User Tag List

Page 249 of 560 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes thank you for the reply ingridmann-always nice when others help you out on here
    online likes this.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    With CO51, it's a matter of "it depends". Many of the brands don't put a limitation on using paper coupons and CO51 (Kellogg's for example). So if there are no restrictions in the offer (you have to read the fine print to see restrictions) it's okay to use a paper coupon too. But some brands do have restrictions. P&G has been doing consistently with all their CO51 offers lately....

Where do you see the fine print on CO51?
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Well I have not received my personalised coupons yet but from what I'm seeing here, doesn't look like I'm missing much. Still...they come Friday or early Saturday morning and I've had nothing. Do they not want my $$$!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last week I had a 4000 BP wub $20 in Food and Snacks. I purchased over $50 ($30 in food and snack) and got the 20X points and submitted that coupon. The 4000 was suppose to credit in 5 days. So far nothing.
    From what I am reading I will not get the 4000 points because I used the coupon with another points promo. Is that correct?
    Thanks.
    uanoor and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Last week I had a 4000 BP wub $20 in Food and Snacks. I purchased over $50 ($30 in food and snack) and got the 20X points and submitted that coupon. The 4000 was suppose to credit in 5 days. So far nothing.
    From what I am reading I will not get the 4000 points because I used the coupon with another points promo. Is that correct?
    Thanks.

yes that's right. From now on we can't combine 2 promos (flyer promo and our big pts coupon).
    ROMEO and maple7 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No offers yet. So most likely none this week. Guess I'm being punished for triple dipping a the week before. Lol still redeemed today though.
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    yes that's right. From now on we can't combine 2 promos (flyer promo and our big pts coupon).
    Thanks
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pretty happy with redemption today.

Redeemed $100 on 2 cards, mostly on groceries (only the items I know are lowest SDM puts on sale for), used $8.50 in mfc, 3 pantene products in clearance bin, ...

Used 4 of my personal coupons (#2-7) which lined up with sale prices to get back 8120 points.

Will shop next week with personal coupon 8000 wus $30 on over counter meds. Noticed a good price and points on advil and vitamins. Have $3 mfc on advll. Think a line of vitamins are 40% off. Have to check it out further.

Still really great value in optimum. Using the big personal coupon on another shop if fine. Sometimes it's smaller $ to spend and we're happy, sometimes big $ to spend and we're not happy. I know I can't do the big $ ones.

It all balances out in the end. More happy than not.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    Where do you see the fine print on CO51?
    Tap on item to see the details. Scroll down and check under "Additional Information".
    Some say "Cannot be used in combination with any other coupon"
    ROMEO, renegado and Anna Michele like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    No offers yet. So most likely none this week. Guess I'm being punished for triple dipping a the week before. Lol still redeemed today though.

I didn't get the offers last week, I never double dipped or used the coupons twice. I got the email offers this week again. Don't know what is the strategy behind sending these personalized coupons.

I never ever missed any weekday email offers, though not a single time I used them.

Keep an eye out they will be back again for you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Damit! The days of double dipping is over at SDM. I didn't get the 15x points bc I combined the coupon with another offer (coupon). Have to wait a whole week to find that out.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Tap on item to see the details. Scroll down and check under "Additional Information".
    Some say "Cannot be used in combination with any other coupon"
    I use CO51 on a computer. But I see how it works now. When you click on an item, the right side of the page collapses. But if you are even a little way down the list, there may be nothing next to the item you clicked, just empty space. You have to scroll all the way to the top of the page to see the details pertaining to the item.

Sorry to go off topic. I actually used a personalized BOGO coupon, manufacturer coupon, and CO51 on an SDM purchase last week. Made 35 cents on the transaction, reached $20, and claimed my first cheque. If I'd known then what I know now....
    dahliagrower likes this.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yeh same case with me. Naturally its sad for us but honestly I think as a company its their right, and those coupons were meant to be like this at the first place. Those were just loop holes in their system we were taking benefit and now they are correcting those. Still optimum program is best. And it was best imo even when they didn't start Friday coupons. So I'm fine and happy with what I'm still getting. SDM points, coupons, sales and online cash back program so no need to be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Thanks.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Last week I had no personalized Friday offers, but this week I recieved my favourite coupon 1.99 for any garnier conditioner, ya baby. I don't have enough to redeem for unless they have restocked the PC frozen dinners but I am not wasting this coupon.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Last week I had no personalized Friday offers, but this week I recieved my favourite coupon 1.99 for any garnier conditioner, ya baby. I don't have enough to redeem for unless they have restocked the PC frozen dinners but I am not wasting this coupon.
    I agree that the Fructis Conditioner for $1.99 is one of their best personalized offers .... I have 4 of the big bottles in my stockpile --- over the various times I've received them. This week the $8 off Olay Regenerist (which I used for the cleanser) came in for free with CO51 .... so happy with that one too

Thread Information