User Tag List

Page 248 of 560 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    LMAO!! I am doing the same.....I see some Jouviance in my future

I was thinking about using my 15x any QUO lip things tomorrow, there is 10x pts attached to them in flyer too. That would give me pretty decent return on my redemption but then...... i don't need any more lip things. Lol.
    I have big decisions to make.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I was thinking about using my 15x any QUO lip things tomorrow, there is 10x pts attached to them in flyer too. That would give me pretty decent return on my redemption but then...... i don't need any more lip things. Lol.
    I have big decisions to make.
    I was under the impression that we could only double dip on set points amounts during redemptions??? Not mulitpliers???

I am also thinking the La Roche Posay sunscreeen....3000 points in the flyer and a VIB coupon for 2500 points for any LRP product....and if you do the QUO, don't forget the VIB coupon for 1000 points
    ROMEO, kimijeen and amira84 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can tell there are at least 2 very different people shopping on my personalized this week. Will be Friday shopping.
    8k wus $30 food&snack, 15x LB meal replacement shake or powder, 450bp Maynards, 1kbp Poise, 400bp Dawn, 2k Pantene (10xbonus on product too),1k Nutri-Grain bar
    Nothing so far for other person. He likes the points but will refuse to put some items on his card.
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Any feedback on the asus transformer notebook advertised?
    Last edited by online; Fri, Apr 24th, 2015 at 08:19 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Any feedback on the asus transformer notebook advertised?
    this is what i found when i googled it....I have only bought laptops at SDMName:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 390
Size:  143.0 KB
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

^^ I am always worried of buying electronics at sdm... due to no return policy. Any ideas on which laptop in this weeks flyer is a good deal? Would like to redeem for one... looking to get basic e-mail and browsing functions. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by online; Fri, Apr 24th, 2015 at 08:29 PM.
    ROMEO and Ivanasavalot like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

^^ I am always worried of buying electronics at sdm... due to no return policy. Any ideas on which laptop in this weeks flyer is a good deal? Would like to redeem for one... looking to get basic e-mail and browsing functions. Thanks in advance.
    Just bought this one last week with a redemption....as far as most SDM laptops go, I have never had a problem with them, but they are very low on RAM, which really isn't a big deal.....upgrading RAM is super duper simple, even my Mother in Law managed to do it :D The one I got only has 2 GB of Ram but can be upgraded to 12 if you are so inclined....I only upgrade to 8 GB usually costs 60-100 dollars at Best Buy .......still an excellent computer for around $200 .... If you aren't sure how to upgrade Ram, there are a million youtube videos that will show you just how simple it is.....and if you don't know what Ram it requires, there are free system scanners that will tell you....the one I got in the picture below took 4GB x2 DDR3 PC3-12800 .... that is all you need to tell them at any electronics store.....I have bought 4 laptops at SDM and haven't had any issues with them....I also void the warranties immediately when I do the upgrades, but I have one that is 3 yrs old and still kicking Name:  Screenshot_2.png
Views: 384
Size:  19.9 KB
    ROMEO, online and Anna Michele like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought the samsung galaxy 10" table during the last redemption....love it! If all you want is something for email and browsing, it works for me. I noticed this time it's on sale in the flyer ($30 less than what normal price when I redeemed). Where I lucked out was getting a 20x points that I was able to use on the diff between redemption amount and price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my emailed cpns are
    -2,000 when you spend 20.00 on baby diapers ,formula or food -nope have only bought my graddaughter diapers the odd time with the 4.00 offcpn
    -500 on milk 2 litres or less-can you use this on chocolate milk???
    100-on hrbl essecnd shampoo or conditioner -nope stocked up
    -700 on febreeze or freshner or car freshner (maybe if I can get it reduced for 2.00 like I did today at my son's shoppers)
    -400 on wonder bread
    -1,000 on life dental floss -1,000 on kraft peanut butter sweet spread _what is sweet spread???500 g and up

-I may not even print them out this week -not that great in my eyes maybe us the milk one on chocolate milk
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sat, Apr 25th, 2015 at 08:22 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

meant to tell you, it is often a better deal to redeem for a laptop on a 20x day....then you get points on the amount that you pay OOP
    ROMEO, online and kimijeen like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My offers for next week...

8000 pts wus $40+ on cosmetics
    2000 pts wus $5 on any doritos snacks
    100 pts amigo cat food 85g
    1000 pts any terrys chocolate (yum yum yum ... SDM definitely knows I like to buy this product)
    500 pts wonder bread buns or rolls
    2000 pts any pantene shampoo
    700 pts any dove hair styling product

My daughter's offers...she's just starting out with pc's but received some pretty high point offers

4000pts wus $20 on food & snacks
    1000pts any herbal essence shampoo or conditioner
    600pts any terrys chocolate (yup, it runs in the family)
    450pts any maynards candy (170-355g)
    3000pts any aveeno body wash
    4000pts life brand ibuprofen (100-150s)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -500 on milk 2 litres or less-can you use this on chocolate milk???
    Yes, I used this points coupon on chocolate milk this past week.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was under the impression that we could only double dip on set points amounts during redemptions??? Not mulitpliers???

I am also thinking the La Roche Posay sunscreeen....3000 points in the flyer and a VIB coupon for 2500 points for any LRP product....and if you do the QUO, don't forget the VIB coupon for 1000 points

Some SC members told us that these "multiplier coupons" work even if you redeem your points. BUT now that they have changed their system i am not sure if it's going to work or not. May be i'll try to experiment it on Sunday with 1 or 2 lippies IF i really like any.

But thanks a lot for reminding about those VIB coupons. I had completely forgotten about printing those coupons.
    La Roche Posay is a good idea. I have never used this brand before but i'll definitely keep an eye on that stuff too.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Two weeks ago I used 8000 pts WUS $30 on anything in store, and was supposed to receive the pts today but haven't. My total after coupons was below $30 due to a $4 coupon. The 8000 pt coupon scanned fine. I'm wondering if anyone has had success recently with receiving points when the total amount after coupons is below the stated threshold.
    I plan to call SDM tomorrow about it.
    I still don't have my offers for the coming week
    Last edited by dizzyb; Fri, Apr 24th, 2015 at 10:21 PM.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

meant to tell you, it is often a better deal to redeem for a laptop on a 20x day....then you get points on the amount that you pay OOP
    Great ideas and info.. thanks to you and everyone who replied so quickly. Cant quote all messages on the phone to thank individually.
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot and amira84 like this.

Thread Information