer lip gloss, bottle opener and makeup bag. It was crazy at the Fayetteville NY location There was a lineup to get in and people were just grabbing everything. I was able to get the makeup bag because someone ditched it at the cash.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes I guess I wasn't that surprised either...I think I recall some of the other SC'ers in Ontario mentioning that they had seen Target products at other liquidation sales.
    And go figure ... there was Hello Kitty products too (that's for you @vw_girl ) ;-)
    I've seen target products in liquidation stores in Ontario and heard about The Liquidator a TV show on OLN already had product in the day Target's liquidation started
    ROMEO and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

awww thanks ReallySC <3 I checked it out...no Brands Gone Wild in the West. Cute name though! I have seen some funHK stuff at Dollarama lately though!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chaad View Post
    I've seen target products in liquidation stores in Ontario and heard about The Liquidator a TV show on OLN already had product in the day Target's liquidation started
    I love that show!! Jeff is a riot! The store is about 20 mins from me and from what I heard he liquidated 2-3 of the stores in my area. BasicAngel probably remembers which ones.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maplegirl View Post
    I was in the US yesterday and was abe to get a Lilly Pulitzer lip gloss, bottle opener and makeup bag. It was crazy at the Fayetteville NY location There was a lineup to get in and people were just grabbing everything. I was able to get the makeup bag because someone ditched it at the cash.
    Lots of complains on facebook about not enough merchandise and that there should have been limits.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what to think...or how to feel

Last edited by deals+; Tue, Apr 21st, 2015 at 12:31 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

about this:
    http://calgaryherald.com/business/lo...-target-spaces

ROMEO likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw the B Toys sand truck set at SDM... For $19.99 😬 All I could think was everyone else who got it cheaper at Target!! 😭🎯
    ROMEO and solace76 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/g26...on-first-look/

Sounds like the lilly Pulitzer line was a real hit.
    ROMEO likes this.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    I saw the B Toys sand truck set at SDM... For $19.99  All I could think was everyone else who got it cheaper at Target!! 
    I did too! I also saw Battatt toys and the Banzaii wigglin water sprinkler. The sprinkler was selling for $17.00! Target had it on clearance for $1.50 before liquidation! I asked one of my best friends, who is a SDM manager, if they got stock from Target, and he said they didn't. I miss Target so much.
    online and vw_girl like this.

Page 521 of 536 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 ... LastLast

Thread Information