User Tag List

Page 247 of 560 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I've been wondering why SDM doesn't just move towards having customers load their coupons to their cards, like with PC points, instead of printing them. If they were loaded, the system would attribute points and dollars off, and would not allow abuse or fraud. But then it occured to me that if they were loaded, all of their Optimum card holders would be using the offers, not just the what I suspect is minority of Optimum card holders who actually print and use the coupons. So the value might go down if the offers were used more widely.

As to the bloggers encouraging abuse, every week I see bloggers who post coupon deal match-ups that pair P&G brandsaver coupons with the P&G CO51 offers, even though on CO51 the P&G offers clearly state not to be combined with any other coupon. I've even seen it pointed out on the blogger's pages, but that never gets changed. Bloggers make money from number of page views, as it affects their advertising rates. And more people will go to those blogs if it seems that great deals are posted. It seems that the legitimacy of the deals doesn't bother many of the bloggers. Not saying this is the case for all, but certainly for some.
    When I shopped last weekend, the girl at my cosmetics counter actually told me that they are going to be rolling out a program similar to the pc plus, where you can load all your coupons to your SDM app.....which I am assuming is the same as loading to your card....She was actually under the impression that it was already available, and made a call for me, just to find out that it wasn't yet released

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Just spoke to sdm rep on the phone. They are not going to award 16000 pts for $60 on cosmetics because i got 12000 pts because of 20x promo day. She suggested that i don't use these type of coupons on a store promo day because if i get store promo pts, i will not get coupon's pts.
    So now i am going to return my items and i am not sure if i am going to use this coupon again today.

To me, it's just like breaking up with your boyfriend. They are trying to break up the relationship but i still want to be "friends" with them.
    I'll take some time to recover but since this is my first break up EVER...it's awful to take it!
    That is sad, but we kinda figured it was coming....I still managed to take advantage of a couple VIB coupons last weekend and even without my 8k on skincare, I still came out with 34k in points....It is what it is, and since we are such Smart Canucks, I am sure we will be able to still enjoy the Optimum program

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

using personal coupons (#2-7) with redemption

I just spoke with sdm 1-800.

My question was this...

I am redeeming $100
    Can I use coupons 2-7 for bonus points even if my purchase total is $100 (incl all coupon items)

Answer
    Yes - to coupons 2-7, the ones which are for a specific product .
    No- to coupon #1 - the big general department one

This makes redemption even better. I wasn't going to risk it but definitely will now. Will help to restock my points.

(9050 on one card on $100 redemption, 13500 on second card on $100 redemption. JUST coupons 2-7. Not sure if I'll do one or both). Still loving optimum!
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Fri, Apr 24th, 2015 at 04:56 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    That is sad, but we kinda figured it was coming....I still managed to take advantage of a couple VIB coupons last weekend and even without my 8k on skincare, I still came out with 34k in points....It is what it is, and since we are such Smart Canucks, I am sure we will be able to still enjoy the Optimum program

believe it or not, i knew that those golden days won't last long. Sometime in the future they WILL GET SMART. lol. Byt i admit that i was still in denial!
    I will get over it!
    i am already making an evil plan of doing one big redemption and buying only those things that i use but they have bonus pts attached to them or i got personalized bonus pts coupons. Kekekeeee

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You will get points on individual products. See my post just above yours.
    amira84 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

The earlier post describing personal offers as "piss poor" and for obscure products pretty much sums up mine over the past few weeks. This week continues to disappoint:

18,500 WUS $100 - bad value
    $3.77 Tresemme (don't recall ever buying this, maybe it was a travel size years ago, now haunting me!)
    700 points Buckley's lozenges - stocked up
    750 points Fleecy fabric softener - don't use
    4000 points Life brand acid reducer - bought once before, ugh
    15x points Polysporin - nope
    7000 points Oral B vitality/other electric toothbrushes

I've noticed that many of us have received a coupon for the power toothbrushes this week. I've never bought one though. Starting to wonder if some of these coupons are to entice us into buying things we normally don't purchase, hence the obscure items. Maybe this is obvious, but it just occurred to me.

Google search turned up this $20 prepaid Mastercard rebate when you buy certain Oral B rechargeable toothbrushes - not sure if it might be of use to anyone this week, depending on SDM prices: http://www.oralb.com/en-CA/offers/

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom got offers today and EVERY SINGLE ONE was for points! I've never seen that before! Sadly no offers for me yet
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My offers this week.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  24.8 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  23.7 KB
    amira84 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My card and my sisters cards are all only points offers as well, with the exception of a bogo deodorant on her card. This week is $30 on food, $20 on snacks and candy for big offers and bonus points on dove, alberto, goldfish, floss, purex, dressing, milk, PB, finish (2500 bp! that will be great for the mir), pampers, and herbal essence. Not bad. Hope my dad's offers come through. Debating if I should redeem or not.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

8,000 when you spend $30.00 on over the counter medication
    3,000 ANY MAXWELL HOUSE COFFEE
    200 points ANY SUNNY DELIGHT JUICE (500ML
    $2.00 off ANY SILHOUETTE YOGURT
    400 points ANY DAWN DISH DETERGENT
    5500 points ANY ORAL B BRUSHHEAD REFILLS
    150 points AMIGO CAT FOOD (85 G)

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I got 8000 WUS $30 on food and the others include baby related items for the most part. To be honest the whining lately makes me not even want to read sdm threads. Even "only" 20x the points redeemed at the highest level equals a 40% return on your money.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

super psyched!

i wasnt sure my points would come in before the weekend, but they did! my monday and wednesday shops have had all the points rewarded....

bonus redemption, here i come!

love sdm!
    super807 and amira84 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week for me

8000when you spend $30 on food and snacks - will use later in week because tomorrow I am doing a redemption

$1.99 for Fructis Conditioner (will probably buy a large bottle)
    5500 oral b vitality - not likely
    $2 off Breyers ice cream -yah its that time of year - price 3.99 this week so will use
    1500 pts children's life brand ibuprofen - will probably use- hope price is good
    2000 pts on life brand anti nauseant - need it so thrilled
    1000 pts kasha cereal

Happy with my offers but really excited to do my redemption tomorrow.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I got 8000 WUS $30 on food and the others include baby related items for the most part. To be honest the whining lately makes me not even want to read sdm threads. Even "only" 20x the points redeemed at the highest level equals a 40% return on your money.
    I hear ya!!! We are still getting much more from this program, than with any other program out there....I still love it!! And to be honest, these redemptions are the only time I get splurge on stuff for myself (high end skin care)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    believe it or not, i knew that those golden days won't last long. Sometime in the future they WILL GET SMART. lol. Byt i admit that i was still in denial!
    I will get over it!
    i am already making an evil plan of doing one big redemption and buying only those things that i use but they have bonus pts attached to them or i got personalized bonus pts coupons. Kekekeeee

LMAO!! I am doing the same.....I see some Jouviance in my future
    amira84 likes this.

Thread Information