User Tag List

Page 261 of 560 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers denied my mom points on her olay cream moisturizer saying it was a moisturizer not a lotion or cream!!!!!????? Also they denied her Clorox as I mentioned in a post above because it was too big though it was for points not money off or pay X amount. Meanwhile it was part of the 2/6 or 3.99 each sale likes the others. The moisturizer is joke considering they have a pic of Clarins SERUM on the actual coupon. Uh serum really/ yet you wouldn't honor a moisturizing CREAM!!! Meanwhile I got the same one for 10x on lotion or cream and received it on my TOTAL Estée Lauder purchase of a cream and cleansers!!!! Are cleaners a cream or lotion?? They are so ridiculous. She laughed when he denied it so she said she'd just return them and he said well OK we'll honor it this time quoting "goodwill" cause the system is new. Yeah whatever!!! Also just noticed a delissio THIN crust offer that has the RISING crust clearly pictured. I WORK RETAIL EITHER PUT OUT A CORRECTION NOTICE OR HONOR WHAT'S PICTURED!!!! K I'm done ranting.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    I got the Campbell's soup for 49 cents - this always has a size restriction but it doesn't on the on-line version which means, of course, I'm planning to buy a Chunky soup - has anyone tried this yet?
    I got the same coupon mine doesnt have a brand restriction just says any canned soup was planning on trying it for a can of Habitat.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't get any e-mail personalized offer so I went on the SDM site, it says load your offers...when I went to do it it says you have no offers!!��
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot, momi and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Shoppers denied my mom points on her olay cream moisturizer saying it was a moisturizer not a lotion or cream!!!!!????? Also they denied her Clorox as I mentioned in a post above because it was too big though it was for points not money off or pay X amount. Meanwhile it was part of the 2/6 or 3.99 each sale likes the others. The moisturizer is joke considering they have a pic of Clarins SERUM on the actual coupon. Uh serum really/ yet you wouldn't honor a moisturizing CREAM!!! Meanwhile I got the same one for 10x on lotion or cream and received it on my TOTAL Estée Lauder purchase of a cream and cleansers!!!! Are cleaners a cream or lotion?? They are so ridiculous. She laughed when he denied it so she said she'd just return them and he said well OK we'll honor it this time quoting "goodwill" cause the system is new. Yeah whatever!!! Also just noticed a delissio THIN crust offer that has the RISING crust clearly pictured. I WORK RETAIL EITHER PUT OUT A CORRECTION NOTICE OR HONOR WHAT'S PICTURED!!!! K I'm done ranting.
    Were these personalized coupons loaded online or printed? I thought that with the online system, it would be automatically applied?
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I didn't get any e-mail personalized offer so I went on the SDM site, it says load your offers...when I went to do it it says you have no offers!!��
    I loaded offers 2 times for one account...
    First I loaded offers on Saturday and use them on Saturday night @10:pm.
    Then I logged into my account to check my points balance,the previous ones Were disappeared and I had again 7 new offers
    I loaded the new offers again and use them today.
    So basically out of 14 coupons for one card I used 10 personalized offers...
    Little confused but good for me.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    For the loaded offers there is going to be big mess because of the system glitch.
    I had bogo free deodorant coupon,I loaded the offer but it didn't work,cashier tried it almost at 3 different cash register.so the manager told me may be they are on sale that's why system is not accepting it,
    I unload the coupon,showed my email to the manager,cashier entered the code manually and it worked.
    So at the end cashier told me when we put manually we force the system to accept it.
    So from now it's up to the system....to accept it on sale price or not.
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just checked my offers, received 5,000 pts when you spend $20 on cosmetics, the rest were only pts for bread, chocolate milk, band aids, toothpaste, Nivea cream...

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    I got the Campbell's soup for 49 cents - this always has a size restriction but it doesn't on the on-line version which means, of course, I'm planning to buy a Chunky soup - has anyone tried this yet?
    I have the 49 cents soup one also. just says CAMPBELL'S CANNED SOUP.....no size. So we should be able to get the size can. Hoping

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Now hooooooold up. I got the loadable offers but not the personal ones to my email. How come?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Now hooooooold up. I got the loadable offers but not the personal ones to my email. How come?
    They have made some changes to the program and the loadable offers are the same as the personalized ones that were sent via email. They are making it more like the pc plus program.
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I used this coupon on a Campbell's 540 ml size can today. It was $2.99 and then the price changed to $0.49 so should be good to use on any size. I think it did say "canned soup" as opposed to the packet soups people have bought in the past.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When I read back, all I can say, is this is a big system change for Shopper's, we need to be patient and do our own due diligence....watch what works and what doesn't, and please don't judge too quickly....like anything else, big changes require lots of tweaking! @momi ....OMG I wish wish wish I had the glitch you have!!! (envy) @Glendon Preece ...I am assuming that you used printed email offers rather than the loaded offers....this is the part of the program change that I am really loving....with printed offers, they can try to control what we use and don't use....with the new system, it is up to the computer, the cashier has no input on it
    ROMEO, LimeFizzy, momi and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    When I read back, all I can say, is this is a big system change for Shopper's, we need to be patient and do our own due diligence....watch what works and what doesn't, and please don't judge too quickly....like anything else, big changes require lots of tweaking! @momi ....OMG I wish wish wish I had the glitch you have!!! (envy) @Glendon Preece ...I am assuming that you used printed email offers rather than the loaded offers....this is the part of the program change that I am really loving....with printed offers, they can try to control what we use and don't use....with the new system, it is up to the computer, the cashier has no input on it
    But I heard the entire system will be digital in a week or 2.
    No more printing offers will be sent to any email.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Ivanasavalot
    We already have 3 cards,me my sister and my hubby's.
    For 3 cards we received total 4 sets of loaded offers...
    I liked this system glitch ,after using my coupons,I was checking again may be I have new pair of loaded offers lol.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I have a $1.80 off any Dairy Creamer. Does this work on the 1.99 Bailey Creamer?

Thread Information