User Tag List

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Expired
    I found this on the Canadian campbell's site.. If you are spotted by a campbell's dietitian with a campbell's product with the health check symbol on it in your cart/basket you could win instant prizes or a visa gift card. I read that you didn't have to actually purchase the campbell's product. There are 500 grocery store participating, I couldn't find exactly which ones, but maybe there is a way to find out if your locate store is participating? There are also some quick and yummy looking recipes on this site.

http://campbellsoup.ca/en/home.asp#
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

bcteagirl
    THere is something about that posted in our store, but I seriously doubt they are sending anyone up here lol

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

hmm.. better keep a can of campbells (with the health check label) in your cart or basket just incase you never know right?.. it said they'll be at 500 stores across Canada. You're lucky if they come to your store.. I haven't seen any info posted here

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ha....yah, I seen an ad for this, in the store when i was doing my grocrey shopping, so I grabbed a V8 and stuck it in my cart.....Heres the catch, by the time I was done shopping, I totally forgot about it, and ended up paying for it, along with the other $300 worth of food (!3 kids!)...So it wasn't untill I got home i realized...Anyways I am not a fan of V8, so it still sits in my fridge
    ceaser anyone???

bcteagirl
    Ha ha ha ha... Oh dear.

Thread Information